It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone here been abducted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I believe in aliens, although there isn't any conspiricies I believe in strongly, I have not read much on what has - at least supposedly - happened to believe in anything other then just the general idea that they exist.

I did try a search, but didn't find anything relating to people who post here; so if I missed something please do not yell at me.

If anyone has been abducted, or believes they may have had some contact with something ET, please post your experience here. Weather it was an abduction or some other form of contact doesn't matter. If you know the general area or time this happened that would be interesting too.

I understand that something like this may be a trumatic experience, so I do not wish to pressure anyone.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I would also like to add that I would appreciate it if no one replied with negative remarks or skepticism, at all.

If you don't have something to share, or a compliment or follow up question please do not post. I am genually interested in hearing stories and I do not want people to be scared away or hurt because of what they post.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Thanks!

Sorry for not finding it myself, I must not be used to the search this site uses.

Its an interesting thread, but not too many detailed stories.

If anyone has been, please post a story more then just a simple yes.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
if you want to read "storys" from abductees,seek my topic in the "predictions" forum zone, it is called: the aliens will came back this year in a official way! i was one.

cya

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Thank you for the reply.

Its very interesting what you wrote. I haven't read the whole thing yet, but I will eventually.

If you do not mind talking about it, can you describe the experience of being abducted in more detail.

I will read that thread to see all about your prediction, so you do not have to repeat yourself.

If you can tell me when and where these happened that would be a good start. If you can remember what you asked them, why they abducted you, and why you specifically instead of someone else; I would be very grateful.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I had some unexplainable experiances as a child.........my memories are vauge and cloudy........nothing I could even comment on for you....

The reason i THINK they may be abduction related is the VERY STRANGE belief system I have had since I was this small child. I was raised in a Christian household, but always thought NO WAY.......NO WAY....I really thought, and THINK I KNOW differant.......that I really KNOW differant......I have argued these points with family and friends since I was small......and my belief system sets me apart from MOST of humanity.

If you wonder about my STRANGE belief system .... please read the Kangaxx thread.........his story rings so close to my beliefs they could be one and the same.....

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
i do not want to talk about it outside my topic, and in this period of time i cant unswer direclty questions about it, if you read the topic you will see that , and you will see much more things related to some of your questions, althou if i notice that i can start to unswer things again , i will u2u you.

thx for you interest mate

stay well

new topics

top topics

join