It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why was hitler's personal life so wierd?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Wasn't he a Meth addict?

ive heard that alot
so probably

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
The question I find more important than why he kept his hand behind his back some times or why he bathed only when alone is, why did he try to eliminate the Jewish people....

A valid question g_s_t, we are delving into this question ourselves. Imagine someone that had been shooting up speed for years on a daily basis. I figure that could have some if not most of the blame. Try and picture someone that has been up for two weeks with no sleep and minimal nutrients, the side effects of the drug, and the hallucinations and manic state of mind that goes with it. I could easily see him signing a death order with haste. Ya know, he's due for another injection in an hour..

From 1942, the Nazi leader Adolf Hitler received daily injections of methamphetamine from his personal physician, Dr Theodor Morell.

www.amphetamines.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

that stuff was legal once??

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Loads of people are weird and twisted. Once you get into the secret societies and get nearer to the top, you get weirder and weirder, you really do.

They believe they are gods on earth, and there is alot of people like this on earth today, just you never hear about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
If you were in Nazi Germany in those days I guess so. It is a well known fact that Hermann Goerring was a morphine addict.
Also I have read that the Nazi Doctors would dose up the crews of their long range bomber flights. They had the crewmen on those flights so whacked out that the gunners, etc, would be in their underwear and sweating, tweaking their balls off at 30,000 feet in freezing conditions.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This could be why he was a Crazy Horrible Geneous

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-4-2010 by SKIN-E]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
If you were in Nazi Germany in those days I guess so. It is a well known fact that Hermann Goerring was a morphine addict.
Also I have read that the Nazi Doctors would dose up the crews of their long range bomber flights. They had the crewmen on those flights so whacked out that the gunners, etc, would be in their underwear and sweating, tweaking their balls off at 30,000 feet in freezing conditions.

wow? really? i would think taht would be a bad idea however, i mean a nazi gunner could be in the middle of a dogfight then this happens ".........whoah mien hands are so cool......." lol or they could get distracted in some other way, you know what i mean?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Loads of people are weird and twisted. Once you get into the secret societies and get nearer to the top, you get weirder and weirder, you really do.

They believe they are gods on earth, and there is alot of people like this on earth today, just you never hear about it.

and what secret society was hitler a part of? i would say nazi but he started that thing and didnt have to climb up, also the nazi party wasnt a secret

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Franz Wertheim, a medical officer who was sent to a small village near the Western Wall on May 10, 1940, wrote the following account: "To help pass the time, we doctors experimented on ourselves. We would begin the day by drinking a water glass of cognac and taking two injections of morphine. We found coc aine to be useful at midday, and in the evening we would occasionally take Hyoskin," an alkaloid derived from some varieties of the nightshade plant that is used as a medication. Wertheim adds: "As a result, we were not always fully in command of our senses."

The Nazis preached abstinence in the name of promoting national health. But when it came to fighting their Blitzkrieg, they had no qualms about pumping their soldiers full of drugs and alcohol. Speed was the drug of choice, but many others became addicted to morphine and alcohol....Pervitin, a stimulant commonly known as speed today, was the German army's -- the Wehrmacht's -- wonder drug.

Many of the Wehrmacht's soldiers were high on Pervitin when they went into battle, especially against Poland and France -- in a Blitzkrieg fueled by speed. The German military was supplied with millions of methamphetamine tablets during the first half of 1940. The drugs were part of a plan to help pilots, sailors and infantry troops become capable of superhuman performance. The military leadership liberally dispensed such stimulants, but also alcohol and opiates, as long as it believed drugging and intoxicating troops could help it achieve victory over the Allies.

After a while, soldiers developed a tolerance to Pervitin. The German army demanded pharmacologists come up with a new drug -- one that would not only improve endurance, but self-esteem as well. Sound impossible? No, it was called D-IX, and it consisted of:

...five milligrams of coc aine, three milligrams of Pervitin and five milligrams of Eukodal (a morphine-based painkiller). Nowadays, a drug dealer caught with this potent a drug would be sent to prison. At the time, however, the drug was tested on crew members working on the navy's smallest submarines, known as the "Seal" and the "Beaver."

source
www.talkleft.com...

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90

Originally posted by wrathchild
He had the mustache because he was a Charlie Chaplin fan..not joking.

He was a genocidal maniac...I'm sure he had a few "ticks"

if true thats strange because ive heard charlie chaplan was jewish and i saw his movie "the great dictator" which was making fun of hitler, it was pretty funny though

Chaplin wasn't jewish. He was asked if he was and replied that he didn't have the luxury to be one.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

didnt have the luxury to be one? what does that mean?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

True, true, sitting on the couch with their buds watching tv and that mixed in ya. On the other hand, depending on their indoctrination, devotion, and conditioning, they could have a fervoic, homicidal highly disciplined and trained skilled crew of focused madmen up there just the same.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by elaine

Van Gogh's personal life was also pretty weird.

The third Reich was patterned after the philosophy of the German philosopher Niechze who strangely went insane exactly 11 days after Van Gogh did. Apparently Gauguin cut off Van Gogh's ear in a fight and Van Gogh ended up committed to the St Remy asylum in Dec 1888. While committed Van Gogh was still competent to mix paints and brush "Starry Night" which is an almost surreal piece. The stars pictured are the Pleiades's as they might be seen up close riding in an interstellar craft. There is some kind of unworldly juxtaposition with the moon and the sun. In the foreground a huge black Cypress tree mirrors the sleepy little towns white church steeple. The Cypress tree is usually symbolic of the key of Hades, why Van Gogh painted it reaching into the sky toward the Pleiades is an apparent mystery..

Is it possible that two of the worlds most creative geniuses were simultaneously abducted in a manner that left them both suddenly and permanently insane? Did they experience some kind of inconceivable disclosure cacophony that no human mind could handle? The mystery deepens, 50 years after both men are committed Hitler appears, his mustache a neatly trimmed remnant from Nietchze. The Nazi's preach Nietchzes philosophy and talk of a third Reich which today sounds like some kind of insane Renaissance redux. If there is such a thing as shadow control by alien intelligence this is the realm that it operates. None of the usual explanations for the sudden insanity of these two historic figures make sense under close analysis.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e36dca2fcb9f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
There are pictures of Hitler wearing long sleeve brown shirts. After he was Chancellor, you see him in nothing but suits or military uniforms after 1939.

If Hitler had died in 1938, he would be remembered by history as Germany's greatest Chancellor. Well, he didn't die, and the rest is history.

Now we have to demonize him and remember him only for his WW2 actions. History is written by victors. I've heard everything from he had syphilis and other sexually transmitted diseases, one testicle, any number of drug addictions, and several different afflictions. I do think he had Parkinson's after age 50.

I don't know about weird, but I do know about propaganda.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Thanks for the link its an interesting read. Apparently the Nazi storm troopers the "Sturmabteilung" predate the organization of the Nazi party in 1919. As you say its a little confusing trying to find historical information about ww1-2 that is not biased towards the victor. They say lightning doesn't strike twice but I guess it did in the case of the Sturmabteilung.
edit on 24-10-2010 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hitler's personal life was weird because since early youth he was mentored and sculpted by demonic forces to fulfill an evil agenda and later on he was indwelt by the Devil himself.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

Good grief....
People, please do a little research before posting.
(I am not referring to anyone in particular, as this seems to be a widespread condition.)

OP, there are very good biographies of Hitler around. Make sure you don't read just one or two.
Also, there is a book online written by Hitler's childhood - or adolescence - friend A. Kubizek. The odd introduction was NOT written by him, but the book itself is reputed to be credible.

As for the supposedly "wierd" characteristics... He did not take off his jacket because practically no one brought up in Austria-Hungary, as he was, or indeed in Germany, would do that on formal occasions, especially not in mixed company. (Have you seen any of his "colleagues" without their jackets?)

The mustache he wore had been very fashionable in his youth and can be observed in many other personalities, including the Archduke Franz Ferdinand. My great-grandfather wore it too.

As for Van Gogh..... First of all, it wasn't an entire ear, it was just a minute piece of the ear lobe.
And it wasn't Gauguin who did it, it was Van Gogh himself. He - as well as his brother Theo who also went "mad" and died six months after Vincent - probably suffered from syphillis, which is the most likely cause for their insanity.

It is well known that Nietzsche had syphillis. He did not go suddenly insane, his mental decline had been going on for years until a final incident triggered a total breakdown.

It's all in the books, and a lot of it can be found on the internet.
Use it, people.

edit on 24-10-2010 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The lightning bolt symbolism that the Nazi storm troopers used was in reference to the Norse god Thor.
In Norse legend Thors arch enemy Jörmungandr is a sea serpent that is so long it wraps itself around the earth like the equator. Legend states that Thor will kill Jörmungandr in a final battle at Ragnarök and then walk nine paces before falling dead himself(in the future). The German composer Wagner popularized this legend in his opera Götterdämmerung.

There is a lot of stuff out there....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join