It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Top Ten Photos 9/11 Conspiracy Nuts Hate'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

Originally posted by bsbray11

The discussion was over pages ago

Actually, 8 1/2 years ago.

Sane people understand why.

It is because truthers cannot bring any evidence to move the needle in their favor, and to get their new investigation.

This is not disputable.

Note that Truthers cannot even tell us how to "test for explosives" even though they insist endlessly that "no one tested for explosives in the dust except Steven Jones" who used a sample of dust and found no explosive residue and nothing except red paint chips that turned out to be nothing surprising.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Your post is just a generalizing and substanceless rant against "truthers."

No, it just points out the 8 1/2 years of fail that the TM has been stuck in.

I noticed that you didn't dispute it.

Therefore, you must agree that you have no evidence of any consequence.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

Come on man, I feel bad responding to you at all when your posts are this completely devoid of substance and are nothing but adolescent diatribes. Literally, adolescent diatribes.

If being stuck for so many years means going from having virtually no support, to having the support of thousands of Americans at least, as well as organizations of over 1000 professional engineers and architects, as well as physicists, psychologists, pilots, firefighters, lawyers, and all the other professionals, marches of 1000's of people in major cities, MSM attention, scores of amateur documentaries and even a few professional ones, being brought up at various government assemblies, public conferences across the world... An estimated 1/3 of the entire population of the US supporting new investigations based on scientific surveys. Probably only 1/3 of this country has ever actually seen WTC7 fall.

I really don't have to defend what has been done so far and is still being done to this day. People will not forget this, whether we ever see real justice for what happened or not. You will be in denial about it for the rest of your sorry life in all likelihood. It happens. But that's your problem. One too many internet arguments have glued your mind shut my confused and emotional friend.

But if you are going to make some argument, why don't you get back on the last topic we were discussing?

Rants about what a "truth movement" has accomplished divert from the debate, and just offer you an emotional outlet for your frustration at being so confused and ass-backwards in what you believe happened that day.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Your post is just a generalizing and substanceless rant against "truthers."

No, it just points out the 8 1/2 years of fail that the TM has been stuck in.

I noticed that you didn't dispute it.

Therefore, you must agree that you have no evidence of any consequence.

It's apparent that that the 9/11 Truth Movement reached its peak four years ago, in 2006. It's been in decline ever since.

What is interesting is that not one claim ever made by 9/11 Truthers has ever turned out to be true. Perhaps that is why they are left re-hashing the same claims over and over, year after year.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
What is interesting is that not one claim ever made by 9/11 Truthers has ever turned out to be true. Perhaps that is why they are left re-hashing the same claims over and over, year after year.

Ohh what a crock.

"Truthers" were the first ones to accurately calculate WTC7's acceleration at free-fall, just as NIST was later forced to verify after trying for months to measure it as a velocity and time while ignoring the acceleration. That's just one example.

But I'm not about to divert from the current discussion once again just because you won't stay focused on it, and feel like ranting and raving instead. It's not my problem you're frustrated. Learn how to form a logical argument.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
NIST never changed their conclusions nor had to. Nothing presented ever changed the the time measured.

Truthers's claims about "free-fall" didn't change a thing, once again demonstrating that 9/11 Truthers' claims have never been demonstrated.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Once again you lie.

NIST, and on their behalf you "debunkers," made the case for months if not years that WTC7 didn't free-fall because you added in a lot of time where the building was standing still doing nothing as part of the "collapse" and so diluted its average acceleration considerably.

Then when people such as BYU's mathematics professor Kenneth Kuttler measured the acceleration directly, the tune started changing.

I watched the entire process. I was here for it all. You're not going to lie to me about what they used to say. I still remember it.

The feds also said the air was safe to breathe after 9/11, while myself and others remained skeptical about that as well. And the feds were wrong about that too.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Bsbray11 wants to deliberately ignore that the free fall time was found within the time measurement analyzed and did not change the analysis or conclusions in any way whatsoever.

This is why the 9/11 Truth Movement can never demonstrate their claims and never have.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The fact that it didn't change NIST's conclusions only shows that NIST was never interested in real science.

NIST never even tried to explain how such a thing could be possible when free-fall acceleration proves kinetic energy was being conserved that time and so no work was being done by the falling building. They could have provided an energy analysis of this event but they did not, though they admitted their own models could not reproduce the free-fall acceleration, nor the symmetry of the "collapse" of WTC7.

Why do you keep referring to me as a 3rd person?

Are you too afraid to address me directly?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I would like some of the experts on this thread to explain how a 757 traveling at over 500 knots manages to overcome ground effect and slam into the Pentagon at an altitude of zero ft.
If any of you debunkers can explain that one away you will be making aviation history.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Bsbray11 is welcome anytime to try to refute the NIST reports, as is any member of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

The fact remains that the NIST investigations have never been refuted. No one is attempting to get a "new" investigation.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
I would like some of the experts on this thread to explain how a 757 traveling at over 500 knots manages to overcome ground effect and slam into the Pentagon at an altitude of zero ft.
If any of you debunkers can explain that one away you will be making aviation history.

Feel free anytime to demonstrate your claim.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have thought a little further and the only way to get an aircraft traveling at 500 knots down onto the ground would involve a large stretch of thick cabling sunk into the ground powered by a large generator to produce a strong magnetic field, strong enough to overcome ground effect.
Oh wait, cabling, generator, long strip of disturbed earth along the pentagon grass, exactly on the flight or crash path??? hmmm anyone care to look at those Pentagon photos again?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
Bsbray11 is welcome anytime to try to refute the NIST reports, as is any member of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

The NIST reports in themselves are incomplete. They didn't prove anything to begin with, so there is nothing to refute. I have asked you repeatedly to show what they have demonstrated about the tower collapses and you refuse every single time. They had a hypothesis, for collapse initiation only. They hypothesized that the truss connections failed with the perimeter columns in a certain way but they never actually reproduced any of this physically even though they did re-create the perimeter/truss set-ups to calibrate fire simulations. (And in those cases, where they put fire to the trusses connected to a perimeter column, no failures occurred like the ones they hypothesized, either.)

So to sum it up, they never proved anything to begin with. So there is really nothing to even refute. You are always welcome to show what NIST has proven to begin with.

I guess that's also why you don't address me directly anymore.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, does anyone here know how to get a new investigation? And of exactly what?

Just asking...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Rants ....

LMAO....

Pretty funny coming from a guy that responds with a post as long as yours, rather than disputing the fact that I raised about the TM having no evidence of any consequence to anyone but other truthers.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
I have thought a little further and the only way to get an aircraft traveling at 500 knots down onto the ground would involve a large stretch of thick cabling sunk into the ground powered by a large generator to produce a strong magnetic field, strong enough to overcome ground effect.
Oh wait, cabling, generator, long strip of disturbed earth along the pentagon grass, exactly on the flight or crash path??? hmmm anyone care to look at those Pentagon photos again?

Well, that might be one way to do it.

Another way would be to just push the yoke forward.

www.aerospaceweb.org...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Pretty funny coming from a guy that responds with a post as long as yours, rather than disputing the fact that I raised about the TM having no evidence of any consequence to anyone but other truthers.

You'd make a great propagandist, Joey. You say "no evidence of any consequence to anyone but other truthers." And yet the number of "truthers" has risen considerably in so many years since 9/11.

Third of Americans suspect 9-11 government conspiracy

More than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East, according to a new Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll.

The national survey of 1,010 adults also found that anger against the federal government is at record levels, with 54 percent saying they "personally are more angry" at the government than they used to be.

www.scrippsnews.com...

Are you familiar with the term "boiling point" in regards to political affairs and public opinion? Think you could explain the concept accurately to me?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Rants ....

LMAO....

Lest anyone forget:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee7bbb487b3b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Is that why every single one of your threads since you made your account have been on the 9/11 forums? Is that why you waste time every single day trying in vain to show that everything worth proving has already been proven, without ever giving any specifics?

If it weren't for the 9/11 truth movement, you wouldn't have a job. Come on, jthomas. Show some respect for your employer.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join