It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7 Flashes - Pics Inside

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
These pictures are stop frame photos of a video found in this video link:
www.youtube.com...

Use your mouse, or the space bar to pause the video. Click it fast and watch the
flashes appear.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65f61dcf0a70.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44e22a22b2e7.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48bfd2e286f7.jpg[/atsimg]

Here are two more quick flashes at 0:09 of the video. They are tough to see in the
dust and poor video quality, but you'll see them. If anyone can find a higher resolution
video of this collapse, please post it here, or U2U me.

Tip: Look at the smoke around the building as it falls, not the building. You will see
the flashes between the other buildings within the dense smoke & dust. I have put
two yellow dashes next to the explosives.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f80c9b49d370.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
More video analysis here:

www.youtube.com...

Found another flash in this video:

www.youtube.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/641b05da196b.jpg[/atsimg]

You can actually see about 3 more flashes occur at 2:47 of that video.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by turbofan]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Same flashes visible on any non youtubed high quality CNN or similar feed of WTC 1 and 2... they cover the entire face of the building in waves just prior to demolition sequence.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Here is an interesting reply from omglollmao123 on youtube about that video:

Why was WTC7 was demolished? The 23rd floor, known as the FEMA Emergency Operations Bunker, was THE staging area for the "attacks" on World Trade Center 1&2. This is where the demolition of the Twin Towers was initiated and overseen. They had a direct line-of-sight view across the street to the Twin Towers. The CIA, the DOD, the IRS and the New York City Office of Emergency Management all had offices within WTC7. Read about BARRY JENNINGS, who escaped from WTC7 and his account of explosions.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

All those supposed flashes on the upper floors, but couldn't help but notice the upper floors remain intact until the building hits the ground. So what was being "blasted"?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Why would there be explosives when the building was already in full gravitational collapse?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Window failure is sign of impending building collapse - it is one of the
signs FF are taught to look for

As building becomes unstable and begins to shift the windows frames are squeezed - windows will either shatter or in some cases entire window and
frame will be popped from building

From Fire Engineering

Building movement most times is very subtle. But a moving building is a collapsing building. For what other signs-in addition to cracks, bulges, leaning walls-should we be looking?

Wall openings. More indicators of building movement can be found in monitoring the openings in the walls-the doors, windows, and passageways. Are they square? Do the doors still fit? Can you close them? Have the windows cracked for no reason? Are the frames square in the window frame? If not, the building is probably moving. Together with other signs of collapse, these are clues that you should change the strategy to defensive as soon as possible.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
For the same reasons these flashes go off before descent and during
gravitational collapse; to pre-cut and cut columns as the building falls
to ensure it falls into its own foundation.

Please confirm my answer with a CD expert.

Here a video that shows the flashes before and after collapse begins
just like WTC7

www.youtube.com...

If you watch and study other highrise implosions, you will see the same thing.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Your embed is messed.
[ yvid]cRaNwPGcQcM[/yvid]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

So, again, exactly what was the one thing being blasted on the upper floors of the building as the building decended?

And this is assume there actually is a flash scene in the video, which I personally don't see.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Flashes.... without any sound. Are these they same "Hush-A-bombs"
Richard Gage's demolition experts use??

Oh

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

So, again, exactly what was the one thing being blasted on the upper floors of the building as the building decended?

And this is assume there actually is a flash scene in the video, which I personally don't see.

You don't see any of the flashes in the still pictures? Are you serious?

I already gave you an explanation of what the flashes are doing, and
I also linked a video showing a CD which has flashes going off in the upper
floors before and after the building begins to fall.

Nematode was nice enough to embed the video, please watch it and you'll
see the similarities with WTC7.

If you study more CD's you will see that flashes will go off before and
during the collapse on high-rise implosions.

As for SixSigma, if he actually paid attention instead of being immature
he would realize there is no sound in the video.

Amazing that some of you are still in denial after seeing the flashes

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Nope, don't see any flashes, be that as it may, what was being demolished with those explosions then? Exactly. Which column or supprt and why?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Get some glasses Hooper. Stop wasting our time.

Go talk to a demo team about when and why the charges go off. It's
evident in several high rise CD's.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I wish all demo teams used those silent explosives that they must have used on 9/11. Seems all other CD's have those large blasts, that even show up on seismic monitors.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

I wish all demo teams used those silent explosives that they must have used on 9/11. Seems all other CD's have those large blasts, that even show up on seismic monitors.

That's why I want to have unified theories so that one can be invesitgated. If you believe the WTC towers were demolished then what type of explosives or thermite do you believe were used?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
These pictures are stop frame photos of a video found in this video link:
www.youtube.com...

Use your mouse, or the space bar to pause the video. Click it fast and watch the
flashes appear.

Here are two more quick flashes at 0:09 of the video. They are tough to see in the
dust and poor video quality, but you'll see them. If anyone can find a higher resolution
video of this collapse, please post it here, or U2U me.

Tip: Look at the smoke around the building as it falls, not the building. You will see
the flashes between the other buildings within the dense smoke & dust. I have put
two yellow dashes next to the explosives.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f80c9b49d370.jpg[/atsimg]

Did an expert source publish anything that says those are flashes from an explosion that you can direct me to? Or it it 100% your un expert opinion that those flashes were from explosions?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

That's so funny. I was a project engineer that oversaw the demolition of 245 bridges and buildings. I've been around more blasting then you've seen youtube videos. Everything from bridge abutments, grain elevators and cast shots for excavation and tunnels. That's why I find these claims of CD on 9/11 so hilarious.

You think you see one flash on a video and are ready to scream "CD, CD"! Yet you can't explain why or how.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

They were so silent that hundreds of First Responders heard them, perhaps we should ignore the oral histories and take your word for it?

Its people like you who will make sure many good men will go to their graves never knowing justice or the truth of that day, I hope you are very proud of yourself!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

That's so funny. I was a project engineer that oversaw the demolition of 245 bridges and buildings. I've been around more blasting then you've seen youtube videos. Everything from bridge abutments, grain elevators and cast shots for excavation and tunnels. That's why I find these claims of CD on 9/11 so hilarious.
You think you see one flash on a video and are ready to scream "CD, CD"! Yet you can't explain why or how.

For someone as schooled as much as you say you are, why do you spend all your time in 9/11 threads???

I mean an astute individual of engineering decent would find other things interesting besides the 9/11 forums.

Now what about your engineering schooling again? Where did you attend school? What 245 bridges?

You are claiming this here, not me! BTW in other discussions we have had you never mentioned being an engineer, even though the dicussions were very engineering related.

I guess I need to do some foot work.

[edited below:]

So hooper after further look into your posting history, your obviously lying in one way or another.

You have mad claims that your not an engineer multiple times over in your posting history, only here today to say your the PROJECT ENGINEER on 245 building and Bridge Demos.

Ok so no matter what your Crediability is ZERO!

You are misleading people obviously.

Lying isn't appreciated!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by theability]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join