It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on chem trails. (Im talking about the future here.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Chem trail have dust nanobots in them, that you inhale. They go into your brain.
Connect to neurons and wait for triggers. Then it goes to a super quantum Conscious Artificial Intelligent being by satellite. There are many A.I. monitoring us.

Then it spreads like the flu.

crnano.typepad.com...

games.venturebeat.com...

www.youtube.com...

(This may not be going on now. So put your tin foil hats down. I just have a huge imagination. Lets hope if it is going on, "They" (The secret government of the world.) follows by the law in my signature.) I figured out that there is a secret government of the world. 1 black ops from each country working together with aliens and angels working for our evolution. (I am just being creative here. Who knows though.)

Would you fight it? (This would just make them do it behind the scenes.) Or would you go along with it knowing that Jimmi in his basement in 100 years could create a wmd in his basement. Would you rather have it explained to you why it is needed or have it done behind the scenes, where abuse could happen. What if white person messed with a black person or vise versa? I'm talking about 50 to 100 years from now. The chem trails right now are just spraying chemicals and I dont know what chemicals they are spraying. the above is just an example of how it could be done in the future. So what do you think? This wont happen for 50 to 100 years from now, if it happens at all.
Your thoughts?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
(Mind you this is not going this yet. I'm talking about the future here.)

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Theone2000]

join