It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Advocates Smoking Crackdown in U.S., Nations Around the Globe Agree

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

New Study Advocates Smoking Crackdown in U.S., Nations Around the Globe Agree

rinf.com

According to the latest study, if smoking was banned from all public spaces in the United States, there would be over 18,000 fewer heart attacks within the first year. The researchers looked at statistics from the 13 states in the U.S. That do not already have legislstion banning smoking in public places.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
ehypnosis.org
www.smokersclubinc.com

link   
I was about to log off and go out for a cigarette when i ran into this online, although the study does have accurate numbers and health might be improvd nationwide, whats this gonna do to the people like me who actually enjoy smoking, if a bill like this actually passes its like taking another personal freedom away...now im not saying that smking in a heavily trafficked area like restuarants, and theaters and other areas where there is a high concentration of people is good i def wouldnt do it, just for fear of ugly looks from people....but cmon guys banning smoking in any public area, and if caught may result in some kind of fine, this is getting ridiculus isnt it?? please i welcome all comments i think its worthy of some sort of discussion, what are your thoughts????

rinf.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
reply to post by 933K5T4R

the ehypnosis link is for people that may want to quit just for clarification

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Every time I smell cigarettes I stop breathing, due to the all the toxins.

I wouldn't mind if public smoking areas were set up, so just that one spot can have the smokers.

Either way it really doesn't effect me....

top topics

join