It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal did 911 says Army War College Director

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
6 of 10 9/11 commission report writers admitted that the report was a whitewash.

The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission (Thomas Keane and Lee Hamilton) said that the CIA (and likely the White House) “obstructed our investigation”.

The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission also said that the 9/11 Commissioners knew that military officials misrepresented the facts to the Commission, and the Commission considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements, yet didn’t bother to tell the American people (free subscription required).
from
answers.yahoo.com...

Many of the 911 hyjakers still alive
guardian.150m.com...

dancing israelis vids the new York Times etc
www.scroogle.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Tel me somethign, before I continue- did you ever even read the 9/11 commission report?

Actually, I have listened to the entire thing as an audio file and then I have read through certain parts of the book. I often use it as a reference.

I apologize for not answering that question sooner but I hinestly didn't see it posed.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

Dave, the Taliban did meet with Bush in 1997 but under what capacity, is anyone's guess. He was the Governor of Texas and I remember it being on the news, as I was living in Texas at that time.

What exactly do you remember "being on the news"? That the Taliban was comign to Texas for a meeting while Bush was governor, or that Bush was sitting in on that meeting as governor? Simply being governor of Texas doesn't mean the governor sits in on every flipping meeting held in Texas.

The second battalion, 4-31 inf, crossed the border from Uzbekistan with civilian "contractors", with what seemed like a mission to secure and plot a route for the pipeline.

The trans-Afghanistan pipline was to bring natural gas from Turkmenistan, not Uzbekistan. You're grasping at straws.

I hardly doubt that UNOCAL (and Bush) would invite the Taliban to Texas for a deal that only the Taliban wanted. Why schmooze them, as was done? It looks like you are trying to distort the truth and your distortion doesn't add up, as with most of what debunkers try to claim.

Hey, Kettle! This is the POT! You're black!

Unocal bails out of pipeline deal, Afghanistan turns to its neighbors instead

The plain fact of the matter is, Afghanistan is too much of a basketcase to be building expensive stuff that's goign to be blown up by insurgents every day. The only ones who don't seem to appreciate that are you conspiracy people.

I remember clear as day, the Israelis being stopped on the GW bridge with traces of explosives found in their van and they were being called Arabs by the media at that time. Then, a relatively short time later, it came out that the company they worked for was actually a Mossad front company in Jersey and that these were Israeli Mossad agents. The Israelis were then quietly released.

You're making that up off the top of your head.

a) They were stopped in New Jersey, not the GW bridge
b) No explosives were found in the van
c) the same news stories that identify the five men as Mossad agents likewise report they were syping on local Arabs.
d) They weren't quietly released". They were kicked out of the country. The FBI didn't know they were in country and it tee'd them off.

The supposed dancing Israelis
The supposed Mossad connection

The Taliban did what any other government would have done. Asked for proof before extradition. Some countries would not have even considered extradition, if the death penalty was at play.

When every OTHER Arab nation (notably Saudi Arabia) sent emissaries to the Taliban to get them to hand over bn Laden, that excuse sounds a little pale. Incidentally, Saudi Arabia confirmed the 19 hijackers were in fact Saudi citizens:

Saudi gov't confirms hijackers were Saudi citizens

At what point will it finally dawn on you that you've been swindled by these damned fool conspiracy sites, and swindled badly?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

Actually, I have listened to the entire thing as an audio file and then I have read through certain parts of the book. I often use it as a reference.

I apologize for not answering that question sooner but I hinestly didn't see it posed.

--airspoon

Not a problem, because in the end, it still begs the same question: why then are you asking questions like...

"If it was these Arabs alone, then how do you explain the no intercept, even though intercepts were common up until that very day for planes that went just a few minutes off course.

...when the 9/11 commission report already answered it- there WERE interceptors scrambled- a flight of F-15s from MA and a flight of F-16s from VA- but there was a hell of a lot of confusion over where to send them becuase noone knew where the hijacked planes were heading.

I know the answer to that and so do you- you WANT there to be some sinister conspiracy afoot, so you'll grasp at any straw that helps you keep the idea alive, even if all it turns out to be is innuendo and internet rumors like this. I invite you to show how anything I said here is incorrect.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

...when the 9/11 commission report already answered it- there WERE interceptors scrambled- a flight of F-15s from MA and a flight of F-16s from VA- but there was a hell of a lot of confusion over where to send them becuase noone knew where the hijacked planes were heading.

Do you think any sane person who has the slightest understand of physics takes the commission seriously ?

Even members of the 'commission' axcept they were gagged and mislead.

F-16 do have radar you know and they were called back having been deliberatly sent in the worng direction and if they are so useless as some would like us to beleive then time we stop paying taxes for them don't you think.

Box cutters, man riding a donkey and living in a cave must have bells ringing in your head by now.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
Do you think any sane person who has the slightest understand of physics takes the commission seriously ?

The moment you said, "slightest understanding of physics" you've revealed yourself as someone who's making stuff up off the top of your head, as the 9/11 commission report did NOT discuss the physical mechanics of the collapse of the buildings at all. It concentrated on who attacked us, how they did it, and the US response during the attack, along with a bunch of recommendations to correct the identified oversights.

Be honest- you've never even read the 9/11 commission report, have you? How can you say with any intellectual honesty that something is a lie when you don't even know what the lies supposedly even are?

Even members of the 'commission' axcept they were gagged and mislead.

Lee Hamilton admits his report is only a first draft and may contain errors which will be revealed some day, but he ALSO said that so far, his findings are still more accurate than any of the alternative scenarios being brought up.

F-16 do have radar you know and they were called back having been deliberatly sent in the worng direction and if they are so useless as some would like us to beleive then time we stop paying taxes for them don't you think.

Dude, stop making things up. Fighters don't just fly around aimlessly on their own. It's the ground controllers' responsibility to locate where the hijacked plane is and where it's going, so that they can send the interceptors in the right direction. It's easy to do it during wartime becuase controllers would be expecting an attack, but not so much during a sucker punch like 9/11.

Box cutters, man riding a donkey and living in a cave must have bells ringing in your head by now.

???"man riding a donkey"? You truthers really do have a penchant for embellishing everything you touch.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
for what is worth

it is much more possible that some israel group did it, then some muslim group

just because of the $$ factor ... and connections

but who knows, any guess is as good as any other, I think we should focus in the fact that the US government is lying, and thats all that matters, we will never find out if the people dont demand explanation ...

it just dont matter try to create theories about it ... just try to inform the TRUTH about it, and right now, the only truth out of 911, is that the gov lied ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join