It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'God Of Dead' Statue Joins 'Bluecifer' At DIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thought this was interesting. Strange place to put this statue i would think.
Any thoughts?

www.thedenverchannel.com...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by KILLFOXX]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Anubis: Ancient Egyptian God of The Dead

www.buzzle.com...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by KILLFOXX]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The blue and gold statue gazes into the main terminal to promote the King Tut exhibit that opens June 26 at the Denver Art Museum.

if its still standing there, after this exhibit, well, i could get a little suspicious.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

The blue and gold statue gazes into the main terminal to promote the King Tut exhibit that opens June 26 at the Denver Art Museum.

if its still standing there, after this exhibit, well, i could get a little suspicious.

According to the attached article, it’s there for five years by city regulation. Not sure how long the exhibition is.

I highly doubt it’s the lack of oxygen to their brains that’s responsible for erecting that thing. Everything about that airport is intentionally ominous.

And it just keeps on getting weirder.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

According to the attached article, it’s there for five years by city regulation.

ok, if it is really gone after 5 years, its fine with me. but if it stays there on and on, i will get paranoid.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KILLFOXX

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Between the bleeding Gulf, immigration reform, & all the other insanity going on in the world,
it's easy to get distracted away from their obvious ceremonies, idol worship, & communicative symbolism.

Combining this statue with the first one is helping them to attract a certain energy needed for a particular sacrifice?

I'm now remembering how Lucus (many videos about this research have been discussed) said that he was moving to Denver by June 1st. For those of you who aren't familiar with Lucas' work, see this link:
the-rabbits-hole.com...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Heh, great find! I often wonder why DIA was chosen as a 'hub' of what I would describe as morbid, apocalyptic art. Now I'm off to ponder said subjects.

S&F OP!

reply to post by Afterthought

Thanks for the link
I'm going to go and check that out right now!

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Solar.Absolution]

top topics

join