It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The super-classified network that served as command and control for the 9/11 false flag attack on Am

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The super-classified network that served as command and control for the 9/11 false flag attack on America

(WMR) -- Multiple U.S. intelligence sources have reported to WMR that a super-classified network with only some 70 terminals in select U.S. government locations handled the parallel command-and-control activities that permitted the 9/11 terrorist attacks to be successful.
The “above top secret” network bears the acronym “PDAS.” WMR has not yet discovered what the acronym stands for, however, the system is limited to only a few hundred people with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Special Access Program (SAP) need-to-know access, in addition to the president and vice president.
On September 11, 2001, PDAS was used to convey the information from the Air Force Chief of Staff to the White House, CIA, and other select agencies that the Air Force had successfully intercepted and downed a target over Pennsylvania. It is believed that the “target” in question was United flight 93, although there is no confirmation that the aircraft was in fact the one downed by Air Force interceptors.
PDAS terminals are reportedly located at the White House, on board Air Force One, the Pentagon, CIA headquarters, the National Security Agency, the Boeing E-4 Advanced Airborne Command Post that was seen flying over Washington, DC, on 9/11 after the attacks, the Defense Intelligence Agency at Bolling Air Force Base in Washington, DC, and the Raven Rock Mountain Complex in Pennsylvania where Cheney hid out after the 9/11 attacks.

Mineta later followed up with reporters and stated, “When I overheard something about ‘the orders still stand’ and so, what I thought of was that they had already made the decision to shoot something down.”

It now appears that PDAS was used by Cheney to implement on the morning of 9/11 a new policy issued on June 1, 2001 that provided for a ”stand down” protocol that replaced a long-standing shoot-down order for hijacked and suspected hijacked planes. The new order transferred the authority to shoot down aircraft from the Pentagon and NORAD military commanders to the president, vice president, or secretary of defense.

onlinejournal.com...

I have been saying this for years that 911 was a false flag operation done by insiders in the Bush Administration and the Pentagon.

Little by little more information is coming out to support this. I have always thought Dick Cheney was behind the whole plan.

This confirms what I was saying about Donald Rumsfeld transferring the orders from NORAD from scramble planes on their own authority if an airplane flew off it’s given course.
Rumsfeld changed the orders to only allow Dick Cheney make that final decision to give an order to NORAD to scramble interceptors, not NORAD. The following day after 911, Rumsfeld changed the status back to NORAD giving them the full authority to dispatch interceptors when an aircraft fly’s off their given course.

This is the only way those alleged hijacked planes were allowed to fly around our highly restricted airspaces all over the place for an hour without being intercepted, it was because Dick Cheney refused to answer is phone when NORAD was calling him to get his permission to dispatch our military interceptors.

What I do not understand is, why is this man still walking around free? In my opinion it is Dick Cheney who is responsible for the Death of over three thousands people in NYC and the destruction of WTC 1&2 by allowing those planes to reach their targets by IGNORING NORAD phone call.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by impressme]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Ah yes... "PDAS", the PNAC Disaster Assurance System. They wanted their "new Pearl Harbor", and one way or another they certainly got it.

Interesting that the article mentions 93 being shot down. Reminds me of the classic Rummy slip-o-the-lip...

[edit on 4/30/10 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I don't dabble in this neck of the woods because people cannot not have a back and forth without the typical name callings flying between the two, but I shall anyway.

Now, to me, the article reads as either piecemeal information or hearsay. Pure speculation really as there is no real information divulged.

This quote, that you have provided: “When I overheard something about ‘the orders still stand’ and so, what I thought of was that they had already made the decision to shoot something down.”

-- Okay, what is the context, what is the reference? It again is speculation and probability and/or possibility; not absolute truth.

In regards to a secure network that is 'super top-secret' (which by the way is just plain silly....."That's super secret Tom!" -General from South Park --- Anyway, a bit off topic, forgive me. Now, in regards to a secure system that the nation has to enable communication regardless of the even taking place is nothing new. We have systems in place that enable secure communications in event of a nuclear attack (during the Cold War). A system such as the speculated PDAS is nothing damning.

Does this lead somewhere? I do not know, but you blindly follow anything that is against the official story just as naively as those that blindly follow the official story. At least from the threads of yours I have come across. Your passion is commendable though. Keep up the good work

I am not trying to debunk or whatever else is thrown out to people that come and analyze these posts, but rather trying to find more information.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Actually, I have to agree with you. The writer certainly did add some of his opinions in this article, and in my rush to judgment, I didn’t take that in to consideration.
but thank you for your posting, I am ok with constructive criticism and people opinions to my presentation or threads. I will take that in account, thank you.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by impressme]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

This is a cool 'lip-slip', is he saying : the people that attacked New York shot down the plane in Pensylvania and attacked the Pentagon' ?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I have never heard of PDAS but there is such a thing as, PAD or often with an added "s" at the end for "PADS" which stands for, Peer Authorization Database (System if the S is used) which is utilized during major events & incidents decision making. The PAD(S) system is classified as secret and few know about it.

Could te author have mixed up the letters in the acronym perhaps?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
I have always thought Dick Cheney was behind the whole plan.

Alot of people either don't know or don't remember that Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz tried to get us to go to war with Russia back in 1975. They were saying that Russia was amassing weapons of mass destruction:

They didn't get their war when they tried to claim Russia was amassing weapons of mass destruction, but they sure got it when they claimed Iraq was amassing weapons of mass destruction. All with the help of 9/11, which was just a modified version of "Operation Northwoods".

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is it really the case that these "9/11 was staged" people rely heavily upon "undisclosed secret documents" from "anonymous intelligence agents"? This isn't proof of anything- it's circular logic. You're supplying a statement that can't be corroborated one way or the other to support another statement that can't be corroborated one way or another, to "prove" some secret conspiracy is goign on.

I could do the same thing and say "undisclosed secret documents from anonymous intelligence agents" confirm that everyone who tries to convince you that 9/11 was a conspiracy are really shape shifting alien lizards telling you lies to see how the human species behaves. It's not up to me to prove it's right, it's up to you to prove it's wrong, so go ahead, I defy you to prove it's wrong...oh, and by the way, if you can actually prove it's wrong, it only means your proof is disinformation planted by shape shifting alien lizards to get you running around in circles, which only means it really is a conspiracy perpetrated by shape shifting alien lizards.

I don't need to tell you why I DON'T do this. The question therefore becomes, why do you?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well, there are a number of communications links that are not the subject of movie or TV lore, and so may not have gotten the attention of many.

mikelee: PAD is an ip sec database for authenticating names to IP addresses. PDAS (Planning and Decision Aid System) is a comm network designed by Hughes and run by the JCS in support of IJSTO, which is the SAP they're talking about.

There are other secure networks that are similar to JWICS but don't float on the civilian internet, they have their own fiber system between major military installations.

There's also a HF radio network that's really secure, at least there used to be back in the olden days of the early 80's, and once a month as the junior comm guy you had to fire up an encrypted SSB HF link with your super secret call sign sheet and do your little authentication bit at the appropriate time. I think the last time I did it I was about three back from Norad, which was sort of fun to listen to in its own weird way. It went on forever, and at first was pretty neat but got old fast, which I guess is why they saddled the junior guy with it.

new topics

top topics

join