It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a theory the evil side of the Illuminati are going to wipe out the entire middle east

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The evil side of the Illuminati in Russia gave Iran's nuke capability. Why? Because Russia dislikes Jews. The evil side of China's Illuminati is in on it to get rid of the holy lands. (They don't tolerate any regions.) The evil side of the Illuminati want there to be a nuclear Holocaust in the middle east. The middle east is just to unstable for them and their NWO plans.

There is two sides to Illuminati, those that work with malevolent beings and those that work with benevolent beings. The good side of the force is trying to take the moral way of evolving us. The evil side wants to do it as fast as possible without care for casualties.
So my theory is the evil side of the Illuminati is going to wipe out all of the middle east, and get rid what the evil side considers a problem. It will start when Iran and Israel go to war.

What do you think?

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That is an interesting theory. Got evidence?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

What do I think? I think you should go back to reading articles by David Wilcock, because even his theories are far more coherent and thought out.

P.S. Russia gave Iran nukes? LOL

[edit on 8-5-2010 by FalselyFlagged]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think jews catholic thing is just a side show. There is one real religion behind the scenes for these people and its satanism.

Some things are meant to be, but who knows what those things are....

We are too busy watching all your entertainment to notice.

But it has nothing to do with jews or any other religion on the surface that we see. Thats just a side show.

There is only one religion for the real people and thats satanism.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
That is an interesting theory. Got evidence?

Just a theory. But if you put the puzzle pieces together.. it all fits.

If Iran attacks Israel It would be ww3 if America tried to protect the Jewish country. China and Russia know of this and are betting the US will not want ww3 and will have to let it happen.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged

What do I think? I think you should go back to reading articles by David Wilcock, because even his theories are far more coherent and thought out.

P.S. Russia gave Iran nukes? LOL

[edit on 8-5-2010 by FalselyFlagged]

They gave them the start of nukes, that is.
www.newser.com...

What do you think?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I think jews catholic thing is just a side show. There is one real religion behind the scenes for these people and its satanism.

Some things are meant to be, but who knows what those things are....

We are too busy watching all your entertainment to notice.

But it has nothing to do with jews or any other religion on the surface that we see. Thats just a side show.

There is only one religion for the real people and thats satanism.

Yes the evil side of the Illuminati worships Satan. The good side of the Illuminati worship the multi univeres quantum multidimensional GOD of moral love. (If i was asked if I wanted to be in the Illuminati, I would chose the good side of the force.) But back to the theory. What do yo think. Does the puzzle fit to you like it does to me?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The thing I do not understand is, if the States get attacked in any way. The EU, NATO will be on china and Russia quick. Let’s face it. The EU, and the United States, and Canada (even though we hardly have military technology) would most likely be able to overrun Russia at least (can’t say anything about china 1 billion strong is a lot). But we would have India on our side most likely, so then we have another Billion troops strong. Either way I just don’t see the U.S.A falling if there is a WW3, unless it results in a massive nuclear warfare, or some kind of unimaginable cyber hacking.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull

The thing I do not understand is, if the States get attacked in any way. The EU, NATO will be on china and Russia quick. Let’s face it. The EU, and the United States, and Canada (even though we hardly have military technology) would most likely be able to overrun Russia at least (can’t say anything about china 1 billion strong is a lot). But we would have India on our side most likely, so then we have another Billion troops strong. Either way I just don’t see the U.S.A falling if there is a WW3, unless it results in a massive nuclear warfare, or some kind of unimaginable cyber hacking.

If ww3 were to happen it would be done with nukes. The entire planet would be unlivable. Russia has thousand of nukes...I don't know how many china has. So see Iran is china's and Russia's baby. What they are basically saying is America and all other countries stay out of it if there is a war between Iran and Israel or ww3.

If the middle east wants to blow its self up. OK, but stay out of it! Is what they are basically saying. If all countries stay out of it. that is exactly what is going to happen Iran with nukes and isreal with nukes will blow the middle east out of the sky and no side will stop and help in the war as they know it would cause a ww3..No one wants ww3. So Iran and Israel, I bet are to fight each other without the assistance of any countries. With their nukes they will make the middle east unlivable.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Man. They aren't the only ones. But if they could get the Balkans while they are at it. They are almost as bad. And if about 60% of the adult male population of Africa would bite it for generation, I bet a lot of things could be improved and the new generation of men wouldn't have the old generation holding them down.

OH....this isn't an order form? Darn.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here is something worth looking at.

Who is sparking the religious war in the Middle East?

www.redmoonrising.com...

join