It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson was 'murdered for money', says sister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Michael Jackson was 'murdered for money', says sister

news.bbc.co.uk

LaToya Jackson has claimed her brother Michael was murdered because he was "worth so much more dead than alive".

Speaking during a TV interview, the singer demanded what she called "the truth" surrounding the star's death in June 2009.

She said: "He was murdered for his catalogue and they knew that."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Standard Disclaimer: I just searched ATS for this story, and came up blank.

What do I make of it? Absolutely bizarre. And if LaToya's comments aren't enough, the story also goes on to report that Jermaine has said that Michael may have been spared from his untimely and homicidal death if he had "embraced Islam".

I truly don't understand all this. If even his own family can't simply allow the craziness to go to sleep with their brother - what chance is there for the rest of this messed up society?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by illimey

Why not? Many people are murdered every day for much less money.
Don't really understand the conversion to Islam angle.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Anything is possible, but one thing is for sure.

The Jackson family will milk anything for as much money as they can.

Keeping this story in the papers makes money and conspiracy theories tend to take on lives of their own.

Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Paul McCartney, and on and on.

What more could the family hope for?

Anonymity is a fate worse than death.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ive always had the suspicion that the brothers did it to have the lime light
on them a little bit before they were too old to enjoy it..

just my gut..
MJ had the talent.. Janet had some too..
but the others.. not so much

edit it add:
hey michael, how about a jackson 5 reunion.. like the old days..
--no thanx guys.. I dont want to share a stage with you anymore..

[edit on 6/24/2010 by KATSUO]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by illimey

Hmmmmmm.......wonder why these nefarious persons didn't wait until after his 50 concerts to reap the rewards? That would have been big money, eh?

Think of all the various videos and soundtracks from each of those many concerts that could have reaped big rewards.

Maybe I just don't understand how murderers think.

You just gotta know that there are fans out there that would have spent beaucoup bucks for each individual concert videos.

Wait, this theory is being advocated by LaToya?

A talentless hanger on if I have ever seen one. Her nude photo shoot from decades ago will probably get, well, 50 cents once she dies.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It's possible, but I don't buy it myself. He was taking hospital-grade anesthetics and narcotics on a daily basis; he could put Elvis to shame. You just can't keep doing that for any length of time and not expect repercussions at some point. It was going to happen sooner or later.

If he was ever going to be murdered for his money, it should have been done during the 80's, before he blew it on amusement parks and hush money.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Hmmmmmm.......wonder why these nefarious persons didn't wait until after his 50 concerts to reap the rewards? That would have been big money, eh?

It was stated in just about every paper in the modern world (and third world probably) that Michael was in no condition to even attempt the first of those concerts.

And, that he didn't want to do them to begin with... Against his better judgment (if he had such a thing at that point in his life) he'd signed up to do what, 11 of them (I think was the number) and somehow they slipped 50 into the contract under his signature.

I completely agree he was killed for money.

peace

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by illimey

That whole bunch is freakin loony toons anyway, and someone killing him for the money wouldn't surprise me in the LEAST, remember Anna Nicole Smith, dude money drives these dudes to ridicules lengths, look around you, politicians,CEO's Bankers the list is long and the length they will go to for wealth .... well just don't get in the way.

new topics

top topics

join