It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost my keys - timeline shift?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrostForests
All I have to say then, is that you are at the least, the very least, a fool.

"I haven't started looking for them, just thought i'd waste everyone's time to ask if I should start looking for them or don't bother because X person can agree with me."

You really will believe anything, won't you?

No haters? What a...ug....stupid idea. On a board that relates to questions of the strange, you immediately and somehow justifiably claim "Don't disagree with me, agree or don't post."

I don't understand your logic. Are you 13? You own keys to something, I hope this is not the case. Grow up.

WHHHOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Second line should be an even bigger whoosh really

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Moriarty, i have lost a bottle opener? Could this be linked to the missing bottle top

Have the 2 somehow eloped? Its a nice fold up one that says "glentoran distillary" on it. If it turns up at any of your houses please let me know. Long as its safe, thats all im bothered about. Went missing sunday night, last seen on the worktop next to the breadbin.

cheers

ps, no anger on this thread please as previously stated. Ive stopped smoking today and i am likely to go postal on you

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite

ps, no anger on this thread please as previously stated. Ive stopped smoking today and i am likely to go postal on you

You'll go postal?

Try eating 400 guitar picks!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Well I'm amused!

You will find them, time shift or no.

They will be in the last place you look.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
ok i`m back i was caught and sent back 2 months and had to wait for this thread to start again. the little people said thay are takeing the items to foil a nwo/gray/reptilian plot. thay are working with 35 known alien factions towards there goal and thay know about the pick monster but don`t associate with him. thay can`t tell me at this time what the plan is but told me to expect great upheaval in the near futcher(pole shift i suspect), also don`t mess with the fridges thay are alined with orion for a reason, Charlemagne was still asleep and wont come out till the crows are gone from the mountain, but said to tell germany thay should have woke him in 1944 and he`ll catch them next time IF the crows are gone

@slayer thay told me thay will keep f**king with you untill you start buying fosters beer and put you old avatar back up, no negotiations

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I've just been in touch with a very reliable source who works for NASA, but wishing to remain anonymous, he refused my request to be cited as a reference on this sensitive issue....
He has been working closely with a unnamed refrigerator manufacturer for years.....
now, he's reluctant to go into much detail, but he hinted at somehow, if you turn the metal label on the door of the fridge upside down, which is the universal distress signal for icebox portals, and then punch a certain set of numbers on a remote while aiming at the inverted fridge badge, the infrared emitted from the remote will open the time - portal on certain models.....
he refused to discuss the guitar pick eating monster and claimed that there is no known precedent for the use of 4 month old sammiches.....
but... everyone here knows how shifty those NASA scientists can be.....
I think there is something he's not telling me
I'll get in touch with him later today and see if i can't get more information out of him with some ice cream or cookies or something......

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissMegs
Well I'm amused!

You will find them, time shift or no.

They will be in the last place you look.

you sir are quite Obviously a DISINFO agent as you well know thay will not be in the last place he looks and will probaly never be returned. anybody whos done some research knows this

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You'll go postal?

Try eating 400 guitar picks!

Would probably chew on one if i had one! arrrghhhhhh its killing me.

Back to the OP and to stay on topic

I actually suspect the little people that live in my tv are responsible. There is something very shifty about them...... If anyone is behind this time line problem im putting my coin on it being them. Sometimes when i turn my tv off i can still see them watching me

anyone else experience this

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
We are on the brink of discovery...dear I say disclosure?

Ok, MAJOR UPDATE!!!

I found my tape measure.

It was near the sofa under a small piece of "FOAMULAR" (the pink foam that some folks use to insulate attics and walls and stuff, but MOST people use to make mini-rpg game terrain and dungeons)

Here-

I noticed RIGHT AWAY that the letters U, F and O are all located within the brand name "FOAMULAR"

As I prove below-

Now, I am not sure what this means in the big picture. But I DO KNOW that there are no keys in my fridge (or beer), so that can not be the whole answer.

I'm not saying it isn't "part of it", I just don't see it being the core of this phenomena.

I also see that someone said they lost a bottle-opener.

THAT RIGHT THERE BLEW MY MIND RIGHT OUT MY NOSE HOLES!!!

Do you know what this may very well mean?!!!

DO YOU!!!?

I don't...

But I will...mark my words.

Now that I have my tape measure back, I have new hope that M0r's keys may be coming home soon.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Not trying to derail this thread, but-

First- congratulations!

Second, whenever I get the urge to smoke and it gets real bad, I usually light up a cigarette and smoke it.

I hope this trick helps you and good luck.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

those are aliens who have been payed by NASA to control your mind and make sure you don`t find out the truth about the whole fake electricity thing. thay are also in all so called electric devises and your one of very few people who have seen them you must have a very high vibrational frequency

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
wow!!.. nice find on the UFO coded into the foam board.....
did you notice how the owen corning logo looks a lot like a solar eclipse....
maybe it's a representation of the upcoming galactic convergence?...
holy cow this is getting deeper n deepr

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
We are on the brink of discovery...dear I say disclosure?

I noticed RIGHT AWAY that the letters U, F and O are all located within the brand name "FOAMULAR"

As I prove below-

OMG!!! nice find we are definitely on to something here i agree disclosure must be close. maybe the shift to 4D in 2012 will force THEM to tell us so thay are going to tell us now to save face

peace and love to all and sundery

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

WOW. The first thing I noticed in that picture was the number 150.

The number 150 is the atomic mass of an element called Samarium. Samarium is classified as a rare-earth metal.

Samarium is typically used in:

1. Carbon-arc Lighting (Lighting for the UFO's?)
  2. CaF2 crystals for use in lasers (Defense?)
  3. As a neutron absorber in nuclear reactors

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by reticlevision

I know.

I'm awesome!

did you notice how the owen corning logo looks a lot like a solar eclipse?

No.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Ill I have to say is, it seems you've come from a different time-line, the m0r1arty I know wouldn't post something like this, but I'm still stumped as to whether the whole thing is just a stupid joke to see how many people fall for it...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by reticlevision
did you notice how the owen corning logo looks a lot like a solar eclipse....
maybe it's a representation of the upcoming galactic convergence?...
holy cow this is getting deeper n deepr
maybe the owens are the race of aliens thay will disclose to us first and the cornings is like coming if you squint abit so its to tell our sub conscience thats theres nothing to worry about and the disclosure will come before the next eclipse

man we are sooo denying ignorance

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
and it just keeps getting deeper.....
seems the insulation manufacturer is in bed with the UN.....
News Releases
Owens Corning Joins United Nations Global Compact

TOLEDO, Ohio, April 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC), a world leader in building materials and glass fiber reinforcements, today announced it has become a member of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC).

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

The objective evidence suggests this thread is in jest.

Changed back.
[edit on 11/5/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]

[edit on 11/5/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

The objective evidence suggests this thread is in jest.
WHAT?!?
Haha...yeah, the objective evidence does seem to suggest that...but I'm still not dismissing the possibility we are dealing with an impostor from an alternative dimension...

[edit on 11/5/10 by CHA0S]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join