It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another round of swine flu..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Just a heads up for everyone. I was digging around at work (big brown), and came across some documents regarding major vaccine shipments beginning in 2-5 weeks. looks like they are already gearing up to start the drama again this year. we need to get ahead of the game this year with the flyers to protect people from the lethal jabs.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding me ??

It's almost summer. It would be very hard to believe the flu just skipped a season only to return in autumn.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Isn't swine flu over? we all got it in October before any shots started.
It's over. People who had it have natural immunity now. Wash your hands and don't worry.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
last week there was a sale on bottled water at walmart, 24pack for 2 bucks. this seemed like a really good deal to me so i picked up 2 cases.

right away though i felt like something was wrong with the water. there are many other factors that i can't blame the water conclusively but i can tell you that i am so sick right now. i'm sick, the whole household is sick and it all seemed to happen after we drank this water.

i've never felt this crappy in a long time. then i saw this post and i can believe it.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Have you seen a Dr. yet ?

If he says it's Swine flu. We know it is a hoax... again...

Edit: I hope you will get better. All the best.

~SK

[edit on 5/30/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
hi guys, new 2 this just getting my 20 posts to enable me to create a thread - speaking of swine flu - just recently last 6-7 months i have been noticing my nose becoming increasingly dry (inside) and at some points cutting, i've mentioned this at work to a few colleagues and literally everyone who i have mentioned it 2 is expieriencing the same thing, also the same with my friends that don't live/work in the same area, i'm in leeds uk - is everyone else expieriencing this?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

It is funny that you mention walmart because that is one of the main destinations. the company is anda inc
not trying to scare anyone just saying I know the shipments are coming. I wondered why now in the middle of summer.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
just eat lots of star anise it's an ingredient against influenza in the tamiflu tablet and lots of vit c, we've already had 2/3 bouts of colds already in the uk in 3months

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I hate going to the doctor. They never tell me anything I didn't already know. It's always a waste of time.

'oh sounds like you have the common flu, better take some cold medicine.'

Last night though, I caved in to taking my son to emergency because was screaming about his ears. He kept saying there was milk in them, probably his way of saying liquid, and he was crying for us to get it out. Then he threw up. After he threw up he calmed down and looked much better but he still kept tilting his head to the side and twitching. Then he became incoherent.

Well going to emergency was a huge waste of time as well, as usual. We waited nearly 4 hours before finally giving up and going home. It was 10pm and I still saw 4 people there who were there before me.

There was another lady there with her son who was in for the exact same reason. Her son cried for 3 hours about his ears and then threw up when he got to the hospital. She ended up giving up and going home as well.

I was kicking myself for having been dumb enough to go there when I knew it was going to be like that. My son is better today, I told my husband, I don't care if he's puking out his ears next time, going to emergency is a huge waste of time in our town.

top topics

join