It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did kurt cobain kill him self

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theone2000

Originally posted by wrathchild
just another self-centered prima-donna crying about how awful life is.

selfish jerk who probably wanted to "attempt" suicide but thankfully succeded.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Try shooting your head off with a shotgun when you've got so much heroin in your system that you would'nt even be able to pick it up, let alone place it in your mouth and pull the trigger!

Also the room he was in was locked from the OUTSIDE, now I must say that's a nifty trick!

Yeah he was suicidal and couldn't handle the fame, but unfortunately the evidence goes against him killing himself, there's other peices of evidence suggesting that he was killed but I can't remember them right now.

He was definately murdered and I'd say that she did it, he had lots of money and no doubt she wanted to get her greedy hands on it all.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CowPatty

You people are pathetic. Read the book "Who Killed Kurt Cobain". It's all in there. And NO his head was not blown clean off, there was actually very little blood. A private investigator took pictures and the cops took the film from him. NONE of the crime scene photos have been developed and the autopsy is sealed. It is reported by an assistant in the morgue that Kurt had three times the lethal dose of herion in his system, funny thing was he had gotten out of treatment and was clean for 3 months. All his close friends know exactly what happened.

Courtney also had a bass player, a female from my home town, Minneapolis, killed because she didn't want to play with Courtney any more. Sarah played with Janitor Joe, a local band, and she was hot. Made Courtney's albums what they were. Without Sarah, Courtney SUCKED A$$.

Sad you people have no clue and call him a junkie, who do you think got him hooked? DAAHHH!!

He wrote great songs and she had to be in the shadows, he was going ot divorce her and served her papers in Rome, she tried to kill him then. Didn't quite work so she said it was obviously a suicide attempt. He rebutted and said it wasn't. She got pissed.

And the shotgun NEVER left his chest. You use a 20 gauge shotgun and it goes off, it will move off your chest out onto the floor. Obviously a stged event, and very littel blood, he was already dead. Richard Allen is the guy who did it and got rid of El Duce too.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by daddio]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
These musicians who come off so oppressed that you think they're prophesying their own death. For instance Tupac Shakura discussed death in numerous of songs and soon after he was killed. I know he was shoot before as well. so I don't know if he knew anything about it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Of course the music was amazing. Same with Lance Stanly of Alice in Chains. I have seen people who did hard drugs like heroin, meth and many others. After they're on the drug they're in a new world in their head and paranoid beyond belief. I have an uncle addicted to drugs who rarely stays in one place at a time because he thinks people are after him.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is a great song in remembrance of Kurt and also Layne Stanley.

Oh and unfortunately I think he did it. No conspiracy.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well they changed music forever saw theme live and will never forget it he did it himself drugs and depp will do that been there myself but turned it around the did rock

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Courtney didn't kill Kurt, but I believe she hired the person who did. Too many people go oh yeah, drug addicted musician who was depressed then killed himself. I thought we denied ignorance here....look into it, and then post your responses......Miss Love looks guilty as sin.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Honestly... Want my crazy theory about this and something related...

Think about what was going on in this time frame, and the 90s in general...

Pac murdered... A true voice of revolution to anyone with any open ear and mind.

Biggie murdered, same as ablove but in a different way.

Cobain murdered... Same as above.

No one ever caught in any of these crimes, all revolutionary minds and voices that could unite large groups of young minds.

In there place we have this...

JayZ and the Rock... (illuminati much)

Spears... An idiot who just brainwashes teens everywhere...

And Lady Gaga, not sure if this is a man or female here...

But you see the lack of soul in what we have nowadays, and one thinks... Were these greats snuffed out for a reason...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Yeah,
Tom grant has a website about it all. He wrote that book. Here is a pdf from the site.
PDF

the site is cobaincase.com

Personally, i have researched this a bit and i believe the Music Industry was involved. He had recently cancelled a 10,000,000 tour and was talking about going back to Indie. A dead artist can be worth a lot more than a living one in these conditions.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

For telling everyone to deny ignorance and look into it, you provide no shred of proof at all. Odd.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndianaOps
Well they changed music forever saw theme live and will never forget it he did it himself drugs and depp will do that been there myself but turned it around the did rock

Its to bad that music is going back to the same lod mold before the 90's

Lady gaga etc

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theone2000

Originally posted by IndianaOps

Its to bad that music is going back to the same lod mold before the 90's

Lady gaga etc

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Theone2000]

That's why I don't touch today's mainstream music with a ten foot pole. We got spoiled with the music from the 90's.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by calstorm]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I posted a message that became a thread on this elsewhere a long time ago -- you might be interested in some of the info in that:

Kurt Cobain and the dark side

RC

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
He was killing himself with heroin well before his tragic death. Wether he was murdered or committed suicide is beyond me. There is a lot of evidence both ways. My instincts favor the conspiracy theory though.

Cobain felt misunderstood. You can see this in his lyrics. He felt embarrassed by his own fame. He felt like no one was getting his message. He was not getting through. This is most evident in "In Bloom". you know it. "he likes to sing along--but he don't know what it means" This is an allegory to his audience. Actually the song was written about his best friend, who had a fascination with guns. (this guy actually purchased the infamous shotgun for Cobain.) but, you have to connect with the feeling, the frustration. the guy hated having to play "Teen Spirit" at every gig, yet this is the song that propelled him to fame. Imagine the release of singing this to the audience. "You guys just don't get it. you like my music but ya just don't get me." Fame can be brutal; and, especially to someone as sensitive as he was. It's like everyone wants a piece of you for themselves. hard to understand how people can be so cruel. They will literally tear you to pieces for a little souvenir.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
nope, he didn't...she knew where to look, while amazingly, the seattle police searched 6 times before finding Kurt...RIP brother

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Courtney didn't kill Kurt, but I believe she hired the person who did. Too many people go oh yeah, drug addicted musician who was depressed then killed himself. I thought we denied ignorance here....look into it, and then post your responses......Miss Love looks guilty as sin.

Exactly, she paid Richard Allen an alleged $50,000 for the job.

No secret here.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

The conspiracy element of the story that I heard was that when they took him out in the body-bag, he had his shoes on, but you need to use your toe to pull the trigger from a 12-gauge.

I don't know. That's what I heard when I was like 15. I haven't even seen this supposed photo of him with the shoes on and I haven't checked the size of the gun in regards to him being able to pull the trigger...

[edit on 5/12/2010 by impaired]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

And have you looked into it, or are you just acting ignorant? Look into it, it's not anyone else's job to provide you with information.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by Chamberf=6

And have you looked into it, or are you just acting ignorant? Look into it, it's not anyone else's job to provide you with information.

Just getting other peoples opinions on it! geez._javascript:icon('
')

<< 1    3 >>

join