It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird and amazing 911 coincidences? (creepy)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Today, while I was "googling" myself, I came across this weird list of 911 coincidences. It is so strange, it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I'm not saying that this is anything other than pure coincidence but I'll let you, the reader, decide just how freaky this is.

Weird, Amazing and little known Facts about 9/11:

1) New York City has 11 letters.

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers.

9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.

6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known.

9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.

9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence? Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254.

2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.

Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004.

3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still unconvinced about all of this? Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS.

Source: forums.whirlpool.net.au...

I have not yet tried out typing Q33 into MS Word so I don't know what it displays but the other "facts" are amazing and weird at the same time, if they are indeed accurate.

--airspoon

[edit on 2-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That Quran verse is a false! Snoops already proved it wrong in 2005. www.snopes.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
i'v goggled myself too ha ha ha and also this was proven false as stated above, the person that made a you tube video about made another just to apologize saying it was false and it was just for entertainment

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Your right. That's why I imply at the bottom that I don't know the accuracy of the information. However, for accuracy's sake, vs. 9.11 in the Quran states:

"But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practice regular charity, they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand."

Even still, if the numbers are accurate and equal 11, then that is pretty creepy to me. The number 11 popping up through-out those numbers is what I really found odd and amazing, if indeed they are accurate.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I did the wingdings thing. You get:

A plane, two pillars, a skull and bones, and a Jewish star.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by snowspirit]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Aaaha, okay. Do you happen to have a source for that vid, or even a user name? You know, it was sounding a little too freaky and would have to be a lot of coincidences, but I have seen weirder things happen.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

You forgot the most important coincidences. The ones where vigilant guardian and vigilant warrior were being conducted on 9/11 which was an exercise involving hijacking planes and pulled fighter jets away from NYC and Washington.
This reminds me of the Kennedy/Lincoln coincidences, interesting but mostly false.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
holy crap the microsoft thing is crazy!!!!

it shows plane, 2 towers, jolly roger, star of david!!!!!!!

more than likely crazy coincedences but, holy %*P(^

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by airspoon]

So which is it?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LocoHombre
holy crap the microsoft thing is crazy!!!!

it shows plane, 2 towers, jolly roger, star of david!!!!!!!

more than likely crazy coincedences but, holy %*P(^

I don't believe in coincidences.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I remember reading that entire things years and years ago. Some of those things have proven to be false, such as that Q33 thing or whatever.

Still somewhat interesting I guess.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Couple tidbits of input.

in windings NYC used to translate into star of david-jolly roger-thumbs up.

It has since been changed by microsoft into "eye, heart, and city skyline" or I love ny.

Secondly, i think most of these are just coincidences. They dont even use the same math structure for example

9+1+1= 11 (however they dont count the year) as with the madrid bombings they count the year.

Also, the number of people with 11 letters for their name must be staggering.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This hoax has been slayed
www.hoax-slayer.com...

edit for those who won't read the info on the link

Some have claimed that "Q33 NY" was actually the tail or registration number of one of the planes. However, this is also untrue. The actual tail number of Flight 11 was "N334AA". Nor did any of the other hijacked aircraft have the registration number "Q33 NY" (see Data Table below). Searches of the Federal Aviation Administration website afforded no results for "Q33 NY". In fact, most civil aircraft registrations in the United States start with the letter "N" and nationality and registration markings are commonly referred to as "N-Numbers"

[edit on 2/6/10 by Horza]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Don't forget 11 is really just two 1s next to each other, which represent the Twin Towers. Two 1s next to each other are present in the binary code translation to the alphabet of the letters that create the words; inside job, rothschilds, tptb.

When the Twin Towers fell that represented the two 1s being turned into two 0s. James Bond was a double 0 agent from London. Which is parallel from NYC along the same line of latitude. The symbol for parallell is 11. We have come full circle twice or 00.

Bom Bom Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

There is no way we make it past 2012, or 2+0+1+2 = 11!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

I did the wingding thing with Q33 NY , I enlarged what I tried before, and I got a plane facing 2 rectangles, and a skull and bones, and jewish star. I have office word 2003. There is an eye and heart and a skyline for NYC in the webdings. NYC in my wingdings is skull and bones, jewish star, and thumbs up. Why is a jolly roger a skull? It doesn't look jolly, just looks like a skull from south park

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
my name converted to binary than multiplied by 03879 and divided by 91237889 = 11

I suppose I am a suspect now right;?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reminds me of the South Park episode where Cartman was adding up all sorts of numbers to equal 9-11 trying to prove that Kyle was responsible

I wish I could remember the name of that episode

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
reminds me of the South Park episode where Cartman was adding up all sorts of numbers to equal 9-11 trying to prove that Kyle was responsible

That's pretty funny , TS. But in all seriousness many of ATS' best are aware of how TPTB are obsessed with numerology.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

Originally posted by Totalstranger

That's pretty funny , TS. But in all seriousness many of ATS' best are aware of how TPTB are obsessed with numerology.

that's true.

but also, if the "q33 ny" thing isn't even true, why would MS change it?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Pick any number.
Go to '9/11 attacks' on Wikipedia.
Spend about an hour searching around names, dates, places, figures.
Bingo! You'll have a brand new conspiracy theory!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join