It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who still believes 911 was an inside job?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Was doing some research lately and found something i never knew before about the attacks on the WTC. Did you know -

en.wikipedia.org...

The 1993 World Trade Center bombing occurred on February 26, 1993, when a truck bomb was detonated below the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City....

...According to the journalist, Yousef mailed letters to various New York newspapers just before the attack, in which he claimed he belonged to 'Liberation Army, Fifth Battalion'. These letters made three demands: an end to all US aid to Israel, an end to US diplomatic relations with Israel, and a demand for a pledge by the United States to end interference "with any of the Middle East countries' interior affairs."

He stated that the attack on the World Trade Center would be merely the first of such attacks if his demands were not met. In his letters Yousef admitted that the World Trade Center bombing was an act of terrorism, but that this was justified because "the terrorism that Israel practices (which America supports) must be faced with a similar one."

Did you know in April 1996, Osama bin Laden was an official guest of the radical Islamic government of Sudan, which was the government that had been implicated in the attacks on the World Trade Center in 1993....

en.wikipedia.org...

From around 1992 to 1996, al-Qaeda and bin Laden based themselves in Sudan at the invitation of Islamist theoretician Hassan al Turabi. The move followed an Islamist coup d'état in Sudan, led by Colonel Omar al-Bashir, who professed a commitment to reordering Muslim political values. During this time, bin Laden assisted the Sudanese government, bought or set up various business enterprises, and established camps where insurgents trained.

In 1996, al-Qaeda announced its jihad to expel foreign troops and interests from what they considered Islamic lands. Bin Laden issued a fatwa, which amounted to a public declaration of war against the United States of America and any of its allies, and began to refocus al-Qaeda's resources towards large-scale, propagandist strikes. Also occurring on June 25, 1996, was the bombing of the Khobar towers, located in Khobar, Saudi Arabia.

On February 23, 1998, Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri, a leader of Egyptian Islamic Jihad, along with three other Islamist leaders, co-signed and issued a fatwa (binding religious edict) calling on Muslims to kill Americans and their allies where they can, when they can. Under the banner of the World Islamic Front for Combat Against the Jews and Crusaders they declared:

'The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies—civilians and military—is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque [in Jerusalem] and the holy mosque [in Makka] from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty Allah, 'and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together,' and 'fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah'

Clinton said he authorized the CIA to kill bin Laden and overthrow the Taliban in Afghanistan after the bombing of the USS Cole in 2000, but the action was never carried out. Clinton said that was because the United States could not establish a military base in Uzbekistan and because U.S. intelligence and law enforcement agencies refused to certify that bin Laden was behind the bombing.

It is obvious 911 wasn't an inside job but of course Osama Bin Laden was behind it. Those that disagree, well - how can U?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by andre18]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Since Wikipedia is a user generated source you won't find many here who give credence to it's "authority".

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
reply to post by andre18

Since Wikipedia is a user generated source you won't find many here who give credence to it's "authority".

so u want me to actually get the sources for each point made?

its apparent to me that people only dis wiki's cred when its not supporting their side

[edit on 6-7-2010 by andre18]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Personally I don't use Wikipedia for any of my information.

I never said whether I thought 911 was an inside job or not, just that Wikipedia is not the most credible source if you plan to make a point. I only pointed it out so that you could grab other sources before folks started flaming your thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Edit: removed duplicate post..sorry all.

[edit on 6/7/2010 by SeenMyShare]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i do....yep, the details....the bin laudins were nearby that day at a restaraunt and left the next day by air, the towers changed owners three weeks before, the insurance was upped two weeks before...and wtc7 was imploded to cover the gold records....on etc
and the pentagon anomaly and the shanksville fiasco and the unbeleivable expert findings and appearances just minutes after...c'mon and they found the passports., yeszzz uh huh!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
While I don't necessarily believe that the government planned 9/11, let me play devil's advocate: what do you make of the numerous ties between the Bin Laden family and the Bushes, not to mention the relationship between Bin Laden, Middle Eastern terrorist groups, and the US intelligence community? Or the statements made by Ahmed Huber, a banker with numerous terrorist ties, including directly to the Bins Ladens, that 9/11 was a joint operation by al-Qaeda and far-right elements in America in order to cause a 'right-wing revolution' in America?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i suggest you look into who supplied the bomb ingredients for the origonal world trade center bombings. and there are alot of people on this site that wouldnt use wikipedea as a source ( and not just when it suites there point of view)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It's funny you should bring up the 1993 WTC bombing in the OP.

What do you know about Emad Salem and the FBI involvement and instigating of the "terrorist cell" that was responsible for the bombing, immediately before and leading up to the bombing? I notice you left out any mention of that.

"who still believes 911 was an inside job?"

Why, has the government finally proved their story?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

No one wants it to be an inside job. It is that to many people made money off of the event.

Did you know that NY had ordered the towers deconstructed by 2007 because of structural degridation and that the epa had refused the use of explosives because of particulate contamination?

Yet, when the towers fell the epa was strangely quiet and many got sick from the particulate contamination.

Farmer, the GC for the 911 commission, in his book, that was never covered by the major media, stated that all they got from the gov't turned out to be lies.

Until 2000, Bin Ladin was a cia asset. At least the gov't stated their relationship ended then.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You're right. In 2001 the melting temperature of steel was 700 degrees below what it is today. Must have been some atmospheric thing.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Who Cares.

Whoever did it got their desired result and us little people will argue day in day out for the rest of our lives as to who did it. If it was the US government we'll NEVER KNOW

Who cares.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Who still beliefs?

If you process all evidence, that intelligence agencies had prior knowledge of the attack, that Norad failed where it had never failed, that the terrorists were funded by the US gov, then you don't believe, you know.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
of course it was an inside job!

is there any hope for society??

these are worth a read-

CIA collusion with “Al Qaeda” financiers and attack planner
www.onlinejournal.com...

Ex-Italian Prime Minister - '9/11 Carried Out By CIA and Mossad'
current.com...

Scientists Find Unignited Explosive Residues in WTC Dust
world911truth.org...

Respected BBC Correspondent says MOSSAD did 9/11 and Iran doesn't want Nukes SEE INFO LINKS
www.youtube.com...

"When a warning this serious is delivered by a messenger with the stature of Alan Hart, the American people had better find a way around the news blackout imposed by the Zionist-dominated corporate and pseudo-alternative media. The only thing standing in the way of an Israeli false-flag nuclear attack on America, a disastrous US war on Iran, and a horrendous acceleration of the ethnic cleansing of Palestine, is the awareness of the American people. Please copy, post, and mass-email this story." full thread- www.disclose.tv...

this is another interesting video- www.youtube.com... slightly off topic but worth a butchers.

have a read of this, the idea is to not react with fear. its that limited way of thinking that helped create this world we live in.- wecreatethelove.ning.com...

its time to grow a pair and man-up, take reponsibility for this reality we've helped to create!

[edit on 11:11 by WHOS READY]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

What I make of the relationship between the Bush and the bin Laden families is they are and were business partners.

Which does not mean much for Osama, he has been disowned essentially by his family, that is why he did not base all his shenanigans in Saudi Arabia.

It is like assuming that if my father was a murderer then I must be too.

Which is very flawed logic.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AquariusDescending

"who still believes 911 was an inside job?"

Why, has the government finally proved their story?

Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking. I have no problem with people not believing that 9/11 was an inside job, but if you believe the 9/11 Commission Report's version of events is the real deal then you are seriously deluded. That piece of sh*t has more holes in it than a block of fine Swiss.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Yah you seemed to have left out the part where the fbi provided materials for the '93 WTC bombing. The agent inside the cell didn't want to deliver a real bomb to them, but his superiors ordered him to deliver live explosives. So it seems to me that was an inside job as well!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The circumstantial evidence is compelling:

1. Extraordinary airline stock option fluctuations days prior to 9/11
2. Evidence of explosions below street level prior to collapse
3. Bin Laden family flown out of country during FAA ordered
grounding of all air traffic on 9/11
4. Apparent freefall implosion of building seven. Report on building
seven's collapse, prior to its collapse broadcast on BBC?
Historical evidence for collapse of steel structure due to
fire alone unprecedented.
5. Evidence of molten steel at ground zero at temperatures in
excess of 2000 degrees/trace evidence of thermite/mate
6. Confiscation of all videotapes of Pentagon attack and subsequent
secret classification of video evidence.
7. Bush family ties to security at both Logan airport, and
WTC complex
8. Terrorist attack insurance taken weeks before attack on 9/11
complex
9. Silverstein's "..pull it" comment
10. Compelling eyewitness testimony, and building seven left out
of 9/11 commission final report
11 thru 50. Other marginal evidence suggesting at least prior knowledge
or collusion of government.

Inside job? Collusion?...Still think so

Drinking the Kool-Aid?...No thanks

[edit on 6-7-2010 by rival]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ill never stop believing the truth.

"911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB....911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.....911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB....."

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Going through your list I find myself aware of most of your points, but #9 is proving elusive ... Care to tell me about the Silverstein comment? I am intrigued.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join