It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Looms It Would Be Wise To Prepare

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
factual information mixed with some biblical prophecies:

It is public knowledge that as of December 2009 Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, and Hamas became allied together by bonafide war pacts against Israel. Iran is a member of Ezekiel 38-39 and Syria, Hezbollah, and Hamas appear to be identified in Psalm 83. These war pacts reportedly commit them to fight alongside each other should any of them come under attack by Israel.

However, matters have deteriorated and are quite different today. A brief review of Mideast events occurring since the Israel – Hamas war suggests the Fertile Crescent is presently a ticking end time’s bomb set to explode. In addition to the war pacts described above, here are a few more troublesome interim occurrences:

1. Israelis have distributed gas masks.
2. Israelis are preparing for a multi-front chemical war with Iran, Hezbollah, Syria, and Hamas.
3. Israel is constructing new and renovating thousands of old bomb shelters.
4. Israel is threatening a pre-emptive strike against Iran’s nuclear sites.
5. Iran could have a nuclear bomb within eighteen months.
6. Syria is now thought to have the most powerful scud missiles in the world.
7. Syria has reportedly shipped scud missiles to Hezbollah.
8. Syria has threatened to attack major Israeli cities in the event of war.
9. Hezbollah has declared that it can wipe out one-half of Israel’s army.
10. Hezbollah has been training for hand to hand combat inside Israeli cities.
11. Hezbollah and Syria reportedly have chemical weapons.
12. Hezbollah has stockpiled over 50,000 rockets.
13. Jerusalem and Tel Aviv are within rocket reach of Israel’s enemies.
14. Hamas reportedly has rockets that can reach Israel’s nuclear reactor in Dimona.

______beforeitsnews/story/34449/War_Looms_It_Would_Be_Wise_To_Prepare.html
prophecynewsstand.blogspot.com...

so i think its fairly obvious that war is afoot in the mid east. a major regional war that could erupt into world war III considering the economic health of the world. no mater how biased i am towards christians, i do find the prophecies of st. malachy and the popes interesting, i find revalations interesting, and i find gog and magog interesting.. thing is. all this seems to be playing out right before our eyes. all this talk of nibiru (wormwood) in 2012, only 1 pope left in st malachy's prophecy, war of ezekiel 38 seems to be in preperation stages... and all i can say is: damn thats strange!!
im no believer, nor am i athiest but i certaintly dont consider myself to be a christian. or muslim or jew or hindu or buddhist and so on for the record. isnt strange that these prophecies seem to be playing themselves out???

its not a matter of if, its a matter of when people. a major regional conflict is going to break out. if the worlds powers decide to back their respective sides, it will be world war III. china and russia have spent alot of money in iran. they have alot invested there. and the us does in israel. time will tell i suppose.

www.israelnationalnews.com...
www.israelnationalnews.com...
www.haaretz.com...
www.haaretz.com...
prophecydepot.blogspot.com...
www.omegaletter.com...
abcnews.go.com...
www.bible-prophecy-today.com...

[edit on 20-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/34304/An_Israel_Strike_on_Iran_before_May_2010_Is_Certain_Warns_Filipino_Visionary.html

Duke Puntalangit, an alias of a fatima visionary form the philippines, also seems to think the world is on the verge.

According to Puntalangit, Russia, China, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Iran, Jordan and Saudi Arabia and several other Islamic countries are all preparing for a final confrontation with Israel, America and the entire Western Alliance. Russia and China are big players in this coming war and they are playing the events on a world wide scale, the visionary said. China is to make sure US forces in the Pacific are in check and neutralized for the upcoming Armageddon.

This Middle East War is a must for Islamic-Russian-Chinese alliance as it will weaken the West. Israel is only a scapegoat and they will use her to create a full blown war in the region. Either Israel is forced to strike Iran or they will initiate the attack on Israel. A Middle East War is a requirement for the Third World War because it will weaken the West economically and militarily. This is an advantage the Islamic-Communist Alliance will need in order to instigate chaos in Europe, America and the whole world.

Puntalangit also warned that President Obama will be shot and that the bullet will follow the path of an "L". He also advices Pope Benedict XVI not to travel away from Rome but instead fulfill the required consecration of Russia, which, according to Puntalangit, is a requirement for worldwide peace.

Several nations are also said to be annihilated during the course of the Third World War according to Puntalangit's prophecies. Slovakia, Singapore and Switzerland will be annihilated among many others. India, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Poland, and Korea will be severely affected. Only a tenth of Japan's, Taiwan's, and Poland's population will survive. Three of every ten Filipinos will die in the War. Malaysia will come aide the Philippines during the great war while Indonesia will side with Communist-Islamic Alliance. India will be utilized by the Chinese before it finaly breaks free and aides the West. Australia will be rocked by internal strife. Almost all Islamic nations will be annihilated after this war for even their allies will betray them. Ultimately, this war will put an end to Islam and Capitalism and will give rise to a new society and religion which will be so pleasing to all that almost everyone will forget God and won't mind anymore if the Catholic Church is desecrated. The time of the Antichrist will be a time of peace and prosperity and will last until the coming of the "Celestial Purging".

spooks the hell outta me. i dont even like psychic people but damn.. i find this just ....eerie.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Flagged, nice thread OP.

I just posted under prophecies about this guy, he's saying total war by end of MAY. Very specific predictions, either they'll be true or not.

But the general "religious" vibe is very strong, and it's all lining up just right. He seems to have a timeline in his mind for events, all biblical, but highly relevant.

When reading ... i had this huge question: So where is Russia? (currently docked in Syria - what's the chances?)

Oh and i found this article, highly relevant IMHO.
www.meforum.org...

[edit on 20-4-2010 by harryhaller]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

perhaps israel will attack syria and in the process that russian ship will be blown to bits (false flag) and that will drag russia into the war which would drag us intot he war...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
With the complete fail of war predictions by so many here on ATS, it makes it very difficult to even get the least bit concerned about this one.
Now My faith in MSN is next to none, also the same goes for the government, But At the most simplest of questions I ask.. Why is there not a concern coming from our government military heads?
And what makes any source that states such predictions any more valid than than the previous failed one?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yeah. It is pretty bizarre.

I'm a gnostic. I tend to watch the prophecy's from "Our Mother". Some I get a good gut feeling, others I say are BS (crooked folks making money). When JP2 came out with the "final" prophecy of Fatima info, I smelled BS. He knew the truth. That was NOT what She told the children! They had seen the "Dark" Mother. That is fairly terrifying. I think towards the end, the catholic PTB used JP2 as a figurehead and did things in "his" name so as to give it credibility. I think JP2 WAS "hooked into" the Mother.

This dude "Duke P." has the ring of truth and I listen for that bell! I do believe the "Church" is headed for an end. Good riddance. Rome has been almost as bad as Islam....almost. No offense to "true" Christians.

The church is NOT what the Naz would have wanted it to be.

I've always had a weird feeling since I was a child. I have always thought that I may witness a major conflict that may be global in nature. It seems to be a recurring past life thing as well. I wont say more. "thoughts are things and words give form". I don't want my fears to be given form.

I'll just say it will be an interesting ride.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
muslim nutjobs and jewchristian zionists both believe that

a) armageddon is coming
b) the messiah will be born on their side at some late stage of war.
c) this messiah will be almost the only one left alive after the coming war
d) there are no good or evil actions, only good or evil sides and their side is good.
e) god wants them to create and deploy weapons that will totally destroy the other, evil, side.
f) even if their side/people/country is totally annihilated, god will raise them from the dead to a perfect world as a reward for their actions.

you don't need to be a prophet to realise that this is a catastrophic path to be on.

these predictions differ from most of the other ones that have ever been muttered in that humanity seems to have both the will and the means to make the whole thing self-fulfilling.

the percentage chance of a predictive hit seems terrifyingly high.

[edit on 20/4/10 by pieman]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinmanfactual information mixed with some biblical prophecies:

That's as far as I got on this post. Had it read

factual information
, I would've read the whole thing. However I stopped at

biblical prophecies

Sad, because I believe war IS imminent.

Anyway, nothng to see here, I'm out.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by whateverpedia

had you read the OP you would realize the prophetic part of the OP is seperate from the facts. how can you deny ignorance when your being ignorant...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well, bible prophecies aside...

It's only going to be a matter of time before one of many nations snaps and presses the button.

And it's going to be sooner rather than later

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Prophecies are exactly that, wild ramblings by the mentally questionable.

However, some come true, which just upsets the whole lot doesn't it?

Nostradamus, whatever you believe, has a vast following of generally well educated people.

What we are seeing, is a convergence of prophecies from different times and religions as well as events on the world stage.

Again, whatever you or i think, it's a curious phenomenon. When several agree, and the historical facts concur, i feel very, very wary. Maybe we don't know everything sometimes?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I will agree to that.
I guess validation will come at an unfortunate cost.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If and when this happens,, I wonder how its going to affect our daily lives here in the states. I know that the middle east and most likely europe will go through hell but what about us??? f

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Prepare for war threads have been going for years. Every single event is a reason to prepare for war to some people. Scream fire enough times, and one day you will look like a hero.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

If one does not believe in the Bible, are those prophecies still valid.
Does the Bible exist because the prophecies exists or do the prophecies
exist because the bible exists.

There are also many religeons with their own version of events and
prophecies. How do know which is the right one and all the others
must therefore be wrong.

To believe in the prophecies, you would have to believe in the Bible
as being (gospel), but which version and how do know it's the right version.

Now the dilema exists, if you do nothing does that trigger the prophecy
or does doing something trigger the prophecy. So the only way you can
find out is to do something or do nothing and then it's too late.

All prophecies always say this will happen, but never indicate whether
to go left or right to not make it happen, only that it will happen.
And therefore it doesn't matter what I do or don't do, it will still happen..
So If was to believe in Prophecies, then everything that happens is already
mapped out and nothings happens out of random.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have been reading too much ATS lately...even threads back to 2004.

Interesting read to sort of get a good overview of this community but it seems a lot of posters are gone from that period...anyhow...

Whats strange is the fact that many posters all have this sense of dread upon what they see coming....everybody trys to put logic or rational to this illogical/irrational feeling of dread that seems to be spreading all around the world and into every people group...or nation...but one should look at people groups when looking at trends...lol

And now we see the fear taking sides...meaning that people are afraid and they are GOING to the safest place...sort of a mass migration home...psychologically.

And now we hear the war drums even louder on ATS since 2009 and 2010.

Just my opinion as i read old threads and read this thread as it gathers all of the topics concerning what we question and then points toward war.

hey...when the going gets weird the weird turn pro..what can I say...

edit for spellings mistooks

[edit on 20-4-2010 by whiteraven]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
These countries all read these religious books and each of their interpretation has them being led to believe that they are the true people of Israel. So of course there will be war. There will always be war. Especially with religion, specifically Judaism, Christianity and Islam. These believers will destroy the world and when it happens people will point and say it's Gog and Magog or whoever. If people stand up and try to explain the event's and calm the world down, now it the devil. Of course, that makes sense... what?

They will have names for all the attackers because their prophecy leads them to believe that the countries fighting are the destroyers of their faith. Even if the other side has an interpretation that says the exact same thing. So the world's inhabitants will be killed off, but the Earth will live on. I just hope, that these war mongers all die. There is a time and place for fighting.

But saying it's justified because the Torah, Koran, Bible says so is about as factual as saying Iraq has nuclear weapons. Which, interestingly enough, Bush though God spoke to him and he had to invade to stop the coming Apocalypse.

My point is that, of all the good that can come from trying to get closer to a God, it will destroy the world. People will always think they are right and you are wrong. Much like this post. But the difference is. I do not want to kill you for having separate beliefs.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

all im saying is that biblical prophecies (judaism/christanity) seem to be playing out in the middle east right now. take that and sprinkle the massive quakes weve had so far this year and the current volcanic activity with a side of nibiru/wormwood and dig into revaltions and ezekiel and isiah and it just seems like its happening. im as critical as any athiest or muslim about christianity, but when one denies ignorance, you must be open to these kinds of things and it just seems abit creepy to me that things kinda seem to be lining up to play out the way the bible says they would. im just sayin.. who in here, who isnt religious, has looked at these things and thought to themselves.. "holy crap, what the sh**, ummm
surely im not the only one.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
muslim nutjobs and jewchristian zionists both believe that

a) armageddon is coming
b) the messiah will be born on their side at some late stage of war.
c) this messiah will be almost the only one left alive after the coming war
d) there are no good or evil actions, only good or evil sides and their side is good.
e) god wants them to create and deploy weapons that will totally destroy the other, evil, side.
f) even if their side/people/country is totally annihilated, god will raise them from the dead to a perfect world as a reward for their actions.

you don't need to be a prophet to realise that this is a catastrophic path to be on.

these predictions differ from most of the other ones that have ever been muttered in that humanity seems to have both the will and the means to make the whole thing self-fulfilling.

the percentage chance of a predictive hit seems terrifyingly high.

[edit on 20/4/10 by pieman]

Seeing as no one has poste dthis little tidbit, i will and it will explain who is behind this and why it is happening. From the book "Morals and Dogma" ala Albert pike and his letters to Mazzini.

www.libertyforlife.com...

Albert Pike's 1871 Plan For The Three World Wars

In 1871 Albert Pike envisioned three Word Wars to be followed by an unparalleled economic disaster. Pike's plans have come to fruition, shockingly 'on target'. Who is Pike and perhaps more importantly who backed Pike?

Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871:

•"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

•"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

•"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

One only needs to read the last paragraph to see where this is going. This was planned out years ago. They are just now able to get the party started. But if we know this is all BS, then it matters not what TPTB "think" that they can do, WE know what they are going to do, and everyone else should know too!!

Sad little men these masons are. Pike was "Sovereign Grand Commander", like playing cowboys and indians when we were kids, some people NEVER grow up and face reality!!!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join