It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Watcher: Anyone experience this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ok so since I was about 16 I have had an "entity" that follows me and literally watches me from a distance, generally about 3 yards or so and always at night. I have only seen it directly for more than a few seconds twice, and what it looked like was death manifested. For some reason i knew it was called a 'watcher,' like my true self told me that is what it was. I have always been attuned to the ethereal world around us, I have been told that my soul was ancient by three different psychics, that I have a strong emerald aura and that my 'spirit' is a warlord and healer; My spirit companions are the bear and the owl. Anyway, i have always been able to sense the presence of entities, whether they are of order or chaos, and find benevolent entites often try to convey something or lead me to something, while chaotic entites often hide from me.

However this is about the watcher. I am 6'6", 290lbs and the entity has a good six inches on me; needless to say it is BIG. The first time i encountered it at the age of 16 i awoke to see the light between my draps on the window bending inward, like being sucked into a crack. I was very disturbed by this and then I saw it to the left of the crack; it was a dark figure, wearing a large hooded robe that was black, its face entirely concealed. At first I went cold, i did not know what to think, but then my inner voice said "it is a watcher, it can do nothing to you." Since then I catch it every so often and have seen it once more in my bedroom a few years ago, same look and light bending and everything.

So my question is does anyone else have a watcher like this? It is not evil, it is of the median, neither good nor bad, but it is big though and somewhat scary the first time you see it.

Also, what does the term "one of the ancients" mean? That is what the psychics called my soul (all three of them, though in different words, all used the term 'Ancient')

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Nice story. I have always wanted to go to a psychic but just couldnt force myself to fork out the cash for one. Maybe one day.

The death manifested look sounds freaky...could you explain that in detail?

Also if you are looking for clarification on what "one of the ancients" means just ask one of your psychics.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

Why is this entity watching you? What would be the reason for this?

Did the psychic explain anything about my questions for you?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I had some shadow-thing hang around me for a few years. I was born with a paranormal sense though i fear it is growing weaker. I only saw the shadow once and it never manifested around other people, but I was first aware of it when I was around 15.

Did anything major happen around the time it appeared or even after then? It sounds like it may be keeping an eye on you because of your being so in tune with the ethereal, it seems rare for someone your age to have that. Maybe that's why its not negative or positive in terms of actions.

Is it a Shadow Person?

Just a link to my thread about it. Its an odd one. I doubt we are dealing with similar entities but better to be safe then sorry i guess.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by ItsAgentScully]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

One of the Ancients, those from ancient times that were termed "gods", or "goddesses" in old time pagan religions, For example Ra, Zues, Osiris, Hades, Aries, etc...There's many names for them, they were people in actuality, they were the mothers and fathers of life on Earth. Some say they weren't from Earth, I disagree. Interesting that we are all back on Earth once again, there's work to be done.

Edited to add:

The Owl is my symbol and totem also.

I got to research to find out whom you are.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Doppelganger?

mclinking

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

here's a possibility:

A Gaulish deity, widely worshipped by the continental Celts whose name is known from an inscription found at Beaucroissant, Isère, France where he is invoked as Mercury Artaius. The assimilation of Artaius into the Cult of Mercury by Interpretatio Romana has led many to suggest that Artaius was originally a pastoral deity, possibly associated with ovine protection.

Source

And This:
The great Roman poet Ovid wrote that Callisto and Arcas, her son by Zeus, were together turned into the constellations known as the Great Bear and the Little Bear. And so together this pair shines from the night sky.

SOURCE

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What we have here is a Nephilim. Men of renown. Giants from Biblical times that had bred with the women of Earth. They were taller and larger than normal man. They are written about all over in the Bible and other religious texts. Nephilim were the reason why God flooded the Earth. No being like The Watchers should of been allowed to live.

Basically, you have an inquisitive Nephilim looking at you. While they aren't necessarily powerless, they are restricted in what they can do. I'd be scared but not overly scared. There isn't much it can do to you.

Nephilim - Wikipedia (it is what it is)
More on Nephilim

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Wow, that is some great information Idyserenity! Thanks for the lookup.

I did ask the psychics for more information, but all they WOULD tell me is that I have lived many times before, starting at the beginning(would not elaborate further than that). From what you say this is starting to make sense as the more places I visit, i feel as if I am reawakening a memory of that place or somewhere nearby. What i did find a little strange was that two of the three told me to never come back and see them, like as if they were afraid of something happening to them by speaking with me. Anyway, they didn't elaborate much more than that. I also knew these were genuine psychics because all three were able to layout the major events of my life in chronological order perfectly.

As for the Nephilim, yeah I have read much about the sumerian legends and texts, always fascinated me. I actually have another thread about a strange scar that has appeared on my neck about six months ago after I blacked out. Someone said it could have been an annunaki or nephilim, so I find it interesting that the "watcher" I describe could be one; it is very large, even by my standards and has a big head from what I can tell given the size of the hood on its robe.

As for why it is watching me, the psychics again would not say, one of them outright refused and said she could not. The older man, the last psychic I saw, said I would have a role to play in the coming events, and that my natural reaction to protect the weak is not a random trait, but one I inherently possess, almost like a primal purpose.

I know this must sound incredably odd, and I never really talked about this because most my friends and siblings looked at me like i was looney.

Oh and I am 25 years old.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

It looked like the literal, stereotypical depiction of the grim reaper. Very tall, balck robe with no markings, could not see face in hood, just darkness. I couldn't see any hands but again it was dark and it had its arms to its sides. The most impressive part, besides the dark creepiness of it, was its size; i cannot stress that enough.

No scythe though, that would have really freaked me out

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If you lived several times before, did they watch you then?

Are they watching what you are doing in every life?

I guess I am missing the point as to why you feel that they are watching you at all?

edit to add:

Is this a way for your subconscience to be making sure you don't do anything wrong in your life?

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

Funny you mention it, but the only event that happened was they found a tumor in my femur bone on my left leg, right above the knee. It was benign (THANK GOD) and had to undergo full on surgery, not ortho, to have it removed. Afterwards doc told me it would take rehab, 6 weeks on crutches and at least 3 months before it would heal over the bone graft. I was walking on it 1 1/2 weeks after surgery without crutches and when i had it x-rayed 4 weeks after the surgery the doctor looked at me like he was baffled; he said it had already healed over entirely. So do the math, said 6 weeks crutches, i used them for a week and a half, said 3 months to heal fully, was healed in 1. I ALWAYS thought that was strange, and shortly after that was my first experience with the entity. Perhaps the major surgery awakened something? I dunno, just guessing....

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Have you ever read Fr. Malachi Martin's classic, "Hostage to the Devil"? You should read the book in its entirety, especially the Chapter on Uncle Ponto and the Mushroom Souper:

I can't vouch for this web site, but here is a copy of the book online I found using a Google search:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

From the book:

"....The case of Jamsie Z. presents us with an almost open-and-shut example of what used to be called “familiarization” or possession by a “familiar spirit” in the classical terminology of diabolic possession. I say “almost” because, in Jamsie Z.’s case, “familiarization” was never completed. Jamsie resisted, was exorcised, and the intending “familiar spirit” was driven out of his life.

“Familiarization” is a type of possession in which the possessed is not normally subject to the conditions of physical violence, repugnant smells and behavior, social aberrations, and personal degeneracy that characterize other forms of possession.

"The possessing spirit in “familiarization” is seeking to “come and live with” the subject. If accepted, the spirit becomes the constant and continuously present companion of the possessed. The two “persons,” the familiar and the possessed, remain separate and distinct. The possessed is aware of his familiar. In fact, no movement of body, no pain or pleasure, and no thought or memory occur that is not shared with the familiar. All privacy of the subject is gone; his very thoughts are known; and he knows continually that they are known by his familiar. The subject himself can even benefit from whatever prescience and insight his familiar enjoys."

(End)

Be careful. You may have a "familiar spirit" in your life that needs to be removed. Read the book.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I what op is saying, i think the op may be on to something, not saying he is right, but i would not be surprised, lol.

But i think there is an enitity above us all, who knows what that is, lol.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Honestly I never thought to ask that, but it is possible. Again, they would not elaborate on certain things, it annoyed me too because the whole point of me bringing it up with them was to find out WHY? So really I am still no closer to understanding that other than it probably has something to do either with the "role" the old man said i was to play, or my "ancient" true self in general. Just my best guess.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Still without understanding what you propose, you did find out some interesting things....past lives, so on.

Have you ever thought about a past life regression? Maybe that might hold some answers.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

That is VERY interesting as it does seem to stick with me. However, i have ZERO connection with it, the only thing I get off of it is that it was assigned to me. Other than this it really doesn't effect me at all other than showing up randomly. I never feel threatened by it, not after the first encounter, and I don't ever feel suggested or familiar with it. But the idea of a familiar spirit locking in step with my life could be quite possible. i am very open to new things, but tend to cut through the BS quickly. this seems to have some definite merit to it, thank you for the link and tip!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

No, is that something a hypnotizm session where I go back through my past lives? Never thought about it, but that would be interesting to do. Who does that, pyschiatrists or spiritualists?

The point of my thread is to see if this is happening to anyone else out there, in the hope that maybe they could shed some light on this.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
When I was a younger man, I used to get the feeling that something was watching me. Back then, I knew a Reiki Healer that lived close by and could talk to her about my fears and beliefs. She has since packed up shop and moved across the country, but she stopped by the house and investigated my room to get a feel for energies and what not. Nothing was too worrying and she merely suggested I find a faith to develop and believe in. I took that to heart, but not exactly in the way she might have intended. Eventually as I matured and became more comfortable with my male adulthood, I found that my fears and insecurities were melting away. I may get an eerie feeling every now and then when I'm vulnerable, but it's confidence in oneself that dispels the fear and sensation of being watched. In time, you too will find that nothing bothers you. It's belief, whether in the divine or in your own prowess, that will give you strength. Sometimes all it takes to gain an aura of fearlessness is to go to the gym a few times a week and workout. That's what did it for me. After packing on 20+ pounds of muscle, you won't be hesitant to walk in the dark anymore.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Hi, I don't have a Watcher, but I feel them at times trying to bring back the glory days of Atlantis. These dead Nephilim are very much evil spirits now, and if it hasn't spiritually attacked you yet, it is planning to. If it is shadowing you closely the psychics are probably sensing its "ancientness" and that it wants to take over you. These ancients lived before the time of the great diluge, known as Noah's flood.

So people get ready, Jesus is coming... for as was in the days of Noah, so shall the return of Jesus be...

These entities that are aligned with Satan are hard at work today trying to re-create the empire they were trying to form long ago, a new type of Atlantis. This time Jesus Christ himself will stop their plans with his return, no worldwide flood will be necessary.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join