It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear phsicist-Robert lazar tells his story, is it the truth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Heres his interview
Tell me what you think!
In my opinion, i think hes telling the truth

[edit on 15-6-2004 by Warhappy]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This story is at least a decade old and I'm sure has been discussed in here hundreds of times...

No, I don't believe him. This guy lied about most of his life, where he worked, colleges he attended, etc. Too many lies to believe anything.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
do you have any links that debunked him!!?!?!?!?!?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
could search ats only been discussed a bajillion times. Not that it's the only thing. He had a huge debt as well, he might just be telling what he thinks is true but actually be an unwilling agent of disinfo?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Bob Lazar is a liar.

While I am sure there is a non-human presence on this planet, Lazar wasn't in on the secret.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just do a websearch. There are thousands...

www.ufoevidence.org...

I have seen this man interviewed. He could not name teacher he had in college, could not remember what his PhD dissertation was on, could not name any people that he met while attending college. Could not name co-workers on his alleged jobs.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Here's another link to peruse......

Lazar Corner

While I have to say he was one smooth con artist having just viewed the interview shown on the Sci-Fi channel, of course no debunking there just presented it as if everything was peachy keen......

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
My question is "Who works for $1500 a year?"

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
My question is "Who works for $1500 a year?"

That W-2 form wasn't for a year.I believe he only worked there for a few months tops,and it was on a part time,irregular basis.Lazar is an interesting character.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
But who's to say someone "high up" didn't change his records or force companies to deny he worked for them etc? You never know

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sometimes the obvious gets overlooked while people fight over the insignificant details of a case. Public figures have a tendency to be treated like sacrificial cows in rivers filled with man-eating pirana.

Bob Lazar was indeed listed in the Los Alamos National Lab phone directory as a contracted employee, however part time or short term, with the US government. Stanton Friedman states this on his write up about him. If the government thought that Lazar was an uneducated, unskilled, media-grabbing loser, they would never have hired him in the first place to work in a top secret facility.

Having been a government employee, however short term, means that he has the right to testify as a former government employee. Period.

I could care less about what degrees he has or the topic of his dissertation, or if he can remember specific names of people he worked with (which is probably not a good idea to divulge anyway), as these things are irrelevant. After all, we are not asking him to become a president of a university, a senator, a governor, or to build a starship, just to tell us what he saw and to give us his take on interpretation, which he indeed did do publicly.

That's it.

Case closed.

Let's now take the nails out of his wrists and feet and take him down from the cross that many of us love to keep him on.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
But who's to say someone "high up" didn't change his records or force companies to deny he worked for them etc? You never know

I agree i think that he is telling the truth because he explained a lot of details that would be almost impossible to describe without first hand knowlege and the proof is there that he was a government hired scientist.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I wrote an article about his technical claims here Why element 115 can not be used for antigravity and I don't think they're true.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Amantine, that article you wrote is the #1 hit on Google if you search for "element 115 neutron study" by the way. I know some physical chemists doing neutron-scattering work at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. I can always make them laugh by mentioning element 115 and antigravity. Their assessment I trust, and they say "bunk!"

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity: Anybody out there have any facts as to why Greer did not include Bob Lazar in his Disclosure Project?

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think that Bob Lazar is proof of alien presence on the planet. He can't remember teachers in school, people he worked with, his doctoral dissertation. Obviously aliens wiped his memory to keep him from telling the truth about what he learned about them.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Just saw a History Channel program about him & Area 51 & I was intrigued. Will have to do some reading thru the links you've all provided to come up with a verdict on the truth of his story. My immediate impression of him was that he sounded genuine, but could be a disinfo guy hired by the govt. In the program there was some speculation that Lazar was a lone nut/Lee Harvey Oswald type in the sense that he could have been brainwashed by the govt to believe all this stuff & go public with it as disinformation. That would explain why he was briefly hired by the govt for this top-secret stuff though his academic record was reportedly shoddy. At any rate, he spins an interesting tale.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
"No, I don't believe him. This guy lied about most of his life, where he worked, colleges he attended, etc. Too many lies to believe anything."

He said himself he records were deleted, his teachers at his University said they taught him.

People who he used to work for, said themselves he worked were he worked, however the records seem to be deleted.

"Just out of curiosity: Anybody out there have any facts as to why Greer did not include Bob Lazar in his Disclosure Project?"

Dr. Steven Greer probably doesnt want him in there, because it would cause alot of controversy and Bob Lazar has little to actually prove he worked where he worked as far as paper work and records go.
However Steven Greer is friends with Bob.

[edit on 6-11-2004 by aelphaeis_mangarae]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
im on the fence with this one my reasons are as follows :-

1. who knows what is scientifically possible until we discover it?

2. we all like to think we can outsmart the goverment - or whoever , but what if the coverups soo deep civilisations actually based around it??? if thats the case - you have no hope of ever decerning thruth from fiction.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Bob Lazar is a liar.

While I am sure there is a non-human presence on this planet, Lazar wasn't in on the secret.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well , maybe Mr. Lazar is a liar-- not all --: but for the non-humain presence

my opinion is absolutly diferent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join