It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New News Five Demolition Teams Cleaned Up WTC Site!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Originally posted by hooper
Or they could just watch the tapes of the planes crashing into the buildings. That would probably give them a clue or two.

But watching tapes is not a criminal investiagation.

If they are tapes of the crime, yes it is. In fact, thanks to the proliferation of CCTV's watching tapes or digital recordings is a very big part of conducting criminal investigations. But how could you know that.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

If they are tapes of the crime, yes it is.

Well sorry but there is lot more to criminal investigation then watching tapes.

Do you need some sites to help you figure out what a criminal investigation involves?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

If they are tapes of the crime, yes it is.

Well sorry but there is lot more to criminal investigation then watching tapes.

Do you need some sites to help you figure out what a criminal investigation involves?

But you said watching tapes is not a criminal investigation! Now you are saying that watching tapes are part of a criminal investigation, which is it?

Maybe you should take a quick gander at those "criminal investigation" websites to help you clear a few things up.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Is it just me or is this guy the worst troll ever?

I love how you twist your words and arguments, with a hint of emotional Bias.

Everyone should check out this guys profile. It seems all he does it troll 9/11 threads for hours at a time.

hmmm, somebody might have a little to much time on their hand!
=============================================
also hooper, due to the large number of explosions witnessed, taped, and spoken of on live news that day, Its PAINFULLY obvious that there should of been a investigation of the crime scene, so at to better ascertain how exactly the buildings came down. an investigation into what, if any explosions happened, and a chemical analysis to determine what the explosives were, maybe track down where they came from.

I mean i could go on ALLL day with you. I would love to see you hold your own in an argument with me.

Ive only got one thing to say-

BRING IT!

[edit on 4/27/2010 by VonDoomen]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

....so at to better ascertain how exactly the buildings came down.

Just ignoring, of course, the first big "explosion" - the 200 ton jetliner crashing into the building, loaded with fuel and going, what, 400 mph?

There was nothing to indicate any other cause to the collapse of the building. Nothing.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Litterally, millions of people witnessed the crime. What would the "investigation" yield?

What millions?? Are you saying that Millions of people were ouside on the streets watching this whole thing?

Try to fit millions into streets that would be considered the ENTIRE US MILITARY! Maybe 100,000 saw it, but you know, we will never know because NO ONE INVESTIGATED THE DARN THING!

TV doesn't count....

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

What exactly are you talking about?

I was talking about building 7
:p

whoops, look like your faulty "logic" fails to stand up to the test!

Also, while your THEORIZING over there, can you explain to me how an Asymmetrical attack (the planes) caused a SYMMETRICAL collapse of the building?

In order to cause a symmetrical collapse of the building, its either a 1 in a trillion shot of a plane doing it, or much more likely that something else caused the building to collapse in uniform fashion.

ok, im cooking some popcorn, im ready for your hilarious response!!

PS hooper i also noticed a lot of your posts get 1 star VERY QUICKLY.

Whats the other account you use to star yourself? Just curious so i can set them both on ignore in the near future LOL

[edit on 4/27/2010 by VonDoomen]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Yeah, ground zero was just a typical crime scene, they should have dusted for prints. The FBI would still be there.

If that is what it takes to have a real answer to the tragedy then so be it.

If it took 3 years five years whatever, then I could believe the stories they state, The Offical book of MSM crud.

But they didn't investigate, used steel in Ships, sent the rest to China, then say ohh sorry we didn't test anything!

That is such bs, 3000 people were killed and in a few short hours after they had the scapegoat to blame!

No investigation moves that fast, ever! They had all the answers before the fires were completely out, how? The smoldering WTC complex couldn't be thouroughly investigated. But that wasn't the point.

The point was to convience the US and world populous that there was specific proof that OBL was the master mind of these crimes and that Iraq had a hand into this as well. Once that was Accepted, family members had to BEG for a Commission.

The lack of investigation with hind sight is obvious, lets not show the country that we killed 3000 of our citizens.

Like Bush 43 said:

George Bush, what will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate ... they will chase us down the streets and lynch us!
He must be guilty if he thinks they'd lynch him!

[edit on 27-4-2010 by theability]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

TV doesn't count....

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by VonDoomen

I was talking about building 7

Then you probably should have said building 7.
:p

Also, while your THEORIZING over there, can you explain to me how an Asymmetrical attack (the planes) caused a SYMMETRICAL collapse of the building?

Sorry, your choice of adjectives, symmetrical and asymmetrical, does not constitute facts on my part.

In order to cause a symmetrical collapse of the building, its either a 1 in a trillion shot of a plane doing it, or much more likely that something else caused the building to collapse in uniform fashion.

Oh well, can't argue with that kind of absolute affirmation. Wonder why none of the other billions of people who watched ever came to that conclusion, you must be sooooo uniquely qualified.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

More importantly, why not focus on why there wasn't an investigation.

And yes sorry I don't believe the TV, if you choose to so be it. Then again its the most powerful form of psy-ops around, glad you like it!

The focus here is on a real investigation.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by hooper

More importantly, why not focus on why there wasn't an investigation.

And yes sorry I don't believe the TV, if you choose to so be it. Then again its the most powerful form of psy-ops around, glad you like it!

The focus here is on a real investigation.

You keep repeating that mantra "real investigation" like you believe if you say it enough, eventually it will be true.

There was a real investigation, and as I said before, I believe elements of the investigation are still on going. Specifically, investigations regarding connections between the hijackers and other potential terrorists.

However, there will not be an "investigation" of every trivial conspiracy claim that is propogated on the internet.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

But they didn't investigate, used steel in Ships, sent the rest to China, then say ohh sorry we didn't test anything!

Actually, quite a bit of it just drove by my house the other day. You may want to check your facts with a little investigation.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

This is a interesting statement:

Actually, quite a bit of it just drove by my house the other day. You may want to check your facts with a little investigation.

First off metal from the wtc center passed by your house the other day??

ok how do you know that btw? And 9 years after the fact!

Wow now I would say that your facts need to be checked! You state you have proof that 9/11 metyal still exists and they shipped it by your house now that is a great claim!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

so the symmetrical and asymmetrical FACTS about that day are not actually facts?

I have a hard time trying to even understand your logic, even though i know your not trying to use logic, just twisted arguments.

also, how do you know no one else has ever come to the same conclusion? again, your stating opinions, not facts.

Sorry, your choice of adjectives, symmetrical and asymmetrical, does not constitute facts on my part.

how are they not facts? please explain, and try not to waste my time again! THX!

also, you never told us what your other aliases are? how come you stopped starring yourself? lol can you make it any more obvious?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by hooper

First off metal from the wtc center passed by your house the other day??
ok how do you know that btw? And 9 years after the fact!

Wow now I would say that your facts need to be checked! You state you have proof that 9/11 metyal still exists and they shipped it by your house now that is a great claim!

www.mcall.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Sorry, the opinion that world trade center collaspes were "symmetrical" is just that, your opinion. I have not intent of treating your opinions as facts.

About the only thing that was "symmetrical" about that collapse was everything fell in a downward direction. Other than that it was far from synmmetrical.

You may have a high opinion of your opinions, but that doesn't mean I have to.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Thanks for putting another nail in FEMA, more lies that no more steel existed to test!

Thanks hooper!

Exactly what I was getting at about the accuarcy of FEMA:

The investigation was criticized by some engineers and lawmakers in the U.S. It had little funding, no authority to demand evidence, and limited access to the WTC site. One major point of contention at the time was that the cleanup of the WTC site was resulting in the destruction of the majority of the buildings' steel components.[36] Indeed, when NIST published its final report, it noted "the scarcity of physical evidence" that it had had at its disposal to investigate the collapses. Only a fraction of a percent of the buildings remained for analysis after the cleanup was completed: some 236 individual pieces of steel..

Source Here

Hmm and now there is some 500 tons of the stuff!

So much for FEMA and the truth!

Thanks for pointing out that steel has been hidding from anaylsis!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Where is the FEMA criticism coming from? How does this prove they are not telling the truth? Your own article, if it is true and I have no other source then the Wikipedia link you provided, stated that there were 236 PIECES of steel. Please tell me how much a PIECE of steel weighs? And while your at it, please tell me how long a PIECE of string is.

Second, no humility on your part, you pretty much implied I was crazy when I said the stuff moved by my house, and I proved you wrong.

And now you are being proven wrong again about "missing material" and you are also being proven wrong on the base statement that you made that said "all the rest to China".

And you want a "real investigation"?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Second, no humility on your part, you pretty much implied I was crazy when I said the stuff moved by my house, and I proved you wrong

No you proved the thread I have started is just! That FEMA sources cannot be trusted.

Btw I never said you were wrong I said support your claim which you did!
In turn is shows that Reporting of the 9/11 incident by government agencies as I originally posted!

Here you go to state once again!

"The statements and recomendations in this report are those of the individual team members and do not necessarily represent the views of the organizations they belong to, The U.S. Government ,FEMA and other Federal agencies in paticular. The U.S. Government, FEMA, and other Federal agencies assume no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information herein."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join