It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Ship and Norway Spiral.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

This one shows itself for what it is... But are there pictures or other vids that are real of the Canadian Spiral?...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

This may help you get started:

"Earth energy currents are often misnamed ley lines. A ley line is actually a straight line that can be drawn on a map that connects four or more ancient sites, e.g. churches, stone circles, barrows etc. Earth energy currents are the actual vibrant flows of detectable energy that weave their way through the ground. These currents meander like rivers and do invariably run through ancient sacred sites. For an excellent account of the way Earth energy currents behave see the groundbreaking book 'The Sun and The Serpent' by Hamish Miller and Paul Broadhurst."

Check out the link. They show how crop circles are lined up around ancient sites.

Cropcircletour.org

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Julie Washington]

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Julie Washington]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thank you Julie I enjoyed reading that. definitely something I was looking for. Who knew all that info???!!! I see you came from the other board to post this and I appreciate that.... Thanks for sharing

Aresh? I did have the other video of the Real Canadian spiral from youtube in my playlist on yt., but seems they've taken it down so I will have to search for it elsewhere. It is out there though!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

I'd like to know why Lucas removed his video of the Norway Spiral on Youtube. I think it was called "New footage of the Norway Spiral" and looked genuine to me compared with other videos. I can only assume Lucas withdrew it for 'legal' reasons. Does anybody know more?

mclinking

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I really enjoyed reading this thread.

I thinks its amazing how these natural patterns and ancient depictions of such that have turned up in archeology and anthropology research have proven them self's to fit an archetypal pattern of significance. (IMO)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join