It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Georgia Guard and Reserve troops imminent/mobilzation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

So far, this seems the most logical reason. People tend to get a little cooky when LEO's attention is diverted to getting people out of a certain area.

link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
Federal Call-Up Authority

They wouldn’t do it for North Korea. Maybe they are preparing for financial collapse. The markets are failing. Congress met in closed session last year about this exact thing. They know it’s a real possibility. The 1000 point drop was real. It may actually happen this time.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by liveandletlive]

If it does I only have one word to say, Hallelujah.

link   
Do you think this may have to do with Chicago?
I remember reading they may have to resort to calling in the National Guard due to the crime.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Could this have anything to do with it?

National Intelligence Director Dennis Blair Resigns

FOXNews.com

National Intelligence Director Dennis Blair resigns in the wake of a series of intelligence failures

printemailshare recommend (2) National Intelligence Director Dennis Blair has resigned, Fox News has confirmed through senior congressional sources.

Blair's resignation comes after a series of intelligence failures -- in the Fort Hood shooting, the failed Christmas Day bombing plot and the attempted Times Square bombing.

President Obama already is interviewing candidates to replace Blair, according to ABC News, which first reported the story.

A retired Navy admiral, Blair is the third director of national intelligence, a position created in response to the 9/11 attacks.

Blair's tenure as the overseer of the nation's intelligence agencies was marked by turf battles with CIA Director Leon Panetta and controversial public comments in the wake of the Christmas Day airliner bombing attempt.

The enmity between Blair and Panetta is well known, one Democratic senator told Fox News.

Blair is described by some who worked with him as direct and straight talking. The approach did not always mesh well with the White House, where increasingly, intelligence-related matters were being channeled to Obama's top counterterrorism adviser, John Brennan.

In the last six months, attempted attacks on the United States seemed to underscore gaps in the system. Earlier this week, a report by the Senate Intelligence Committee identified 14 "specific points of failure" that allowed Christmas Day bombing suspect Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab to travel to the United States.

The report criticized the National Counter Terrorism Center, which is under Blair's control, concluding the agency had the tools for the job but was not organized properly to fulfill its mission. And with the post-Sept. 11 emphasis on sharing intelligence, there was a lack of ownership.

CX

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If this mobilization is as big as people are saying, wouldn't the police be involved somehow....therefore i was thinking about the radio frequencies.

Anyone regularly listen to the scanners here?

Not sure if it would be of use, just thought i'd mention it, i remember a while back someone posted the live feed of the police radios during an incident.

CX.

link   
I do know for a fact that members of a certain unnamed army brigade in Iraq were brought back ahead of schedule, a month early, and they really made them jam to get packed up and out of there. They should be arriving stateside in the next few days.

link   
I don't think so...

Maybe they are preparing the national guard for riots tomorrow...

The FACT IS that tomorrow there's a VERY IMPORTANT VOTE by Germany.

If they vote AGAINST the euro bailout, THE MARKETS WILL CRASH AND THE EURO TOO.

IMO Obama will be forced to close the stock market and the banks for at least a week.

Let's hope it's not that because it will be hell.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandyfro

Yeah but if it was deployment to Iraq, wouldn't they know it in advance? They wouldn't just say with no notice... ``OK NOW WE SHIP YOU TO IRAQ... RIGHT NOW.

Pack your bags we're leaving in 30 minutes.``

This would be disgusting...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Check out this post. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Igor Panarin says that the USA will break into 6 parts in June 2010 from information he recieved in 1998.

Another states that there will be a depression worse than the great depression.

Maybe if it is economic, they are preparing for Black Friday(maybe we should say Red Friday). Maybe the market will just collapse tomorrow and darg the whole economy down with it.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I just drove through a military base in Georgia on my way home from my internship. There is no increased security, troop movement, or danger to be seen. At least with my own two eyes.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Obama declared a National Emergency last fall for the predicted flu epidemic...a declaration that has only been made six times in US history. It required Congressional approval, and the press barely reported on it. But the Emergency has never been rescinded.

It allows him to immobilize troops on US soil at a moment's notice, without having to get prior Congressional approval, and also to declare Martial Law on a moment's notice--and to disband Congress for six months. So its good to keep our ears to the ground for events like this, even if it involves a few false signals.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Sorry if I was unclear, they are COMING HOME FROM Iraq.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Angiras

I had absolutely no clue about any of that.

It can't be constitutionally legal to halt congress for 6 months. That is a dictatorship, it would allow him to do whatever he damn well pleased. Does this even disband the constitution for 6 months? I guess that doesn't matter, the constitution to them is disbanded 24/7.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I just drove through a military base in Georgia on my way home from my internship. There is no increased security, troop movement, or danger to be seen. At least with my own two eyes.

What ever you lying commi loving pig!!!! Sorry, I got caught up in the moment.

edit to add: line 2

[edit on 20-5-2010 by liveandletlive]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Thanks for your contribution but do you think that really means anything? I mean if I drive by a warehouse that doesn't tell me there isn't a fire brewing inside. Of course this isn't going to be panic and chaos outwardly on a military base. It is a military establishment after all. They can keep cool in the most emergent of situations.

What exactly is a base supposed to look like in a prep for war or something bigger? People running around screaming?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I work right across the highway from a National Guard repair facility in Washington State. Have not noticed any increased activity here, it has actually been pretty quiet. There have been times when there has been quite a bit of traffic.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

www.keyc.com...

Minnesota troops ill be providing security support in Kuwait as part of Operation: New Dawn in early 2011.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned or if it is relevant/related:

Guard takes war drills to units across country

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Thanks I think this might be it... Mystery solved? We'll see what happens in the next 24-36 hours... it should be clear by then.

Thanks a lot.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Gold was down today. Believe me, if anything was really up TPTB would be buying that particular commodity big time. The US stock market has run up tremendously over the last 12 mos., so a correction is not unexpected.

If this thread turns-out to be nothing, will we remember the next time??

Best,
SN

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join