It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would thay tell us about ufos now that Ronald Reagans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
dead i was wondering if thay kept it secret cos of him being alive like the famly law thing ?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
no offence what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It is a believe that during Reagan time a lot of UFO's data was hidden.

I will like to know about that too.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
you no that law that exist where thay cant tell the public about certan things cos off some famly members still alive

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
It is a believe that during Reagan time a lot of UFO's data was hidden.

I will like to know about that too.

ah thanx, im not sure if it was kept a secret cause he was alive. Have to wait and see now

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yes, leejones, Reagen's death will mean that the intelligence services will finally own up to everything, Area 51 will be turned into a theme park, and Greys will be guesting on TV chat shows by the end of the week.

Do you think that Reagen was personally responsible or something? Or that Bush Inc. will admit everything, but claim that poor old Ronnie was blackmailing them to keep quiet?

Doubtful.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeLands
Area 51 will be turned into a theme park

I hope that comes true, think of the fun we can have

back to the topic, i think the secrets will stay secrets

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by StrangeLands
Area 51 will be turned into a theme park

I hope that comes true, think of the fun we can have

back to the topic, i think the secrets will stay secrets

Me too! The "real Space Mountain!"

Reagan for all intent and purpose had been "dead" for years. He was bed-ridden and could not remember his own name most of the time. If there is a secret being kept on this subject, it will remain a secret. That secret is bigger than Reagan or anyone else for that matter.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Actually,Reagan was one of the few presidents who publically made comments about ET possibilities,so he seemed to be a little less secretive than others in the know(if they were in the know to begin with).It would be interesting if he made a disclosure that he wanted to be known in his passing though.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
Actually,Reagan was one of the few presidents who publically made comments about ET possibilities,so he seemed to be a little less secretive than others in the know(if they were in the know to begin with).It would be interesting if he made a disclosure that he wanted to be known in his passing though.

Reagan made a few quotes about ETs/UFOs, mostly in a comparative, hypothetical nature in his speeches. He also used quite a few moive references.

He might have known something, but I think he was more inspired by movies such as ET and used those references to reinforce points made in his speeches.

It is fascinating to speculate that he knew something though....

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension

Exactly, I read somewhere (sorry, can't be specific but think it may have been the Majestic book years ago) that he very much wanted to go public on UFOs but was gagged. It has also been mooted that the whole point of the star wars defence initiative was as a defense against possible alien incursions.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Reagan was a UFO witness (from when he lived in California) and frequently spoke about ETs and their implications... I'd imagine that he'd be more interested in finding out the truth than simply covering it up for the sake of some nefarious dealings.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I dont belive that sort of information will ever come out.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Reagan was only "in" on the UFO threat because of his VP (who most here know, was the former director of the CIA...). Bush (Sr., not the idiot) was the last President to know much about what's going on...(I seriously doubt Jr. has much of a clue....) Reagan's death won't mean anything to this particular coverup, sad to say... There was a serious danger of the UFO deals coming out in the open, and the conditioning for this was ratchetted up in the 80's... Something seemed to happen (likely the collapse of the Soviets, who also had some dealings with them....) to lessen the threat.....

[edit on 7-6-2004 by Gazrok]

top topics

join