It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Nonsense Take a look

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
www.cidrap.umn.edu...

Apr 26, 2010 (CIDRAP News) – The long-derided "swine flu" vaccination campaign of 1976, infamous for its association with cases of paralyzing Guillain-Barre syndrome, may have had a benefit that went undetected for more than 30 years. According to work published Apr 23, it may have protected recipients against the 2009 pandemic strain of flu.

But because the 1976 strain was only related to, and not identical to, the novel 2009 virus, the results may lend support to a hypothesis that has been periodically advanced during pandemic-preparedness planning: the idea that in time of scarcity, even a related vaccine from a past season may be of some help until a perfectly matched vaccine arrives.

This only to keep promoting there crap interesting timing though, i still dont understand why the western media still keeps pooping this up everyone now knows 1976 H1N1 wasn't a real swine flu, and wasn't wide spread.

Notice how the author wrote the artlice in the defense of the vaccine makers.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I agree it's complete and utter nonsense. Unfortunately there are people who will automatically assume the research is true and vaild just because it has a professional label to it.

I can't help but notice that CIDRAP sounds like CRAP.

I have a feeling most of it is inconclusive information because someone is paying the researchers and they have to come up with something, usually a result that benefits whomever is paying their salaries.

Seriously, I had a bad cold for days and after a hour of huffing raw onion fumes - I even put slivers of raw onions up my nose- before boiling them in boiing water and breathing in the fumes over a towel tent, in 6 hours I was almost completely better.

Vaccines for the flu are absoultely unnecessary. Vaccines have so many toxins in it it's not worth it. These toxins cause allergies, gene mutations, and other negative effects.

Oops the article forgot to mention these facts. It's all about the money.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Swine flu was real in my opinion. I still did not get the injection because I thought that every one involved was covering there ass.
1. Decision makers
2. Scientists
3. Pharma companies
4. Regulators
5. Media
6. The people
No one knew anything and every one was covering there behind in case the SHTF.
But here we are, nothing happened it's all behind us now.

Waste of time and money that's all

join