It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing suspects false flag attack on South Korean corvette

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Beijing suspects false flag attack on South Korean corvette

blacklistednews.com

WMR's intelligence sources in Asia suspect that the March attack on the South Korean Navy anti-submarine warfare (ASW) corvette, the Cheonan, was a false flag attack designed to appear as coming from North Korea.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
just ran across this on blacklisted news, could this be the real reason that the North Koreans believe that we had a hand in this sinking, and possibly the reason why Obama has been readying troops for a posible attack from them? listed below are the exact suspicions that Beijing is throwing at us

1. The Salvor engaged in a seabed mine-installation operation, in other words, attaching horizontally fired anti-submarine mines on the sea floor in the channel.

2. The Salvor was doing routine inspection and maintenance on seabed mines, and put them into an electronic active mode (hair trigger release) as part of the inspection program.

3. A SEALS diver attached a magnetic mine to the Cheonan, as part of a covert program aimed at influencing public opinion in South Korea, Japan and China.

I have no idea if we had any invlovement here but read the story and lets see what you have to say

blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I've been afraid that a false flag was coming. Good on Beijing for saying officially that they're afraid it will happen too.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Just a a clarification the Salvor is a U.S. Navy civilian salvage ship, which is explained in the article but i thought i would throw a quick explanation out there...we have been known in the past to use false flag tactics as listed below from 911review.com...

this is extremely disheartening if it is true just another peice of evidence that the U.S. wants to have their hand in everyones cookie jar

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I just saw on CNN that SKorea was asking China to back them up, then I click on this and see this. Guess SKorea didn't get this memo.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by newBodyoldSoul

But who are blacklistednews.com ??

Is this news on ANY legit mainstream sites??

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am not sure if this article is legitimate, however if this ship sinking was another classic false flag, and it looks to be one. It would be interesting to see a government actually call it out.

When will war break out is my only concern. Let's hope never.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I really do not buy false flag in the sense that the US did this.. Kim is like a trained puppy dog that barks on que.. hence very easy to provoke in many subtle ways..

So I still hold the view this was North Korean.. but admit that an element of pushing could have caused this response.

The other part is that *IF* there is a famine stalking North Korea this may been pushing Kim into a corner to maintain power.. and nothing like an external war to make people all patrotic even when they are starving.

What I do find fishy is the timing of the release of the report... as tho it was being withheld until the next financial crisis hits i.e the Eurozone this time.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
For the record, this is blacklistednews' ultimate source for this intelligence:

www.waynemadsenreport.com...

Edit to correct typo.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by DJW001]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 933K5T4R

We're talking about Beijing sounding the alarm here. Do you have another news source supporting it?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
For the record, this is blacklistednews' ultimate source for this intelligence:

Edit to correct typo.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by DJW001]

subscription only.

$7.00 month to $30/month.

wake me up when it's real news.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
after 9/11 I would not dowt anything of this nature could not be a false flag opp.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

The site blacklisted news apparently gets there story from here, i didnt have alot of information on this but i thought it was interesting none the less, sorry if its not to detailed im curently searching for more info online, this is my first thred here so thanks for everyones input sorry for the rookie mistake

heres another link as well
info-wars.org... se-flag-attack-on-south-korean-corvette/

[edit on 28-5-2010 by 933K5T4R]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by coffeesniffer
Its just not going to happen for a MSM site like CNN or ABC to report that American elements were responsible for the sinking after spending weeks claiming that NK torpedoed the corvette. NK is protesting the conclusions of the 'investigation' into the sinking. I've always had the position that it could have been a 50 year old NK mine however to suggest that Navy SEALS attached explosives to the ship doesn't surprise me. The whole thing smells. There are a few countries TPTB really, really hates, and two of them are North Korea and Iran.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yes, trust the words of Beijing, who never lies and always speaks the truth.

Knowing them, they would be the ones who set up the North Koreans.

Of course there's always COBRA.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Yes, trust the words of Beijing, who never lies and always speaks the truth.

Knowing them, they would be the ones who set up the North Koreans.

Of course there's always COBRA.

You simply can not trust the British Gov can you..

COBRA = Cabinate Office Breifing Room A. which is where all the UK top nobs meet in a crisis..

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
since secretary of state clinton is currently on her trip, talkingto beijing reporters about the attack here
www.america.gov... ay/20100524104244dmslahrellek6.843203e-02.html
I was thinking that since Obama is backing S. Korea and also asking china to back s> korea as well could this be a response to N. korea not stopping production of there nuclear arms or releasing any information about them??? the us has done many shady things n the past and i wouldnt put it past them to do this in reponse saying that if you dont stop or give us info then we'll cut of your trade routes and set s. korea and china against you to alienate them from recieving any kind of help......any help here would be appreciated like i said this is my forst post so please bear with me here guys

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
it seems any posts or blogs using this story are use madsen as the source, and really the article lacks solid info, mainly conjecture from an anti-establishment writer. None of the major news sources even have anything on it.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Apparently the North Koreans haven't heard about this either:

www.kcna.co.jp...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

could you expand more on major news sources since alot of " major " news sources are biased, and the u.s. is not likely to incrimnate itself, it is hard to track down as they often skirt the actual subject....again this news story sparked my interest and im creating my own theories about this not stating fact as i dont know the facts i was not there...thank you for your post though, and i will try to be more detailed in the future

top topics

<<   2 >>

join