It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello And Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hello From Me

I just wanted to introduce myself to the members. I joined this site while searching information on the 60 heads found in the cargo of a Southwest jet, on it's way to Texas from Arkansas.
www.reuters.com...

My brother was murdered 5 years ago, and we suspect his body bought and sold by Philip Guyett, who has a 10 year record of dealing in stolen bodies, and THE DOJ and FDA knows and have done nothing!
NOTHING has changed, he was slapped on the wrist, and my quest is to have justice for my brother, and all of those who were found in this monster's freezers to be identified, and loved ones notified! The government knows who these people are, and don't want the public to made aware of just how organs are "procured" and the grisly reality is beyond comprehension!

These butchers have been doing "business" for many years, and is only getting worse!
your.heraldsun.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice4Jack

Hey there Justice4Jack,

Welcome to ATS ... I can't even pretend to imagine what you and your family have been through but as this is the 'intro' forum I'd like to suggest that you hurry up and make your 20 posts so that you can start a proper thread about this.

Not everyone checks-out the 'intro forum' so the points you wish to share may go unnoticed.

See you on the boards

Woody

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thank you I appreciate any advice as I am new and not sure how to go about this. Can you suggest a title for a thread for me?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hey Justice4Jack and welcome to ATS!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother btw and like woody mentioned you should try and get those 20 posts ASAP to start a thread (as 20 posts are needed for the main forums) then.

And honesty some people are put off by the 20 posts rule but they can be achieved in no time at all.
)

Here's some hopefully helpful links for you.

Enjoy your time here and I'll cya around.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justice4Jack
Thank you I appreciate any advice as I am new and not sure how to go about this. Can you suggest a title for a thread for me?

Hey there Justice4Jack,

Titles needed for a thread of this nature would need to be direct and to the point ... to draw the attention of potential readers. Something that gives a good idea of the thread content without being misleading;

1/ 'The Butcher' (Philip Guyett) - did he harvest my brother's body ?

2/ 'My Murdered Brother and The Butcher (Philip Guyett) !

Something along these lines let's the potential reader know up front what the thread is about and who it involves.

Be sure to stick to the facts and where there are areas of uncertainty use words like 'potentially' ... 'possibly' ... 'allegedly' (you get the idea).

Allow the passion of your emotions to come through your words ... but not taint your words.

Be prepared to accept that there will be some people who don't believe your account ... or think it has been sensationalized (however difficult ... remember that everyone has the right to their opinion and try not to take any negative comments personally).

Keep it as simple and straightforward as possible ... and take your time ... read through it several times and edit it as required before posting it.

Good Luck and I look forward to reading your thread soon.

Woody

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thank you very much, I will and I shall. I appreciate your input!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hi J4J:

Welcome! Glad you're here.

One of the more interesting introductory posts I've read. Don't wish to encourage exploitation of something that is obviously personal to you, but assuming you wish to share your story, it certainly seems interesting and clearly, there's a conspiratorial slant to it.

If you are willing to share, I'd like to hear your story and your opinions as well. The larger story of this particular guy is shocking. If you have insider info, it'd be quite interesting.

By the way, a guy somewhat like this was on Oprah not too long ago, but the focus of the show wasn't so much his crimes, but the effects of his behavior on his marriage and family. Surely it wasn't this guy? Do you or does anyone else know?

Again, welcome.

top topics

join