It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If UA93 crashed at 40 deg and dug down 45 ft...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If UA93 crashed at 40 degrees and most of the plane buried itself down to some 45 feet, then why did the FBI excavate straight down as if something had crashed at a 90 deg angle?

("An aerial photo shows the crash site of United Flight 93 near Shanksville, Pa., taken by the FBI Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2001")

I have an answer: because NO PLANE crashed there.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Are you serious?

I am not sure what happened to the airplane or if it even crashed at all but to say that the way they dug a hole is proof of no plane crashing does not make sense to me.

When you dig a hole you dig down and out... That's how digging a hole works.

There are far better explanations as to why a plane never crashed at the site. A look at the suspicious debris tells more of the story than how a hole was dug.

here is a site with some interesting info on the situation.
thewebfairy.com...

[edit on 5-7-2010 by TV_Nation]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation
Are you serious?

I am not sure what happened to the airplane or if it even crashed at all but to say that the way they dug a hole is proof of no plane crashing does not make sense to me.

If a large plane crashed at 40 degrees and dug down to 45 feet, they would excavate a large oval in the ground, not just basically straight down from the point of impact.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by TV_Nation
Are you serious?

If a large plane crashed at 40 degrees and dug down to 45 feet, they would excavate a large oval in the ground, not just basically straight down from the point of impact.

Why not??? What is the difference? This is really nonsense. Try to find something else. You are really running low on ammo, aren't you? Its going on ten years now and no one has bought into this yet.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Please post your information in any of the numerous threads on this subject.

Such as these ..

Flight 93 was shot down over Pennsylvania, and this is the biggest 9/11 cover up of them all

Shanksville Eyewitness Viola Saylor

Flight 93 Did Not Crash In Shanksville or Shot Down.

Closing Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

join