It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA: Al Qaeda is a complete fabrication

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Yes. That's him.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

More like the US needs a base. To surround someone. For the upcoming world war.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

BBC Power of Nightmares parts 1 thru 6. Click on each part at the end of each segment. Very interesting and full of facts. Enjoy!!

[edit on 4/26/2010 by mikelee]

Thank you for posting this. I watched the first part and can't wait to watch the next part (thanks torrents!). I have been posting that video in Muslim hate threads through the last few days and wanted to give you props! Thanks again for sharing this.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

The link below is linked to a website whiteowlconspiracy with an article about a whistle blower disclosing who the 'al qaeda' recruitment agent is, none other than barack obama.

www.whiteowlconspiracy.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thats old news. There has never been any interaction between the Taliban or other local power in Afghanistan and Alquaeda or Iraq and Alqaeda.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by godless

1st big clue for me was when I learned that al qaeda is literally translated as "the base".

Remember the phrase "All your base are belong to us"? That came from a 1991 Sega video game named Zero wing (Bin Laden established a headquarters for Al Qaeda in Khartoum, Sudan, in 1991). Of course "the base" could refer to about 10,000 other things as well....

Its probably just a matter of reading comprehension, if you can't read the sign out in their courtyard, you probably won't be able to read their news releases.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join