It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

As `Frogs` pointed out ...... why didn`t YOU do a rudimentary search online first to answer your own question ?

As woodwardjnr said

....... this thread is a loaded question with the intention of riling up more anti israeli posts

I would have to agree .

I am no fan of Israeli treatment of Palestinians also,amongst other things,but you seem to be stirring the pot- chumming the waters !

A minute searching online ...........

isrAID (The Israel Forum for International Humanitarian Aid), founded in Israel in 2001, is an umbrella organization of more than 35 Israeli and Jewish non-governmental organizations and other individuals active in development and relief work around the world and concerned about global issues. IsraAID and its members have provided relief assistance to more than 20 countries including Rwanda, India, Mexico, Congo, Chad, Sudan (Darfur) and Malawi

(FIRST) The Fast Israeli Rescue and Search Team is an Israeli NGO that sends search and rescue teams to disaster zones around the world. FIRST has also provided relief assistance in Peru, Turkey, India, Mexico, El Salvador, Greece, Armenia and New Guinea, among others

(IFA) Israeli Flying Aid , an Israeli NGO, provides life saving aid to people affected by natural and man made disasters worldwide.

(SACH) Save a Child's Heart is an organization that provides urgent pediatric heart surgery and follow-up care for children from developing countries. SACH was founded in 1995 and has since repaired the hearts of more than 2,100 children from a wide variety of countries including China, Congo, Ecuador, Angola, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Rwanda, Iraq, Jordan, Russia, Sri Lanka and Ukraine as well as to children in areas controlled by the Palestinian Authority.

(LATET) (Hebrew for "to give") - Israeli Humanitarian Aid is an NGO established in 1996 and devoted to assisting populations in need in Israel and around the world on a universal and equal basis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by enteri

none in here is against a nation or a religion , even if many don't mention it , i believe all are against zionsim, that's what they are against, including me

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

Im against the state of Israel (a nation) and what it stands for but it doesn't make me a racist does it?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

belial259 I'd just like to say "well said" for your comments here,I admit that in the many as I would call them anti jewish threads recently (whether the ops mean them to be or not) I have jumped in feet first as a new member(maybe I shouldn't have) and given my opinion of the racism that i feel is floating around. that said however, it is good to see someone pointing the finger at the haphazard creation of Israel instead of at the israeli's/jews themselves.

"Jerusalem could have been a place for the major religions to come together instead of a place of war."

if only, maybe one day it can?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by enteri

do you have problems reading entire posts? it may ADHD ...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by enteri

Im against the state of Israel (a nation) and what it stands for but it doesn't make me a racist does it?

Depends on why you against Israel and what you think it stands for.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

"i believe all are against zionsim, that's what they are against, including me"

Very well said
simple, direct, straight forward, accurate, honest.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Criticising Isreal's actions as a state is one thing, but pulling in all Jews into it is another. I really think that caution should be excercised here. Developments are coming fast and furious. Be very careful who and what you villify. These are people. We are all people.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
We are all people.

very well said , i wish you were around when zionists in here said stuff like " no harm done , those dead weren't even humans" i don't remember the exact words , but i assure you those posts exist and are still in this website and were made regarding the victims of the flotilla attack

And my mr three legged over here in this thread comes out and points fingers at me for being a racist because i was , i am and i will always be against those kind of zionists

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have no clue or info about if they ever sent out troops or not to help anywhere, but I would like you to watch this video. Thought it was pretty interesting and I didn't even know most of the info given.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
For the love of god if you are against a nation or against practitioners of a religion it isn't racism.

Absolutely Correct!

"Israel" is the only democracy in the middle east, and that is why we need them as friends? Oh really? Since when does America choose its friends based on its form of government? Besides, it would be different if it were a "Republic". Who turned the United States of America into a "Democracy", from a "Republic"? You guessed it.......

As far as I'm concerned, the only real reason Israel is in existence today is to create another "Patsy" state to blame all the evil on. Should Israel exist because of something that happened over 2000 years ago? Jews who are in power, or think they are in power are more diluted than even the Goyim.

The real power structure sits quietly behind a thin fraudulent Vail, paying the dupes to act like immature children fighting over a patch of ground.

Yes, I am anti Talmud, because it was given to a bunch of idiots who live off of rumors and superstition, and were easily tricked with bits of technological magic many years ago. Your enemy is not the "Jews" or the "Christians", or the "Muslims", your truest enemy is the mind control we all suffer with.

And who finances this mind control machine? Not the United States, not Iran, not Israel, or any of the rest of the countries.

To Israel, cease fire!!! AND THINK! Who was it that financed the creation of Israel and put Talmudic law in place?
www.come-and-hear.com...
To the megaphoners and Mossad agents if you truly love your country, save it from the real enemy, not the ones that were created for you.

In my opinion Israel has given the world a great deal, because in its creation and management we have been allowed to see the true evil in the world. But now, Israel is in a position to give the world something it has never known before, ever, and that is true freedom. If only they would open their eyes and see more than what is put before them. Follow the money!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

A human being is a part of a whole, called by us 'universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.
- Albert Einstein

I would urge those who dislike people who speak against the actions of Israel, to avoid calling people "anti-semitic" or "Jew haters" and remember the words of one of their greatest sons.

Don't isolate yourselves from or rebuff the international community. We are not your enemies but your allies and friends. If you can not take some constructive criticism from your friends, then you need it more than ever.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by serendipitynow
After seeking verification of this, I'm finding that they "wanted" to help, but the U.S. wouldn't let them...funny since Iraq was firing missiles at Israel. I do remember watching the live coverage on television and seeing Isarael's military fighting back, but that must've been in a different reality or maybe it was just another glitch in the matrix. Seems to happen a lot with live news coverage. Maybe it's kind of like New Zealand not being in the right place?

I also recalling Iran wanting to help with Afghanistan. .

It might have been genuine, it might have been propaganda. . "See, we offered help, but were rejected. . "

You never know with these sorts of things. The same may be true in this case.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The Jewish traditional law says they can't loan money with interest to each other. Yes - it's just a tradition, not a law. The Jews still act as a tribe, but they want to depersonalize the rest of the world. Divide and Impera. They rule the world - using the US.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
The Jewish traditional law says they can't loan money with interest to each other. Yes - it's just a tradition, not a law. The Jews still act as a tribe, but they want to depersonalize the rest of the world. Divide and Impera. They rule the world - using the US.
I know it appears that way, and it appears to be true, but I can assure you it is not. They do not rule the world, they only play their part, all be it, very close to the top.

Money, and its ability to manipulate the mind of the truest of hearts, is the tool that is used to rule the world. It is the animalistic nature of greed that is played upon and used to manipulate the ignorant and gullible. Who created the present monetary control system, are the true owners/ rulers, of the world. They see countries as nothing more than chess pieces on the board. They are inhuman at best, and demonic animals at worst. They are the true enemy of mankind.

To the Mossad, turn your attentions to the Rothschild dynasty. They are your only real enemy........

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
still act as a tribe

soon the entire europe will act like as tribe with all the austerity measures everywhere , austerity measure taken because of the decisions imposed by those mentioned by the respected member All seeing eye

[edit on 8-6-2010 by charlie_the_loafer]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Your country is not the only one. Israel is not like every other country/state/land who seem to take for granted that they are all "recognized". Even China

Besides that. The last time i saw something about Israel on TV, not referring to the Gaza-Israel conflict, was when they attended with resqueteams after the Haiti earthquake. Of course, only with evil agendas right?

Could be they don't want the iraquan peoples organs

Could be that they are clever and put themselves first. Or they do not need more condemning.

So, when was the last time you did charity work?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Hi Flymetothemoon,

The Op is in Oz and asleep.... however, if you go to page 4 you'll see there is uncertaintity (my post and that of Frogs) regarding the thrust of this thread.

If humanitarian - fine but if we are looking for support from Israel in any conflict that it is not involved in - then forget it.... Israel looks after itself. (And I have personnally seen this in a Swiss resaurant and experienced the absolute arrogance of Mossad).

Peace!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

If you're talking about Jews, then you forget that the Jews that decided to help people became followers of Christ some 2000 years ago.

If you're talking about the US creation "Israel" the government.....

You do know that Israel didn't exist again until after World War 2, eh?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
They helped South Africa when it an was aprtheid regime

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join