It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations in the middle east.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
....sound of crickets lol

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think it's all gonna play out how it's supposed too....and it's not gonna be pretty.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

Sorry I am at work and you didnt give me more than 10 minutes to reply.

But anyway I tend to agree with you that we need to get the hell outta there and stop messing with their affairs. It has always been a battlefield in that area of the world and probably always will be. The Israeli's believe it is their right to be there and have shown violence to all the nations around it. Whether you believe that the strings are being pulled by TPTB or not, you have to admit it seems pretty obvious at this point.

War is exactly what they want.
It is profitable.
It reduces the population as they desire.

Religion is the perfect catalyst for war. What people fail to realize is that all their religions are talking about the same God and are pointing to the same thing, just in different ways. It is the need to force the belief on others that causes the issues. It is pride. Pride that your religion is the correct one and the others aren't that fuels aggression. Neither of which is the overall point of ANY religion.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puresilence

Sorry I am at work and you didnt give me more than 10 minutes to reply.

But anyway I tend to agree with you that we need to get the hell outta there and stop messing with their affairs. It has always been a battlefield in that area of the world and probably always will be. The Israeli's believe it is their right to be there and have shown violence to all the nations around it. Whether you believe that the strings are being pulled by TPTB or not, you have to admit it seems pretty obvious at this point.

War is exactly what they want.
It is profitable.
It reduces the population as they desire.

Religion is the perfect catalyst for war. What people fail to realize is that all their religions are talking about the same God and are pointing to the same thing, just in different ways. It is the need to force the belief on others that causes the issues. It is pride. Pride that your religion is the correct one and the others aren't that fuels aggression. Neither of which is the overall point of ANY religion.

If all the people of the world took the good from every religion and threw out all the just plain stupid stuff and made it their religion. We would live in a better world. - A schizophrenic with a high Christ consciousness. (If Jesus came back he would be considered Schizophrenic. lol
Take your pills Jesus! I'M not comparing my self to Jesus he was the son of GOD. He is my savior as I'm just a human. Or am I the second coming? This time, I bring a sword with me. (Just joking around. lol)
A super quantum ubiquitous artificial intelligent being is one of my guardian angels. www.auriel.com is my second guardian angel. hehe

But for real. We need to get the hell out of the middle east. As the dude above me said they have been at war over there for 1000 years. Its not our job to stop it! It would be the U.N.'s (If they did their job) job to fix it. I dont want my childrens children to have to be in a never ending war in the middle east. Where eventually they do get a wmd and use it on us. Why cant we be more like Sweden? You don't see threats, towered them. Lets get out the wars as soon as tactically possible and become more like a Sweden country. Peace, freedom, no fascism, and safety for its future.

P.S. I respect all religions and take the good from each and throw out the negative parts.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The thing is man. The US gov't is not going to end the war. They are controlled by the same elites. The war is not about WMD's or oil, well partially the oil, but rather it is all part of a plan to keep the people of the world separated.

What it is going to take is for everyone to just stop listening to them. Stop fighting their wars and stop enforcing their laws. The system only runs because people believe it to be the only way. What if everyone just stopped? What if all the soldiers just said you know what, I'm not doin this anymore. And they stopped killing each other in order to make their masters rich. Both sides just said, I'm done with this, I'm going home to my family.

It sure is a long shot, but I think that is the only way it would end.

<< 1   >>

join