It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wackenhut on the march.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The comming global police:

allsouthwest.com...

Falcon

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My mother use to work for the san diego tribune and told me that they used WACKENHUT and had to let them go because the car's of the employee's were constantly getting broke into. Make's you wonder if it would really be that hard to get into area 51 don't it.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The camo dudes at Area 51 are not the same guards that we see other places. They only choose members with a military background. I know someone who used to work there. He was an ex-marine who wouldn't tell me anything. I would even venture to say that the hiring practices are much different. They seem to be somewhat on par with the process for getting hired as a police officer such a polygraph, psych eval, background investigation,etc.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
is it just me or do other people get

"Error 404 Not Found
The requested URL /wacked.html was not found on this server."

When they try the original link?

I think that link is broken dude

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
your link is broken and maybe you could elaborate on this. the little angry face isnt telling me too much.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by agwardlds
The camo dudes at Area 51 are not the same guards that we see other places. They seem to be somewhat on par with the process for getting hired as a police officer such a polygraph, psych eval, background investigation,etc.

They have to have extensive weapons training, TS or above clearance, and singe a legal contract that binds them to a none disclosure order for 10 years or for life. As for Police.....nope, Police have arrest powers. It's more law school then a security guard needs..... The main thing for security is Patrol, Deter, & Report. In some places they can use lethal force to keep people out of places they don't need to be playing around, like the nuke plant. There is a small group of what is called Security Police that are LEOs.
They work sites and do the same job but have the arrest powers.

[edit on 31-12-2005 by Mr101Hazardous]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
My wife works for Wackenhut and brother in law incharge of Sacremento office,all I hear is the typical security guard storys,as far as a rigorus backround check thats a fallacy,kind of on the bottom of food chain for a job somewhat like applying at Wal-Mart

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
My wife works for Wackenhut and brother in law incharge of Sacremento office,all I hear is the typical security guard storys,as far as a rigorus backround check thats a fallacy,kind of on the bottom of food chain for a job somewhat like applying at Wal-Mart

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Do some home work!

new topics

top topics

join