It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations in the middle east.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My theory... A theory only.

China hates religion. Russia hates Jews. So Russia gave nuke power to Iran. My theory is the elite have plans to just let a nuclear war happen in the middle east getting rid of both religions. Iran and Israel will be the cause of the middle east turning to dust, while the elite of the middle east hide in the bunkers paid in full by the evil elite ones. (Zionists and Jihadists will sit in their bunkers) This is just a theory, but if you look at the middle east with nukes they will wipe each other out. They are #ing nuts with war over there. America needs to stop trying to control the middle east. WE CANT TAKE IT OVER! #ing with them is like poking at a bees nest. They are #ing crazy. (No offense.) THE U.N. needs to jump in and make a peace treaty between all middle east countries and have them all give up their nukes. That's including Israel. This is the only way I see the middle east being saved. If we go to war with Iran. It could be the beginning of ww3. # that! We need to get out of the middle east and leave it to them to figure things out. If they blow each other up it's not our fault. America needs to step back and let China and Russia handle the situation. Why is it always America having to be the police of the world. # THAT! Let us live in peace and get out of these wars.

- Only a theory.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If China hates religion well then I'm moving there!

Don't really know about all the rest. There's a lot to it and most of it is likely controlled as is most other things these days involving war, politics, etc...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

1 thing we all must not forget is the ANGELS WILL BE DUMPING PLAGUES effecting the whole EARTH. So the elites as they are called here ARE GOING THRU IT WITH US nobels all the way to the beginning. Imagine a bunch of BEINGS-LMAO hiding and all of a sudden their bunker is filled with LAVA/MAGMA DEPENDING ON HOW DEEP did they plan work NOPE.. Non will withstand the WRATH OF THE LAMB when its time and they are sure speeding up his arrival with their BEHAVIORS UM JUST SAYEN

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crossfate

Don't really know about all the rest. There's a lot to it and most of it is likely controlled as is most other things these days involving war, politics, etc...
China is a communist country where religion is not allowed. We are supporting this by letting them buy up America by us shopping at wallmart.. (Most everything there is made in china. lol) China will win the world over within 100 years , not by war but by financial means. But yea china hates religion. I want freedom of religion. I'm glad this is America still where I have freewill with my spirituality. But yea. The middle east is probably doomed unless they do a U.N. peace treaty, like I said above. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crossfate

This is why _IT_ dwells within their mountains and within the GOBE, 1 should take a trip to the GOBE @ 3AM in the morning and have breakfast and wait to see what is there to have them for breakfast...EVIL IS WITHIN THIS REGION but many will be captured before becomming SATANS.
SMH @ THE GREAT RED DRAGON friends

[edit on 4/27/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I understand your frustration with the Mid-East, unfortunately, we have both economic and political and military interest there. To pull out completely relinquishes those interests to our enemies.

As for wiping out Judaism and Islam by way of a Mid-East War, there are actually more Muslims ans Jews outside of the Mid-East...as such, a war would not end the strife, it would only deepen it.

If we were dealing only with insignificant states that meant us no harm, I would agree with you. However, make no mistake... the USA has a "bull's eye" on our backs and China and Russia are aiming for it.

As for China hating religion, ... yes they do. They want the Chinese to worship the state, not another god or God. Unfortunately, they also hate free speech, individual expression, family rights, property rights, free assembly, websites like this, so move there at your own risk.

Bon voyage and write often...I won't get the letters because they will be intercepted, but write anyway.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
I understand your frustration with the Mid-East, unfortunately, we have both economic and political and military interest there. To pull out completely relinquishes those interests to our enemies.

As for wiping out Judaism and Islam by way of a Mid-East War, there are actually more Muslims ans Jews outside of the Mid-East...as such, a war would not end the strife, it would only deepen it.

If we were dealing only with insignificant states that meant us no harm, I would agree with you. However, make no mistake... the USA has a "bull's eye" on our backs and China and Russia are aiming for it.

As for China hating religion, ... yes they do. They want the Chinese to worship the state, not another god or God. Unfortunately, they also hate free speech, individual expression, family rights, property rights, free assembly, websites like this, so move there at your own risk.

Bon voyage and write often...I won't get the letters because they will be intercepted, but write anyway.
Thanks for opening up my eyes. Thank GOD i live in the USA! So I guess the best thing is to try and take over the middle east. Make it a safer place so jahadists in the future don't attack us. I hope they don't go to war with Iran. I feel Russia or china would jump in and it could end up ww3. Putting sanctions on Iran aint going to do #. No offense. China and Russia will just jump in and help Iran out. There needs to be a peace treaty put in place by the super powers CHINA RUSSIA AND THE USA...by means of the U.N.

- a concerned American.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theone2000

China hates religion. Russia hates Jews. So Russia gave nuke power to Iran. My theory is the elite have plans to just let a nuclear war happen in the middle east getting rid of both religions. Iran and Israel will be the cause of the middle east turning to dust, while the elite of the middle east hide in the bunkers paid in full by the evil elite ones. (Zionists and Jihadists will sit in their bunkers) This is just a theory, but if you look at the middle east with nukes they will wipe each other out. They are #ing nuts with war over there. America needs to stop trying to control the middle east. WE CANT TAKE IT OVER! #ing with them is like poking at a bees nest. They are #ing crazy. (No offense.) THE U.N. needs to jump in and make a peace treaty between all middle east countries and have them all give up their nukes. That's including Israel. This is the only way I see the middle east being saved. If we go to war with Iran. It could be the beginning of ww3. # that! We need to get out of the middle east and leave it to them to figure things out. If they blow each other up it's not our fault. America needs to step back and let China and Russia handle the situation. Why is it always America having to be the police of the world. # THAT! Let us live in peace and get out of these wars.

- Only a theory.

I'm happy that it passed. Im disabled and am on SSI. I am schizophrenic and autistic. I don't like hand outs but ts hard for me the keep a job. Thank you to the feds is all I gotta say as they pay me my ssi check. They are not all that bad. Helping the meek is what its all about. (The super rich, wth 12 cars only need 1.)

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Theone2000]

Still autistic and schizo?

I knew my BS detector was functioning that day.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9

- Only a theory.

I'm happy that it passed. Im disabled and am on SSI. I am schizophrenic and autistic. I don't like hand outs but ts hard for me the keep a job. Thank you to the feds is all I gotta say as they pay me my ssi check. They are not all that bad. Helping the meek is what its all about. (The super rich, wth 12 cars only need 1.)

Yes I am Schizophrenic and autistic. They got me on like 5 different drugs. I'm actually paranoid Schizophrenic. I take 15 milligrams of ziprexa 3 times per day to help with the audio and visual delusions. I also take 8 lurazapam a day. along with abilify. I'm a good guy though. I hear voices and see things that are not there on occasion. I do thank them for my S.S.I. Without it I would be a bum on the streets. I have learned how to control my delusions but sometimes I get paranoid. Read my posts. chem trails having nanobots in the dust of them that go into your brain. etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

- Only a theory.

btw...
Thanks for pointing out my disability. I hope you have a nice life.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

A "peace treaty" set in place by the UN, the same UN that keeps peace and security in Darfur? China and Russia...both have a long history of promoting human rights and self determination, so we should join them in maintaining peace?

As for the Jihadist attacking the US, well, I was actually thinking of India... we get a lot of goods from India...wonder what life would be like with them in a holy jihad? How about the extremist taking Turkey? Locking up the Persian Gulf, we don't use much oil from the Mid East, but many of our allies do, so do many of our trade partners.

Again, I understand your point, but I do not agree with it. I coulod ignore the bullies attacking the neighbors, but one day...they will attack me. You can not negotiate with fanatics..either religious or political, and the Jihadists are both.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I thought you loved GOD and his children. Not pick on a schizophrenic dude.

The law I live by is freewill of thought. Moral logic and moral love above freewill in action. Freewill in entertainment.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm just a hermit. But yea the whole middle east thing scares me.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone

A "peace treaty" set in place by the UN, the same UN that keeps peace and security in Darfur? China and Russia...both have a long history of promoting human rights and self determination, so we should join them in maintaining peace?

As for the Jihadist attacking the US, well, I was actually thinking of India... we get a lot of goods from India...wonder what life would be like with them in a holy jihad? How about the extremist taking Turkey? Locking up the Persian Gulf, we don't use much oil from the Mid East, but many of our allies do, so do many of our trade partners.

Again, I understand your point, but I do not agree with it. I coulod ignore the bullies attacking the neighbors, but one day...they will attack me. You can not negotiate with fanatics..either religious or political, and the Jihadists are both.

The U.N. needs to take more of a role in the world. They need to follow by the law of freewill of thought, moral logic and moral love as their main law in all they do. If they do not help out those in need of help they should be put in jail. The U.N. should be more of a force in the world. Why does it always got to be on America to be the police of the world? And to romans dude who pointed out my disabilities, bible bouncing jerk. I hope you have to go through the mental stuff I do. karma is a bitch.
I am glad the feds are there. They pay for people like me that have a hard time keeping a job. If it was not for S.S.I. I would be a bum. I have visual and audio hallucinations once in a while along with delusions that "THEIR" ALIENS/ BLACK OPS etc are after me. lol and it #s with me. I do the best I can. I acculy seen a alien and this is when I had my break down. Anyways I am still a free citizen of the USA. Even though Im scitzo I have the same rights as you. I take my meds and they help a bit but Its hard for me to keep a job with all the ucked up #. But yea, you should go read your bible..and not pick on a special person. for gods sake. Stop being a Fascist christian that would probably put me in a concentration camp. Im a human and I have rights to post what I like as long as it harms no one or start a war. (even though I alone am not capable nor would want to start a war.) Anywasy romans go F. your self Karma is a bitch.
I saved the world once. So there! I'm retired.

But yea the middle east stuff scares me. Any one got any ideas on how to fix the entire situation in the middle east?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If i'm wrong, shame on me...if i'm right, shame on you.

And as far as the UN is concerned, have fun with thinking they're the good guys.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

And as far as the UN is concerned, have fun with thinking they're the good guys.
Thank you. Yes I have audio and visual hallucinations and have delusions once in a while. But I'm still a human and have rights. My meds help me some. But I still get freaked out allot and have panic and delusions that harras me. (Once I thought I was a angel Auriel. Maybe I am. Maybe I'm a time traveler.)

Anyways. Thank you for understanding. Because I have problems does not mean I should not have opinions.

So what do you think about the middle east? Do you think we will end up in war with iran? How to fix the middle east? I don't want jahdists to have nuclear weapons. Which is what will happen in 30 years if we don't figure something out. If the U.N. will not fix it. Then I see the USA trying to take control of the middle east. This will be bad cuase they will hate us even more. (Im sure glad its not my job to figure these kinda things out!)

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

p.s. may THE MULTIDIMENSIONAL, MULTIVERTSE THAT IS GOD BLESS us ALL! ANYONE GOT A ANSWER TO THE MIDDLE EAST DRAMA? Speak you mind. Its till a free country!

"They" are watching though. lol This is my song to "Them"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Is it just me or are you...

having a battle with yourself?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puresilence

I'm at peace with my self. I take my meds. I'm cool. I just had a hard life, mentally.

But yea back to the subject....

If you could fix the middle east, how would you do it?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puresilence

I'm at peace with my self. I take my meds. I'm cool. I just had a hard life, mentally.

But yea back to the subject....

If you could fix the middle east, how would you do it?

sound of Crickets...... exactly. i see America kinda how Rome was. It tried to extend its self to far and crumbled to the ground. If America tried to take over another part of the middle east...they will just hate us even worse. So what do we do? Live in constant war? for the next 100 years? BTW. This is a free country and I have freedom and liberty to post what I feel. So there! hehe Why cant we be more like Sweden. No war. No one hates them. We should look at how they do things and follow how they do it. lol Im tired of wars.

<<   2 >>

join