It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Disbelievers On This Board ??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I've only came across 1 or 2 disbelievers of extraterrestrials so far on this board. Are there any more out there?

[edit on 6-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I've got an open mind about it really.

I live near a UFO and crop circle hotspot in the UK but have never seen anything UFO-related myself.

I certainly believe that there must be intelligent ET civilisations in the universe but for me the jury's out on whether or not they have ever visited this planet.

I doubt I could ever be totally convinced unless I was to have an encounter myself.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I must say....I do believe there is SOMETHING not only "out there" but "here" on our earth that is not of this earth, originally.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hey, KLB,

I don't believe in extraterrestials. Think all that hype is poop.

This comes from a person, me, who has actually seen a ufo in flight and moving faster than eyes could keep up. I've also seen ghosts with my two eyes and do believe in them most emphatically. But reptilians, grays, et's, etc...all that stuff is psy ops bs.

I would finger the CIA, NSA, and maybe even the FBI as perpetrators of the hoax before I'd accept actuall aliens of any variety.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
That somewhere there is live I feel pretty sure of, but I haven't seen anything that shows they are here now.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
how about the in(n/t?)erterrestrials? the truth is not out there, but in us.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It depends what you mean. I disbelieve greys,reptilians etc, but believe fully that there is extraterrestrial life in the universe.

harrisjohns, are you near salisbury plain, warminster etc?

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I guess you can count me in with the disbelievers.. Simply because I have never seen a UFO. I am someone who needs to see something to believe it. and with the technology age we now live in it is all to easy to fake things.

But if I do see one ever I will post it here.

Gazz

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I would believe In E.T.s before I will welieve in God.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I am a believer of facts and history, but anything is possible when it comes to space and the unknown.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Okay yes I believe in UFOs and ETs and that maybe they are here among us. I fall back on the belief that if the government did release any truth that they have proof about aliens and UFOs that it would unleash a panic throughout the Earth. Yes, that excuse is old hat but it would throw thousands of years of religion into turmoil.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
id say i believe that there is other life in the universe, but disbelieve conspiracies involving aliens controlling or contacting us

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Is it possible that there is other life "out there", sure! I don't believe they visited us though otherwise, they would have made their presence fully known. Here's another interesting thread on the subject. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think that at the very least, we are probably being observed.

But as I have said before, I don't believe that lizrards are running things in the White House and fixing the superbowl. I also don't think our Govt is in cahoots with them. They might have had contact at some point, but underground alien bases? Don't buy it.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
I've only came across 1 or 2 disbelievers of extraterrestrials so far on this board. Are there any more out there?

[edit on 6-6-2004 by John bull 1]

I wouldn't classify myself as a full-on disbeliever, just more of a skeptic. Like many others here, I keep hoping that the gov't will someday at least go for a full disclosure on the subject to answer some of these questions we all have.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm open minded on the issue. I do believe there is life outside of the Earth, but I doubt we've encountered any.

For 99.9% of the UFO sightings out there there is usually a fully logical and non-alien explanation. And much more often then not, the .1% of ones that can't be explained come from unreliable sources or are clever hoaxes.

~Astral

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I believe people experience strange things. I've never seen anything to make me believe they are extraterestrial. I've also never seen anything to make me beleive they are anything one way or another. It's still a true unknown to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm a skeptic.

I believe in the possibility of "other intelligent life" in the Universe.

I believe in the possibility of the UFO Phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i would have to say,i dont believe that ets are among us on earth.i think that if ets ever found our planet,they,d bugger off pretty sharpish.because if they were anything like us,the first we,d know about it .is when we awake one morning to a full blown invasion.the only valid reason for space exploration imo,is to get material resources that you dont have on your own planet.and i think we,as a civilization ,would more than hold our own,against any invader.i also dont think there can be to many ets,that would seriously think they were harder than us.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
I guess you can count me in with the disbelievers.. Simply because I have never seen a UFO. I am someone who needs to see something to believe it. and with the technology age we now live in it is all to easy to fake things.

But if I do see one ever I will post it here.

Gazz

I am the same as Gazz although the other morning i was gazing at the sky and saw what looked like a huge teradactl (es a flying dinosaur!!) unfortunately i didnt have a camera at the time but this entity could have been a teradactle or just a cloud shaped like one.Mind you i hadnt slept for 2 days so it could have been an illusion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join