It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P/G Bigfoot Animation Showing Pectoral Contraction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Just a little funky animation I cooked up from some of the available stuff floating around. The most interesting thing I think is the contraction of the pectoral (chest) muscle just to the right of the armpit. You can see it a little better in this animation than in some others.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/4f4446e18e8a4dec.gif[/atsimg]

Now, maybe that's the monkey suit folding up, but wouldn't that fold in vertically? It looks a lot more like a muscle contraction to me, but what do I know?

Whatever.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I really don't see how you can tell.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulderX
I really don't see how you can tell.

What he said.

That animation is way too blurry to make anything out.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Pectoral muscle? Isn't Patty a female with breasts lower than this? Maybe I need to learn my anatomy before I speak..not sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ajax
Pectoral muscle? Isn't Patty a female with breasts lower than this? Maybe I need to learn my anatomy before I speak..not sure.

You can't learn anatomy on a creature that doesn't exist.. Except if you create it yourself.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ajax

Yeah, but like with most females, the breasts hang lower than the chest muscles. In this little animation, there's a dark line that appears just to the right of the stretch of "skin" at armpit level. It gets lighter and darker, as (I assume) the arm moves and muscle contracts.

I was just thinking that is exactly how the muscle there works. Horizontally, not vertically. But an ape suit, particularly one with fake hanging breasts on the front, would likely fold vertically.

Just something I thought was interesting enough to mention. No, the photo quality isn't good, but it's plenty good enough to see that.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I dunno man, the breasts on most of my ape suits fold horizontally.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
At that resolution, a fake suit would give the same impression imo.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hail2theChippewa
It's Terry Crews!!

There's no need for racism. This is one of the most disgusting posts I've seen on ATS and I can't believe you're so openly posting this.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman

It's Terry Crews!!

There's no need for racism. This is one of the most disgusting posts I've seen on ATS and I can't believe you're so openly posting this.

Dude, I was saying because he does the pec flex thing. YOU sir need to believe that it's a joke, and in no way a racist remark. Maybe you have the racist mind for thinking that just because it was bigfoot that I was saying it was a black man. Trying to make yourself feel better, but I said it because he can move his pecs all crazy. Calm down, killer.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hail2theChippewa

It's Terry Crews!!

Shi Thought yo head wouild be bigger.
That's the funniest thing I've read today.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman

It's Terry Crews!!

Dude, I was saying because he does the pec flex thing. YOU sir need to believe that it's a joke, and in no way a racist remark. Maybe you have the racist mind for thinking that just because it was bigfoot that I was saying it was a black man. Trying to make yourself feel better, but I said it because he can move his pecs all crazy. Calm down, killer.

Which is exactly what I said one post above yours.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well... I didn't see that until I posted haha. Thanks for the defense friend! You understand humor which makes your one more smart person on this earth!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
well the fold on the pectoral is in the right place if it were a pectoral muscle contracting.

To me it looks like the line between the upper and lower pectoral muscles, which are two separate muscles. the upper pectoral cambers (rolls) the arm forward at the shoulder socket. basically assisting the front deltoid to get the arm in place for any sort of pushing movement. the lower pectorals primary job is to swing the arms forward in a upward scooping motion toward the centerline of the body. So if a person is swinging thier arms and aren't using much of their hips to do it at the time you would see a contraction of the lower pectoral, which if you are powerfully built and not potato-y you'll visibly see it like in the video.

So I feel the OP's theory has merit regarding the crease in the chest in that frame.

Also check out the animals calves. can see the distinction between the gastrocnemius and soleus muscles. Also can see clearly the lliotiobile (sp) band running down the theighs. looks to me like a real animal and not a man in a suit.

But...check out it's wierd head shape. it looks like it's wearing a skull cap or a belaclava or something. that I could never figure out.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
That clip has never been proven to be a hoax and I seriously doubt that it ever will be.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well I don't know.
Here is a better animation. Looks like a female to me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d4572adf48c.gif[/atsimg]

Here is one I mixed the footage with an artists rendition

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c95f162b3972.gif[/atsimg]

Here's another one

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76da3fb52558.gif[/atsimg]

And another.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9412dbb284d.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 12-8-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

" Wish they all could be California girls ..."

NOT .

Sorry , couldn't help myself ...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Anyway back on topic.

I think as technology moves forward we will squeeze even more information from the film in the future.

One has to ask themselves. If you are going to fake a Bigfoot why fake a female Bigfoot?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join