It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Look what they found in Higueras, Mexico!: (We better start getting real serious FAST!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I want some of those guns lol.

But seriously, this goes too far.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by slavenomore

I have to agree, we need sources. I also know no one in their right mind wants a picture with their name on it, smiling next to an arms stash. Mexico's problem for itself and the US, is you have an situation that is I believe unique in the world today. If not unique in the world, and I think it is, certainly the one that has the most devastating effect on our border security. Now I'm as big a capitalist as they come, but Mexico is not a republic with a capitalist economy. No. Mexico is a laboratory example of a feudal society existing in the early 21st century. Oh just because it has the trappings of "the present"like credit, and debit cards internet, cell phones, does not mean the same rules apply economically or much more important politically and legally.

Some basics. Mexico has two basic populations, each with it's own income. The first is the ultra-ultra rich on crank, and steroids. The drug reference is not a "drug reference" but a metaphor for a very small number of the population who make more money then they have to "put places". The rest of the people are everyone else. Of course not all Mexico's uber rich got there illegally. And I'm not going to criticize banking practices, but at least in the USA when a trillion dollars and counting went out the door and never came home, enough people acted decently and displayed genuine surprise. Currently Mexico even has a media magnet who passed Bill Gates in having all the money in the world. There's the illusion we have some, but actually I think we might just use some of theirs, and give it back now and then. Kind of like using your dad's credit card to buy gas as a teenager. The current reality in Mexico at the moment in many areas is what in diplomatic speak is called "in flux".Being "in flux", means your guessing and usually wrong.

The least information I have is an intelligence estimate. Back in the 1960's early 70's up to J.E.Hoovers death he ran what I think was the largest FBI operation outside the US in Mexico.. And when he wasn't wearing a pink flu flu and matching heels on the weekend, and if we overlook he was a raging bigot, and tried to get Martin L. King to kill himself, he wasn't a bad director. Yes, lots of issues. One of the things I am pretty sure were very concerned about is the status of the Federal Police, and any associated Mexican intelligence agency. But on issues where information is available, concerns about the economy, and regardless where those weapons are when photographed, I believe that level of firepower is available. The problem in any true feudal society is the "locus" of power, is I wish I could say negotiable, but goes to the perceived strongest. A legal system, politics, even something like paying a utility bill, or child's tuition is a fiction manipulated by power. American's are at special risk for kidnapping. I don't have any ill will against Mexicans, I just don't want the chaos.

And because of this we must get our border under our control. Let me leave you with a strictly hypothetical question I thought of years ago. Could a former US President have reach a secret agreement with a former Mexican president, to allow a certain number to cross the border to relieve economic pressure on Mexico to (perhaps) as stated prevent an all out Mexican civil war, and the human refugee fallout? The sensors can almost tell you your favorite color as you approach area 51, so don't tell me we can't monitor our border. This REEKS of politics, not technical issues.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hey OP, don't get to fighty, I live in Nuevo Leon and this thread has nothing to do to with mexicans declaring war over your #!ng border in Arizona. This is a problem for us (mexicans), drug dealers had increased their firepower over some months but just to get more territories not to conquer your loved US.

If you want to start some movement do it against your president who insist on implementing a NWO

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The drugs come in the money goes out with the rifles to protect it. This is some of the big bussiness that goes on every day on planet Earth. But really if cia or any gov. agencies are involved im sure not 1 WMD will make it thru that border not 1. Billionair elites are billionair elites drug cartel elites or legal prescription drug elites ELITES ARE ELITES sheeple are just keeping the low ground alive to entertain them by dealing their drugs, selling their guns, using the drugs and guns making violent situations to observe like soap ophras, why they sit back BREAK 1 LAW AN HOUR AND LAUGH AT NEVER HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT JAIL why the lower sheeple just get all caught up in the mix. This is why balance is required that will to some be in the form of EXTREME EVIL.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
hosted.ap.org...

This is a interactive map from the Associated Press.
Click on gun trade and it shows most guns come from Texas. These guns are traced back to gun dealers. The map is from 2007.

Heres a long article about the cartels and the gun trade.

www.newcriminologist.com...

[edit on 22-6-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Starred and Flagged, friend, thanks for posting. Looks like they are itching for war with the united States, huh? The big question is, why does our government bitch so much, even to filling a lawsuit against Arizona, when thy have to know this is going on? Are they stupid? Don't answer that. I will say this: Our leaders are idiots. Probably from inbreeding.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

This seizure was May 2010. Located in Higueras, Mexico!

What I'm wondering is who actually is the intended user of the weapons. There are at least 500 illegals from countries connected to terrorism in DHS custody. How many more have gotten through, where r they and what r they up to?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Nogales Police: We won't back down from cartels

www.gvnews.com...

Mexican drug cartel threatens to harm U.S. police officers who bust drug shipments while off-duty

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Senators Challenge Pres. Obama on Rumors of Executive Order Amnesty
www.numbersusa.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
Senators Challenge Pres. Obama on Rumors of Executive Order Amnesty
www.numbersusa.com...

This is extremely troubling and should be front page topic.

Thank you for posting this information, I will pass it along.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Survivorman
A Google Search for "Weapons found on Arizona Border"...
Finds this link...(the very first link)
www.truthorfiction.com...
Looks Debunked to me.

well debunk these !!!!

Mexican Cartel Invades AZ Mountains
www.foxnews.com...

this is in Arizona !!!!! US Terrotory !!!!

Mexican Cartel plotted to blowup Texas dam
www.foxnews.com...

Mexican Cartel plots to poison Texas water supply
www.foxnews.com...

This is an Army invading the US and should be
considered a terrorist act and yet no help to
secure the border from Washington.

Not only that but now Channel 2 news expose'
shows radicals from Somalia, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan,
Afghanistan are entering America from the Mexican
border. They are allowing possible terrorists to
enter America unabated.

www.wsbtv.com...

www.wsbtv.com...

Yea sure, it's been debunked alright !!!
Only in ur mind !!!!

edit for spelling, clumsy fingers

[edit on 22-6-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
These weapons were found in the state of Nuevo Leon Mexico,not Arizona,This was about a month ago in a Zeta stash house and has nothing to do with them coming over to the U.S.A. The Zetas and the Gulf Cartel are at war.The Zetas got kicked out of the state of Tamalipas and this was a weapons stash that was found before they were planning an attack on the Gulf Cartel.These kind of weapon seizures are a daily occurrence in Mexico.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
more fear mongering to hate on Mexicans?

2nd line

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

All of the stories you wanted debunked were debunked already,the were all confirmed rumors.Just because Fox News did not follow up and report that they were all rumors does not mean they were true.I live near the border and know that all those stories were false and turned out to be rumors.I would like to add that the Cartels and the Mexican Armed forces are not planning to invade the U.S. border as most people here claim.The reason the Mexican marines came into American air space a few months ago was because they were checking up on the rumors of the Falcon Dam being blown up.The Mexicans and Americans both knew of this operation.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by icybluebeing]

[edit on 22-6-2010 by icybluebeing]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
I'd sure like to find a stash like that.

I think I'm going to go treasure hunting.

But without anytype of source with that, those photos could have been taken in Columbia for all we know. Or any part of Mexico, I don't see anything that leads me to believe they were stashed 20 feet from the border.

Well, sir, maybe not two feet away, but damned close. And that ain't no accident the arms were located there. Look on a Mexico map for Monterrey in the state of Nuevo Leon (which shares a nine-mile border with Texas) and you may get a better feel for it. A two-hour trip would put them across the border.

The uniform is apparently of the Zeta's, hired killers, probably the ones doning many of the beheadings of rival gangs. --Don't know the Zeta's? Do a bit of research, it has been known to stifle false bravado

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
OK- so it won't be machete VS machinegun. I'll STILL put my gold, on American Patriots. Yes- a nice stash. Wouldn't mind finding a similar one.
NOT particularily impressive- I have more in my saferoom- with the exception of a 3.5" Bazooka, instead of a pair of RPG-7's. I DIDN'T see any rockets for them, however. NOT very useful, w/o rockets! Plus- NO MORTARS??? An 81mm Mortar, is one SWEET piece of ordinance! A PAIR of .50 Barretts?? I've got a pair of M2HB's! How-bout a 20mm belt-fed? This, from ONE middle-aged, Patriotic, Virginia woman!

I'll take FREEDOM-LOVING, DEDICATED American Patriots, over a drug cartel, anyday! let's see- 40 million, ARMED, trained, and Freedom-loving Patriots vs. a few thousand heavily-armed, drugged-out, undisciplined narco-trafficers. Yeah- I'll take a piece of THAT action!

See y'all, on the field of honor!!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
So, let's see if I've got this right. A US trained Mexican gang of drug criminal militia were caught by the Mexican police with a stash or American weapons probably provided to them with the help of the CIA.???

The US government, in full knowledge of the situation on the border, fails to protect the border, and' when similar groups to said militia enter the US and cause havoc with their US weapons and US training, having crossed the unprotected US border Obama will cry ;FOREIGN ATTACK and start plans to attack Mexico???

Looool. What a craaaazy situation.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Sorry if it wasn't posted already, but I just searched the keywords on google from one the the picture subtitles and got this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lalo_muniz
Hey OP, don't get to fighty, I live in Nuevo Leon and this thread has nothing to do to with mexicans declaring war over your #!ng border in Arizona. This is a problem for us (mexicans), drug dealers had increased their firepower over some months but just to get more territories not to conquer your loved US.

If you want to start some movement do it against your president who insist on implementing a NWO

Pretty much what my first post was all about in that the drug cartel is more interested in protecting their Mexican territory than invading America. They don't need guns to invade with their drugs since drugs equal money and guns just equal unprofitable retaliation.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
[edit] discretion told me to delete this post.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Calender]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join