It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot's In Man's Backyard For Over 3 Weeks?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
He said he didn't have a camera, & even if he did, it would be too dark to get a decent picture. He's on SS & can't afford a video camera with night vision.

He sounded honest, & I believe he is sincere. He said that they have never given him any reason to be afraid of them, & he doesn't want them harassed, so he didn't tell anybody for awhile.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
You can get the latest updates at Finding Bigfoot/Facebook. They have a team checking all this out. Also Mr. Mike and their team will be on Overnight AM Monday night.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfoot1212
i believe in bigfoot- being an outdoorsman i have seen bare footprints in the ground in freezing temps, have heard wood knocking, and get a strange feeling i am being watched alot of times.
i have friends who say the same things.
personally if it was me i would just shoot one and prove once and for all they exist-then they can't deny the fact they exist

Did I read that for real? "I would just shoot one"?

I hear that there is a reclusive old lady who lives in the woods near my town, there have been footprints but I've never seen her in person, so tell you what, to prove that she's real I'll shoot her and drag her carcass into town, a whoopin' and a hollerin', then the mystery can be solved and nobody can deny that she exists... well... she did once exist. She won't be doing much reclusive stuff after I've blown her away but who cares, it is just an old lady after all...

Hic Hic...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SugarCube

Did I read that for real? "I would just shoot one"?

I largely agree with your incredulity.

Odd thing...another forum I frequent that is mostly Cryptozoology based had a poll about what would you/should be done if a Bigfoot is encountered.

The frightening majority said it needs to be shot and killed so that science can study it.

I couldn't help but think that the truth lies somewhere towards profiting off selling it's carcass...

[edit on 7/11/10 by Tharsis]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

You're not wrong there Tharsis. My thought is that I'd rather Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/etc is never found, not until humans actually develop beyond the 'me big hunter, me big genitals best' mentality.

Think about this, the possibility of an undiscovered hominid and with all of our science the best we can come up with is to kill it...

Mind you, 'we' kill each other in large numbers every day so I know I'm just being an idealist - it just galls me to think that the first evidence of the big man comes from a grinning buffoon wearing a baseball cap and standing over a carcass as he proudly displays his large calibre rifle.

... and to think that I'm also posting on a 'eugenics' thread trying oppose the idea...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I wonder how much longer we'll have to wait before some blobsquatch photos are posted and we devolve into bickering about them. And then how much longer we'll have to wait to find out that the whole thing was a hoax?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

That makes me think of that rather profound Wordsworth quote: "We murder to dissect."
While I don't really believe the bigfoot in the backyard story, that mentality mentioned above definitely bothers me, as it is seen daily.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If Bigfoot really existed, there would be a stuffed one on somebodies wall beside the deer head!

What a waste of time, when these people could be helping the preservation of real animals.

I feel I should make it my mission to expose this nonsense, but it is always so ludicrous that it's not needed.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by jeh2324]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Another update from Overnight AM. we will know the truth tonight...

Mr. Mike – Bigfoot – Shocking Story Revealed July 12 2010
On July 12, 2010, the complete story of our friend “Mr. Mike” will be revealed on Overnight AM. The team of researchers, “Hero’s”, that took on this case have made history. The Bigfoot Researchers world was turned on it’s head, discredited, abused and shamed by those looking to profit from the popularity of Bigfoot’s legend a little more than a year ago. Bigfoot Researchers, world wide, have been redeemed publicly, and communally, as of today. Tune in On Monday, July 12, 2010 to Overnight AM to get the complete, and full, story of “Mr Mike”...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Harry55

Well, that link is blocked on my work computer, so please keep us updated! I am still highly doubtful, but I hope they did get some good info!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
wow this is very interesting but it's odd to me that his son when told about it would make it over one night when he has time! Even if he didn't believe his father, how could you not go over and see for yourself something that is so fantastic to observe?

Also, I find it odd that he seems to keep saying he is genuinely concerned about these "animals" well-being as he says and afraid they might get hit by a car or someone might shoot at them, yet he has hunted and shot animals from age 14-62. Wonder if he ever cared about those animals and their families?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dreampsi

yet he has hunted and shot animals from age 14-62. Wonder if he ever cared about those animals and their families?

Most hunters and outdoorsmen are extremely concerned with the well being of animals. Shooting and eating an animal is a part of life for many people, and being humane about it is paramount to being good at it.

I know a hunter that once spent his entire hunting trip tracking a deer, passing up many opportunities to take bigger deer and go home early, because his arrow had lodged directly in the nose of the deer. It was bleeding a little, it was surely in pain, and it was not going to be able to eat and survive. Instead of just shooting another deer and moving on, he tracked the tiny blood droplets for days, and eventually killed the original deer to keep it from suffering needlessly.

If you know anything about hunters, you know that they are much more in tune with wildlife than any PETA member you will ever meet!

As for the first part of your post, I entirely agree. If someone told me that bigfoot was coming through their yard nightly, I would find a way to be there within a day or two and see for myself!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

The latest is that we will know tonight at 10PM when Overnight AM broadcasts live with Mr. Mike and The investagators that have been on the scene over the week-end if thats what you mean by ?????

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Just as I thought...

A big, steamy pile.

Glad I was watching my DVR of the home run derby while I listened to it.

[edit on 7/12/10 by Tharsis]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
so whats the score then?
there dosnt seem to be any update on lan lampheres page?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This should sum things up well.

The researchers that showed up to "Mr. Mike's" place didn't find a bigfoot, rather a poor old man suffering from dementia.

The radio host and his internet blogging friends, it appears, are trying to make a play for power. I believe they are going to say that there were bigfoots there but the researchers are trying to obscure the issue, at least that is what the link sounds like to me.

I'm not going to follow the later findings because it's turning into a circus.

Should have guessed as soon as I read "cryptomundo"...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Harry55

Harry55.....

Unfortunately, Lan Lamphere is a known hoaxer.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
As with many threads on ATS, people seem so desperate to believe that they'll cling on to anything, despite there being no credible evidence.

I have a bigfoot in my back garden. If I throw it a few scraps at night it sings me to sleep with it's beautiful Sasquatch song. Unfortunately my camera isn't working at the moment, but I'll keep you updated.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Another update on the situation there at Mr. Mikes can be seen at Sharon Lee's Blog
Something is still going on there:
At this time I am told that Mr. Mike is not crazy. Mr. Mike is being taken care of. Mr. Mike is not being taken advantage of. Mr. Mike is seeing things. Mr. Mike is being observed by professionals. Scientists who research the paranormal.

The History channel film crew is into the second week of filming, and they are baffled as to what is occurring. The evidence they are capturing is extraordinarily mind blowing and unexplainable. They are having spikes of activity on their FLIR thermal imagers. They see nothing with their naked eye. But at the same time the heat images appear on the FLIR, Mr. Mike sees them.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Harry55]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join