It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

old but new. . . Howdie!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hello everyone!
ATS seems like a great place to put your 2 cents into varied disscussions of all types. I've been interested in UFO's & USO's since my teen years. I have a background dealing with Submarines and Aviation. I trip around the net alot reading all manner of info dealing with UFO's and such. There is so much info out there these dayz. I do believe extrordinary claims require extrordinary proof.
Good to be hear,
pingjockey

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hello there.
Now you can make posts in whatever thread you like, and once you reach 20 posts you´ll be able to create threads and send U2U´s to members.

If you work hard enough some day you could be an FSME of Aliens & UFOs. Hope you do that.

See ya on the forums.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pingjockey

Hi pingjockey, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Welcome!

The "Old but New" caught my eye! I look forward to comments from people who have a broader perspective to see the world from.
(No offense to the younger ones here who are on the ball.)

Based on your interests,I'd say you've come to the right place. Always something going on here to suit about anyone!

Enjoy yourself,and don't be afraid to ask questions. Plenty of folks to help out if needed.

Nice to have you around.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Weldome to the forum. Have fun!

Bite-E

new topics

top topics

join