It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Doomsday Ark' to be Housed on the Moon -A Remote Access Toolkit to Rebuild the Human Race

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
When it comes to ensuring our survival, I'd rather invest in mining space with nukes than putting arks on the moon.
[edit on 7-7-2010 by Exuberant1]

Fracking before fighting.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I am amazed at the depths of human stupidity. Store seeds and such on an airless planetoid that is itself more susceptible to destruction than Earth. The plan being to replenish and reseed a post-apocalyptic planet in the most inaccessible place we can currently reach. If it is difficult in the best of times, how will it be in the worst of.....I do believe there is a bit of subterfuge underway.

[edit on 103131p://pm3127 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Oh ye of little faith.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by greggae

Is it just me, or is this like some weird deja vu?

You have to doubt the prognosis is for mankind with the world seed bank in Svalbard....in case we destroy ourselves, the original seeds become unrecognizable or the world is destroyed.
Yeah....There's a hint.

Wonder how many times we have been through this?

The thing is you don't build these things for an "in case" situation. You build these things when you know how many times we've been through it.

Deep Impact - Black President 1999
Fifth Element - Black President 1999
2012 - Black President 2009

I know movies are about Profit, but don't forget their power far surpasses that of Prophets. Something to think about anyway.

Life ebbs and flows, it's all very natural.

With regards to an Ark. The prior "Ark's" plural were not boats and are still available to see, though still a mystery to almost all. It is a mystery because of the difference between a K and a G. One letter averts the entire world...ONE LETTER. It is the only structure remaining from the Ancient 7 wonders of the world. It is the 7th and final seal and when it is broken...Pop goes the weasel.

Think about Voyager for a moment.

Why would we send a record player into space with Pictures, Sounds, and 73 different languages if not for ourselves. Sure some Aliens could find it and they might think it's neat, but why not just put sights and sounds as the language would be impossible to decipher without a cipher or comparative language. We or our remnants would be the only ones to understand the messages depending on how much time actually passed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bc74b70ef07.gif[/atsimg]

I always thought it interesting that the Mormons received "Golden plates" with information on them from an angel named moroni. Perhaps it was an ancient "Voyager" probe, or made up. I just always found it interesting, the story, not the Mormon religion.

Anyway, all you can do is live and love. We are "alive and kicking"-Simple Minds

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Just a bunch of European idiots. that's all I see.

So, if earth is destroyed and mankind killed off. Who will get that stuff back to earth? and what good is it?
FAIL

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Part one of a multi-part plan.

I hope to see more Ark projects - NOT run by corporations - in the near future. The lead up part of getting, cataloguing, storing the samples is a huge endevour on its own. The quicker it is started, the better. Then the deployment and distribution part can be worked out when the first part is coming upon completion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join