It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I am a Muslim," Obama Tells Egyptian Foreign Minister Gheit Islamic Coup on the White House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I was under the impression everyone thought he was a communist?

You can't be both, Islam and Communism are diametrically opposed to each other.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
When did everyone on ATS become Islamophobes? I'm shock that the majority of ATS members don't follow the motto "deny ignorance"

I am certainly not an Islamophobe, but I see it as it is: Islam is a barbaric, medieval superstition that degrades women, aggressively limits free speech and also stifles the procurement of knowledge.
So ANY sect that forces these tenets on others is NOT for me.

I think if Obama launched his campaign on the base that he was a Muslim from the start there is no way he would have been elected (post 9/11).

So what I am trying to highlight here is the hidden agenda. Obama is getting ready to show his hand openly. He is a puppet of the NWO. None of these guys are really aligned to ANY main stream religion. It is well documented that they follow some weirdo occult worship.

So people say who cares what religion Obama is until he adopts Sharia law. Not possible? Well I would have thought building a Mosque on Ground Zero was not possible – till now – WAKE UP AMERICA BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It's OK to be Muslim...
...but damn those mindless Christians.

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Prov 22:6 KJV

^A truism.

Peace

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The amount of anti-Islamic posts already in this thread is pretty sickening.

Come on people. You're falling into their traps with this kind of nonsense.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

You remind me of a former ATS user who always started threads demonizing Islam and Muslims. Please don't believe every anti-Islamic comments online. Of course Islam is not perfect. But believe me you don't know nothing about Islam to begin to criticize the religion.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

What exactly does Obama adopting Sharia have to do with the US Constitution?

I heard Bush worshipped some crazy thing too...and he gave the funny hand signs. The Constitution didn't change as a result.

Anyway...Obama can worship whatever he wants, its unimportant...changing laws isn't the job of the president.

He can play his hand all he wants...he'll just be remembered as the President that changed his religion midterm and ruined his political career and reputation for no apparent reason.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Please link to anything that says mosques are illegal.

It is just as impossible for Muslim Obama to pass laws that go against the constitution as it is for Christian Bush Jr. to pass the unconstitutional "Patriot Act".

Divide and conquer. You seem to grasp it when you say that none of these men worship a "mainstream" religion, but then you go back to bashing of Muslims and getting upset about a mosque near Ground Zero.

It is truly absurd how people can understand it but still get pulled into the mindless arguments of religion. Obama isn't a normal Muslim, at best he's a political Muslim/Christian depending on who he is talking to, and at worst he is a puppet president that has the Muslim question put over him to further the agenda.

I agree, people need to wake up! Divide and conquer....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFinalTruth14

You are right...

Obama has as many personalities as he does audiences...

Then he ignores all and writes up another Executive Order....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Conqueror of Seth stated:

"Blah blah blah blah blab blab blab blab..."

"FART... blab blab " "WHO CARES!?..."

Wow Satan... looks like you did just enough to leave your anal skid marks across this forum. and the above quoted textual reference attributed to be yours is exactly how your post reads.

Unfortunately, Seth isn't conquered... and Cain was killed by his own grandson, so where does that leave you?

Stuck on ATS to root and cheer for your isatanlamic hero ojamamamabobama - reveling in his insignificant coup of the Great Shaitan and enacting legislative ephitats with a conjecture to make the Beast turn upon itself.

I particularly enjoyed how anally low his bow to the Prince of Saudi Arabia was in a recent youtube video I watched, just was wondering if the seam of his slacks ripped on that one.

with regards your practical joke as quoted above, since I'm really just a nobody in this world, I guess you will have to say that I CARE...

Because EVERYBODY that's SOMEBODY knows that NOBODY cares!... just like NOBODY wants you, needs you, loves you, hears you, likes you, and even listens to you! That's right, I listened to you, and what I heard is quoted above. How do I know I'm right?

Because it's also known that Nobody's perfect, and I just perfectly pwned your ignorance, and created bliss in it's stead.

See ya out on the field. Just accept inevitability, because it will be so much easier for you if you do... I suggest this out of, of course, my genuine spirit of human nature... even though technically I should just get it done and over with without all the wasted words. Samael doesn't really deserve any more words - but I guess that's that nature of superiority I guess.

I'm all for the *bleep* removal of the obamamobojambo stick puppet from office, in the interest of America, naturally...

I know.. it's particularly hard to pronounce those Kenyan names, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing,i think that there is nothing wrong with that ,U,S is a country with religious freedoms,so whatever he is a Muslim or other,we don't care at all.

<< 1   >>

join