It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Color Pictures of German Disks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
RR

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
These pictures are simply fantastic! Some are up close and very detailed, I'm rethinking my views on UFOs now because of these.

See for yourself!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Sweet site. They provide compelling evidence that suggests the UFO phenomenon is a direct result of early WW2 aviation experiments. Nice.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Without even seeing this link, I can guess that these are the saucer projects the Nazis were working on towards the end of the war (I've seen the pics many times)...

You must remember the numerous references to "Paperclip" in the UFO documents of the time. There is ample evidence to support that Germany was actually the first to recover a crashed disc, caused by their early radar, and that at the end of the war, there was a scramble by the US and USSR to snatch up the scientists involved.... The Germans made numerous advances, far above what would be normal given the conditions... A similar surge in technologies, likewise, came right after Roswell....go figure....

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thanks for finding my frisbee's.

Personally it looks like a few of them were doctored rather poorly. Ladies and gentlemen, If you are going to hoax an image, please try to put more time and detail into your worksmanship. Thank you.

I see a couple of them amonst the masses that would pass as authentic during a quick review.

They look more like early forms of turbine propulsion. People are now abuzz about the electrostatic repulsion units such as those "lifters" kids make in high school these days...(articles.findarticles.com...)

[edit on 7-6-2004 by 1998OX4]

RR

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Gazrok I've seen a few of the German pics before but some of these I've never seen anywhere and they are quite impressive. Take a look of you get a chance and let me know if you've seen all of these before.

And to 1998OX4, I don't know what the implication of your post is but as far as I can tell these are NOT fuzzy, far off pictures of frisbees. I can't say for sure that they are all real but these pictures are not your usual photochopped crap that we normally see.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well, you made me check the link... there's an old thread with some great real examples (this site is a combo of some old UFO photos, and some genuine German projects)....if you search for it...

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
the photos dont really prove anything at all. they could all easily have been faked. also if you check some of the articles they are repeated almost verbatim on other far-out conspiracy sites. it looks like they just copy from one another....

RR

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wow for a "conspiracy" related site you guys sure are heavy on the naysaying. Oh well, I guess I'll just go over to the Aussie whatever thread and add to that bunch of nonsense.

jra

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I agree that a lot of these look faked. I do believe that the Germans were working on saucer shaped aircraft, but I do not believe that a lot of these photos are authentic.

EDIT: upon some further viewing... wtf is up with this pic???

And now that I think of it. A lot of the colour images have the feeling of a video camera recording. The colour photos just don't look like something you'd get from a colour film camera in my opinion. Although the harsh .jpg compression doesn't help either. I wish people would learn how to compress photos better.. especialy when it has to do with UFO's... detail is important.

[edit on 7-6-2004 by jra]

[edit on 7-6-2004 by jra]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RR
Wow for a "conspiracy" related site you guys sure are heavy on the naysaying. Oh well, I guess I'll just go over to the Aussie whatever thread and add to that bunch of nonsense.

LOL. Sorry RR, but we only partake in choice conspiracy dejour. Kidding. I liked the post. I was being sceptical because most of the pictures appeared doctored which doesn't help in acrediting the genuine German/Nazi pictures of their experiments. It's a perfect chance to argue your point. Not everyone can agree with conspiracy...

You know the saying, "...deny ignorance; question everything.", etc...

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
I agree that a lot of these look faked. I do believe that the Germans were working on saucer shaped aircraft, but I do not believe that a lot of these photos are authentic.

EDIT: appon some further viewing... wtf is up with this pic???

I love it! But seriously, that's model Maria Kavorsky from the Ukraine modeling the 1947 model of the Guesenberg Uber-delux 5000.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Some of those photos are authentic without a doubt but I see many that aren't. That's to be expected though. That doesn't mean that the theory isn't relevent. Were the Germans making their own "discs"? Yes. Could these discs have eventually fallen into the U.S. / British governments hands and improved upon? Great possibility.

[edit on 6/8/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Some of those pictures of the German aircraft are just plain cool. Really makes me wonder what else they learned and had built- pretty neat stuff.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
the one that says Viktor Schauberger looks like my barbacue lol

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
God site, a lot of compelling info. really makes you wonde about base 211, I suggest everybody reads this article. And the pics are great too.

overall good job

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I recognize some from Sci fi movies from the 50s and 60s>

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Discs like that are old have seen many on discovery channel...
It's something you can create in you garage.
What a nice "UFO" Technology!

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
From my own opinion the long distance photos can easily be faked with a flying lamp shade. But I'm not sure about the close ups which could be real. There is though definite evidence that the Germens were researching UFO technology near the end of WW2.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
they might have had some experimental ufo-shaped craft but I doubt very much it was any special technology behind it. Why did they lose the war if they had it? Why, (operation Paperclip) did the U.S.not use this technology to go to the moon instead of using the Saturn rockets? Just another myth IMO.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Here is a good link on the subject:
Nazi Ufo Myth

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join