It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? - North London - April 22 2010 @ 21:30hrs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
UFO? - North London - April 22 2010 @ 21:30hrs

Walked out of house, heard a weird drone in sky looked up, saw 3 orbs making a triangle. I stopped in my tracks, paused, then ran back to house, 2 doors to unlock and open, get in... wheres my bloomin camera... get outside.. and manage to capture SOME video and a pan down to a building for some scale.

I then checked the household security camera and it GOT 3 PHOTOS

You can see they moved quite slowly over the skies. What do you think?

Movie being uploaded now with the 3 pictures.

I wanted to post this to see if anyone can cover the comet/meteor shower side of things on this as I upload.

Also can it really take 1 minute to move not very far in the skies? Ill update with youtube video shortly.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
interesting link to a story/sighting similar to this one tonight and it is only a few miles up the road from here. This was spotted at the weekend

www.whtimes.co.uk...

Video is processing

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Ooh this is exciting cant wait to see the video and pics hurry up lol, I am in north london also, which area did you see these objects in?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The video once properly processed is in HD as well. The pictures can be provided individually if need's be.

This video was taken from the perspective of South Herts/North London looking East.

Im sorry but this is all I got in the haste and its rapid disappearance. The home camera got it better and the time is, well.... hmmmm.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Was it orange?

I have been seeing lots of orange skywalkers recently.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
yes they were of orange colour, I thought they looked like afterburner glowing.

Oddly enough in a town with 20 miles from here at this very weekend gone also noted something similar.

www.whtimes.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Like it, good catch Komp_uk also good presence of mind to dash back and grab the camera and check the security cam.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I so don't want to p*** on your parade but those huge floating chinese lanterns people send up are unreal and have fooled many.

New year I actually thought a whole squadron were headed towards us

Could you hear any party noise nearby ?

Was it windy at all coz it whooshes in the video at one time and they are very lightweight ......

Well done you in any case for capturing it !

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i seen two of them flying over a field by mine in liverpool but put it down to chinese lanterns, i have seen a few over the last month,

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I cannot rule out anything I'm afraid. All I know is I heard a unfamiliar sound and I looked up, saw it all, froze in a WTF moment...then continued as above.

The home CCTV works on motion events. they came and went within the minute in the time code. They would be in all other pics inbetween if they were really there a long time (there are no inbetween pics for the minute) so they got from one place to the other quickly.

Pretty cloudless day and evening other than that.

No party noises, nothing local I can find in the local papers about events.

I wouldnt normally look up in the night, the sound made me.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
First time I saw Chinese Lanterns I thought they were UFO's but when one actually landed in my garden after going out I realised what it was. Seen loads of lanterns recently, seems to be a popular thing to waste money and send it burning into the air, don't get the fascination myself but those in your vid definately look to me like lanterns!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Check this sighting out.. how odd this is.

www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...

Expert can't explain myterious objects in the sky

Jessica Craven

April 23rd, 2010

UFO Research NSW spokesman Doug Moffett said he viewed the footage and had ruled out all the usual explanations for the strange light patterns.
``I have no explanation for it,'' he said.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Komp_uk.....

Thank you for your interesting video & report.

Sorry.....I think the objects are chinese lanterns.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk
Check this sighting out.. how odd this is.
www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...
Expert can't explain myterious objects in the sky
Jessica Craven
April 23rd, 2010
UFO Research NSW spokesman Doug Moffett said he viewed the footage and had ruled out all the usual explanations for the strange light patterns.
``I have no explanation for it,'' he said.

Komp_uk.....

I believe Moffett is wrong.

I believe the objects are remote control aircraft, as per my posts on P2 of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
First time I saw Chinese Lanterns I thought they were UFO's but when one actually landed in my garden after going out I realised what it was. Seen loads of lanterns recently, seems to be a popular thing to waste money and send it burning into the air, don't get the fascination myself but those in your vid definately look to me like lanterns!

as a previous resident...
DONT VISIT BANGKOK! You'll end up David Icke!

join