It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing pentagon footage of flight 77 - Illuminati card

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be26247d5c16.png[/atsimg]

Google Video Link

[edit on 20-6-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is more likely a reference to the Watergate scandal and the famous "18 1/2-Minute Gap" in the Nixon audio tapes.

www.cbsnews.com...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by METACOMET]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
This is more likely a reference to the Watergate scandal and the famous "18 1/2-Minute Gap" in the Nixon audio tapes.

www.cbsnews.com...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by METACOMET]

My mistake

It may be the most famous 18.5 minutes of silence in U.S. history, and it's one of the last great mysteries of the scandal.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Don't forget that the FAA actually did destroy the 911 tapes containing all the communications with hijacked planes. They destroyed the tapes with scissors.

However i'm quite sure this card is specifically about Nixon and his missing audio cover-up.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hello,

The video OP provided is pretty good!

I paused it like 250/1000s past 5 seconds and see the nose-tip of something I can't identify. Clearly after un-pausing it, the explosion already occurs. The one tape provided for public scrutiny that I'm aware of is definitely snipped. No doubt in my mind.

As unfamiliar as I am with this Illuminati deck of cards, it stands to reason that it could (the card OP provided) be one of several "common" occurrences in the Illuminati arsenal. I expect the whole deck of cards has several attributes for each individual card.

I'd like to study the deck. Any links to a deck? Thanks.

Oh yeah. Happy father's day dads.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

cid-9f33f6e14912f497.photos.live.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I paused it at 5 seconds as well. The nose of whatever the object is clearly isnt as big as that of a plane. In fact, it is quite small. Im pretty convinced it is a missle.
Plus i dont think a huge plane could fly that low to the ground like that in the video

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Destiny Curious]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
A fact: Where the "flight 77" hit the Pentagon section, that part of the building was in renovations. I bet most people didn't knew that.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
A fact: Where the "flight 77" hit the Pentagon section, that part of the building was in renovations. I bet most people didn't knew that.

Hello,
I'm not certain, but I thought the section was either being renovated, or it was where all the auditors were working to find-out where the missing trillions mentioned the day before were.

Lots of reports very little solidly-backed investigations. Everything about the whole ordeal is skewed.

I'd post a link to verify this claim if the information wasn't misappropriated by the OS, and NIST and whichever other organization/corporation having anything official to do with it...A convenient plausible deniability. The one fact that remains is that the facts are and were buried- on purpose.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Thanks.

I'll have a look.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Wow, I was thinking like 52 pick-up.

That's alot of cards. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Wow, I was thinking like 52 pick-up.

That's alot of cards. Thanks.

Ya like about 400

Some very interesting cards.

Almost makes you wonder if someone is playing these out after they were thought up or if they preplaned things and are playing them out according to plan.

And heres another disturbing idea.

What if we are giving them new ideas here and now to use against us later?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Yeah,
I'm going to sleep good tonight, not!

I'm looking for a card that corresponds to the gulf spewage.

Also, there are two pentagon cards; like deuces wild?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I'd say they were spot on.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Hello,
I'm not certain, but I thought the section was either being renovated, or it was where all the auditors were working to find-out where the missing trillions mentioned the day before were.

If the idea was to get rid of the auditors, "they" didn't do a very good job. The 'missing' trillions were accounted for less than 6 months after 9/11.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Absolutely, completely and without a doubt FALSE!!

Don't forget that the FAA actually did destroy the 911 tapes containing all the communications with hijacked planes. They destroyed the tapes with scissors.

Where DO people get these ideas, anyway? (I mean, the "illuminati" cards, silly!)

Isn't it much easier to believe that some people, knowing already about the myth of the 'illuminati', were clever enough to make up an entire game based on the myths???

Just look at how many Star Trek and Star Wars games are out there...LOTS of them purely card-based. There's probably even one based on "Hello Kitty"! ( And, no...I have NOT looked to see...
)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Where DO people get these ideas, anyway? (I mean, the "illuminati" cards, silly!)

IIRC the only tapes the FAA destroyed, were tapes of interviews with the ATCOs on duty on 9/11. Taping the interviews were apparently in breach of some union rules, so the FAA were forced to delete them. The indivicual ATCO's all confirmed the transcripts subsequently.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Hello,

If the idea was to get rid of the auditors, "they" didn't do a very good job. The 'missing' trillions were accounted for less than 6 months after 9/11.

Hello,

Given the subject matter, making claims to practically any statement in a 9/11 thread; granted this thread is about Illuminati playing cards, but when claims are made about 9/11, it's a courtesy to provide any link to corroborate said claim, is it not? It's not a courtesy if one wants to be taken seriously, it's pretty much protocol to me.
Thanks for understanding.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Are there still people on here who belive that is a jet plane? my god they must be blind, thats a missile end of story

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Originally posted by weedwhacker

IIRC the only tapes the FAA destroyed, were tapes of interviews with the ATCOs on duty on 9/11. Taping the interviews were apparently in breach of some union rules, so the FAA were forced to delete them. The indivicual ATCO's all confirmed the transcripts subsequently.

Hello,

Making claims without providing links makes for a weak argument. When I make a claim I state why I have no link, as a courtesy.

The date this union rule came into effect was...?

[edit on (6/21/1010 by loveguy]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join