It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

His Flatulance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
HIS FLATULENCE

THIS is a fact - the media has given GW a free pass on his personal behaviors of the disgusting type: LIKE picking his nose in public; and goosing his wife does not mean he has improved his demeanor.

DOES anyone remember during the 2000 campaign���. George W. Bush promised to restore "honor and dignity" to the Oval Office?

BUT he didn't say when, did he! And that dignity part....

Well, at any rate it appears to be a little slow in coming���.Would you agree?

EARLY on in his Administration, source told UPI the president ended a recent energy policy meeting with Vice President Dick Cheney and others by jokingly offering his own personal stores of "natural gas" as a potential solution to help alleviate the energy crisis.

EVEN in jest, this is disgusting - something one might expect transpiring in a Junior High locker room � and not in the Oval Office.

I WOULD SAY it may be more of an indication of how little he thinks of the problems of ordinary folks and what energies he exhibits is for somebody else; or from one how seems so regally inclined���

IT�S SOME wonder where he got the moniker �SMIRK"?

CAN you guess?

SO I HAVE DECIDED - a new royal title is required for the GW- to add to the ever lengthened list.........

HIS FLATULENCE.

Like it? The man is a low class buffoon. America deserved better.

ORIGINAL LINK TO UPI � FROM DETAILS AND BACKGOUND REPORTS

We meant next week -- During the 2000 campaign, George W. Bush promised to restore "honor and dignity" to the Oval Office. But he didn't say when, and the dignity part at any rate appears to be a little slow in coming. A source tells UPI the president ended a recent energy policy meeting with Vice President Dick Cheney and others by jokingly offering his own personal stores of "natural gas" to help alleviate the energy crisis.

ALSO:

www.lazygranch.com...
www.freerepublic.com...
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Relax.

I dislike GWB, but I also am not so biased that I see everything he does as bad.

Even though he is president, GWB is still human. I'm sure 75% of all male adults have farted in public or made jests about passing gas. Why should Bush be any different? He is just a regular person with a title.

Instead of picking out petty crap that everyone partakes in, look for real issues.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Relax??????????

Who's up set? As for your opinion.............

thanks for your personal sharing and opinion.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
hehe im not a fan of bush either, but fart jokes are always funny. And any sense of humor is a good one, especially when its the president... Atleast we dont have some stiff up there.... Unless it was gore then i wouldnt care
But even he is pretty funny if you ever saw him on talk shows.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I agree with cutwolf. To look down on GWB for this would be really judgemental. How many people can honestly say they havent farted in public? And how many people can say they havent joked about it?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I don't particularly like Dubya, but to attack him for farting is a bit much.
We all do it. Even the Queen of England has a good rancid poot every now and then

We even have a cartoon character known for his gaseous emissions ...

Long live Johnny Fartpants !!!

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
HEY PISKY!

Come here....pull MY finger!

Bwahahahaha.....

('scuse me)

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I thought for sure this thread was about...

PUTIN!

Sorry, but I have to relocate this one to the Mudpit.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Is that where I posted it to.............?????

Iknow it was posted after the Putin replies I wrote.but................

Perfect, I ain't

.............and it was late at night, too. (I'm editing some of the othewr posts I did in that time period because they just don't sound the way I intended.)

.................plus - you know - I wander.

It was something (wandering) I noted early here on this BBS and made comment about to other guilty parties....................But I guess it's my advancing age giving rise to ............shall we say "Senior Moments" .........ot there's a virus goin' 'round..........

Thanks everyone � in advance - for your kind and munificent forbearance afforded me����.I is in your gratitude�����.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmcnulty
Is that where I posted it to.............?????

Just kidding. It's a thread about Pootin'.

Flatulence? NM. :bnghd:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
As I said.....................at times I'm a bit slooooooooooooooo-w

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
looks like the nose pick link is broken. Anyone care to fix it? I need a good dose of GWB diging for gold to top off my morning.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

when I saw this I laughed alot. maybe ill mail a box of kleenexes to the white house.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
John YOU ARE not the sadist you claim to be; quite the opposite..........

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
...maybe ill mail a box of kleenexes to the white house.
mpeg

But would he know how to open the box?

There's an mpeg floating 'round the net also..............If this was a "giggle" for you; the mpeg will be a pants wetter................

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
gmcnulty

Get a life, please.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have one...............but I'm not the subject of this post.........just the messenger.

I, too, find the report rather disturbing. But did I seek you out to blame my discomfort on?

Me thinks you need to re-examine the deeper feelings which motivated you post AT me.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What I am noticing is that people fail to debate the actual politics but just talk about whether they like Bush or not.

I think that is the reason why people follow basic two party politics so much.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
You people are going to make me break wind!
This thread stinks about as much as the micron of gas that just escaped from my nether area.....(S.B.D.)
I better be careful or the feds will bust me for using a bio-weapon.
Hmm, mabey that gas mask i bought in case of terrorism would be useful now.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

when I saw this I laughed alot. maybe ill mail a box of kleenexes to the white house.

hehe check out this one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join