It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina Blond Bigfoot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thumper76

Originally posted by jeh2324
He doesn't sound sober???

BS!

I'd shoot the crap out of a bigfoot.

Who would poke a bigfoot with a stick.

Get! Get on out of here........

You'd shoot it? Ya right, you'd probably wizz down your leg just like the rest of us would.

Probably. But my finger would surly squeeze of 1 round. It may not hit anything...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zlastonetoknow

Edited to Add: And a "normal" night for this guy is calling coyotes at 3:00AM? I wonder what his unusual nights are like?

now that is funny. while watching the news interview i was wondering what normal guy starts poking a 10 naked humanoid with a stick, ... i was totally deterred from the fact he was calling coyotes at that time of the night.

this guy has some interesting hobbies and spontatious creative ways of interacting with a new unknown/unidentified beings. Mr Peeler represents the human species as an effective emissary for our own kind.

so it is accepted theory that i share more than 99.7% of the same dna as this fellow primate? (Mr Peeler), that is.

anybody have any "blond sasquatch" jokes?

Wait a minute, did this happen in one of those Carolina places? Their choices for public representation and their politicians are very amusing.

edited to add:
Ya know, that Mr Peeler guy could have crossed his signals when he was communicating with the coyotes at 3:00 am. Perhaps what he said resembled "Come here for free beef jerky" in the sasquatchian language. and when Loretta (means: "have been poked by big stick") showed up for the invitation for free jerky then got poked by a certain MR Peeler by a big stick. ironic story, and rumor has it is was the primary basis for the first sasquatchian blond joke.

nice find,
ET

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
poke a 10 foot sasquatch with a stick?

would this "mountain man" care to demonstrate bitch slapping a grizzly?

don't the mountains have any rules of ediquete? What kind of man has the language skills to call out coyotes at 3 am also reverts to poking creatures with big sticks?

but, who am i to call him a liar?

that man poked a 10 foot sasquatch in his yard around 3 am while calling coyotes, with a stick, and lived to talk about it. let's spend tax dollars filing a report and give it a spot on the local news.

fun stuff,
ET

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

poke a 10 foot sasquatch with a stick?

Reminds me of when I read - If when swimming at sea and a great white shark approaches - 'poke it in the eye'...

Sureeeeeee, just 'poke a great white in the eye'...

reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

As for the 'blond Sasquatch jokes' now you've to me thinking!

Q: How do you get a blond Sasquatch out of a tree?
A: Wave

Q: Why did the blond Sasquatch scale the chain-link fence?
A: To see what was on the other side.

peace

[edit on 17-6-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Bigfoot related comedy, okay good, I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't seem rude to post this slightly humourous and shockingly real video of a bigfoot caught on tape in Pennsylvania(?)

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Dnevnoi]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join