It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a 9/11 Passenger POSING as a 9/11 Patriot?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If I have learned anything in life is that some do plastic surgery better than others and while plastic surgery is expensive once again I feel that any meaningful investigation into whether this person is Mike Rivero or not should first determine DNA, physical properties, scars, birth marks, and employment history, residence history and such of both and compare. Now how hard is that?

With this information any good investigator should be able to discern if we are looking a "look a like" or whether we indeed have a wolf hiding is sheep's clothing. Even common surveillance might be able to determine the truth of the matter, but until someone does some definitive work, none of us will know for certain if we have uncovered another 911 live and breathing walking dead person of interest.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by borachon

I am glad someone pointed out the nose thing.
The first pics looks like the guy on the left has had his nose broke before.
See how it looks like it is kinda moved compared to the other pic?
Mighta been a right hand that punched him.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I also have problems with more subtle issues in the facial structure. The area of the face between Rivero's eyebrows above the bridge of the nose look more shallow/farther apart than Wenckus.

Once again, it's hard to tell with only one picture of Wenckus at that age.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

There is also more to the story of John J. Wenckus then I can say publicly right now. We are investigating every angle available to us. And have discovered even more disturbing things then that already here in this thread. Please do not dismiss this. And start investigating this one person from Fl 11 more closely. I'll give you a hint. Check his address & his neighborshood in Torrance CA.

Cheers-
Phil

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Phil Jayhan - Reason: - Off Topic]

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Phil Jayhan]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Phil,
it seems like you have this whole other agenda with this Rivero guy which is cool, but I'm gonna go ahead say the people in those two pictures aren't the same person so maybe you should let go of that aspect when you're trying to prove your point.

The barb Olsen/Lady booth connection doesn't seem very strong either, facially speaking.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I guess it is hard for me, having a personal interest, and trying to report on this objectively. It is a very difficult position to be in.

However, I will take your post and take the correction from it you intended. I will simply try and disassociate myself from the past history and simply let nature take it's course on this issue, and let people think about this over time as they will of course need to before making snap decisions. Thank you for this correction. I edited the material so that I do not improperly state the evidence I am presenting.

One other thing I would like to redirect attention to because there is something to this story. Regardless of the Rivero angle. The Wenckus family has been contacted, and confirmed the picture online is of John J. Wenckus.

This creates more questions; Because the picture of the young John J Wenckus in his yearbook is not the same picture as that of the John J Wenckus in the CNN memorial. And because of all the other evidence which cannot be separated from this issue, that creates more questions. Disturbing questions, with implications even more disturbing.

Who is this man, listed in the CNN memorial as John J Wenckus? And why doesn't he match his yearbook picture? That question isn't going to go away anytime soon, regardless of how this pans out regarding Mike Rivero. And as hinted, there is also some other extremely interesting aspects to this story which I will release as I can. And they are a little bit odd and disturbing.

There is something here, one way or the other. Like everyone else though, I am just not sure what that is. Although I am starting to get some fairly good indicators.

Thanks for the correction. I don't want to cloud this issue again in the future with the prior history. As after thinking about it, isn't necessary and detracts from just letting people let this settle in, because the implications are extremely disturbing.

Cheers-
Phil

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Phil Jayhan]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I will be doing an hour radio interview with Jesse from TV NEWS lies tonight. 1/2 hour from now. Please tune in and listen to the show.

The show will be about Barbara Olson & Lady Evelyn Booth: & the 3rd segment of the show if we have time will be on the subject of John J Wenckus.

Tune in to listen to the show here, at 7 Central, 8 PM Eastern.

www.tvnewslies.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Someone here asked me if I was certain that this picture was of John J. Wenckus, so we double checked the source and had them rescan it along with the caption in his Waltham high School yearbook. (1973)

We also checked and there is only one "Waltham high School", there are two other high schools, one and private Jewish Academy and the other a private Christian Academy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83b0deffb3c3.jpg[/atsimg]

For those who aren't familiar with the thread, you can view it here. We have discovered other pictures of Mike Rivero which make this even more intriguing, and as soon as we find higher qaulity pictures we will make them public.

I have spoken to a fair number of people in the 9/11 movement that many might know of and you might be surprised at the reception this near identical likeness is getting.

More to come...

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Are there any photos showing Mike Rivero's teeth?

Also isn't Mike Rivero a guest on Alex Jones show a lot?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
That mole looks more like a freckle to me, and in the other pic where he is more tanned over a period of time that mark has disappeared or blended in.
every feature I see about the characteristics of each photo appears to be of the same person, not two different people...
just my hunch

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So is it safe to say your the guy pushing all of this "People who were killed on 9/11 are really alive"??

I see your doing a radio show on the( I thought completely debunked) booth-olson theory, forgive me if the show is about the fact that it's impossible.

Is this where 9/11 truth is headed, I really don't see the relevance of any of these types of theories. They seem like pure sensationalism, sorry just my opinion.

Let's just think about this for a second, let's say for a moment that there are individuals that needed their deaths faked, for witness protection program or some sort of government officials that needed new identities, why choose 9/11 of all ways to have the death occur?

The whole entire world is going to look into every victims story after wards, books will be written. Then you have the people from the internet, the list is long, why would anyone want that kind of heat?

But it gets better, then these people aren't going to just fade away in some country town or some foreign country, no their going to go on conspiracy shows, marry their pre 9/11 husbands, it's almost as bad as the no planes theories.

I don't know, I just fail to see what this would prove even if it was miraculously confirmed to be true.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PersonalChoice
So is it safe to say your the guy pushing all of this "People who were killed on 9/11 are really alive"??

I don't know, I just fail to see what this would prove even if it was miraculously confirmed to be true.

No, it's never safe to assume anything in this world. And the implications of this would be enormous in many ways. Think about it, a 9/11 person, alleged patriot, shown to be one of the passengers. I did this research recently, and think I have a pretty good idea where the passengers ended up on 9/11. None of them ended up smashing into buildings or non-descript fields.So where did they go?

Personally, I think the picture of Wenckus and the picture of Rivero are one and the same person.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just an FYI for everyone here. CNN has been removing pictures from their CNN Memorial at a fast and furious pace for the last 2 weeks. They removed the picture of John J. Wenckus along with tons of others in the last 2 weeks. I know it was there along with all the others because I have been actively working off that CNN memorial list researching the story;

IsThisReallyMikeRivero.com...

And right now, their isn't much left of it. CNN has totally decimated their own CNN memorial. What a horrible way for CNN to dishonor the dead. As well as to hide the evidence of CNN complicity in 9/11. And the timing of this is uncanny and fairly obvious, at least for most people to see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af2608a80237.jpg[/atsimg]

CNN has taken down hundreds of pictures off their CNN memorial, nearly all of them from the passengers from 9/11 on the 4 flights. And has especially done this in the last 2 weeks time. They probably removed 60%of the passenger pictures on the CNN flights memorial last week alone. See for yourselves here.

I have been creating a spreadsheet, and some of the categories we were saving on this spreadsheet is which ones had pictures on the CNN website, Legacy website,and which ones didn't or had 404.s

But it wasn't nearly close to being done, and think we only had maybe 40-42 passengers done for all 23 categories we are archiving and researching.

There's a lot more to this story than people think or are willing to consider. They stripped that CNN memorial clean, and more pictures still will disappear next week and beyond. Why?

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm outta here for the day. Not really sure why this forums leader axed the Flight 93 thread. Everyone here was and still is completely ignorant about it. And looks like they will remain ignorant, as apparently Flight 93 is a subject we aren't allowed to talk about, that is if we solve the mystery. First I get an applause in my U2 box from a forum leader;

A member of the forum staff, 12m8keall2c, has applauded your activity on this thread titled, The Two Boardings of Flight 93 on 9/11 - Who was this 2nd Group of People?. Thank you for contributing to the quality of our forums. You received a 500 point bonus, keep up the good work. Do not reply to this U2U.

Then I get this ridiculous post a few minutes later;

It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, The Two Boardings of Flight 93 on 9/11 - Who was this 2nd Group of People? which was originally posted in the 9/11 Conspiracies forum, to the Trash Bin forum. Mirthful Me has initiated this action, and included this message about it:

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link. 1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

Your thread has been removed because it contained information already posted to ATS, or there may have been offensive content in your post. Please review our Terms and Conditions: www.abovetopsecret.com... Or actions for for general abuse: www.abovetopsecret.com...

These may help you understand why your thread was removed from the forum. This U2U was automatically generated when your thread was moved, please contact Mirthful Me (by replying to this U2U) for additional information if you have any questions about why your thread was moved.

I rarely, if ever perform such arbitrary destruction and removal of peoples posts on my own forum. This is wrong and an outrage. I would like to know what specific rules that that thread broke, as well as seeing if this "same criteria" is evenly applied to everyone else's posts. I can already simply open post after post seeing the same things in most of those posts, that they claim were the reasons this was sent to the garbage can for, so I must ask, why this post? And why aren't these rules being applied to every other post in this forum?

Gday!
Phil

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Check my research story. I told everyone long before I even made this thread here about the nose being photo-shopped. As well as the teeth in the Wenckus picture. I had foresight that this would come up and dealt with it beforehand, imagining just this very scenario and baseless insinuation. What if, I hadn't noticed the photoshop on the nose and teeth first? Would that then prohibit me from declaring what appears to be obvious later on? I am only one person. with very limited resources and time, and I do the very best that I can with what I am given. My apologies if it doesn't in some way meet your standards.

There is only one picture where their noses don't actually look identical. Look through the pictures and see for yourself. All other pictures of Rivero and his nose match Wenckus 100%. And in a picture overlay, even that picture shows pretty much an identical nose.

I showed this to one fairly well known person in 9/11 while speaking with him on the phone. And he looked at the photographs and said; "There isn't a remote possibility that these two pictures AREN'T of the same man."

Perhaps someone sent in Mike Riveros picture into the CNN memorial after 9/11 as a practical joke, and someone was actually stupid enough to post them without checking with the family. Maybe that's all this is. But I also believe that the picture of John J Wenckus and the picture of Mike Rivero is a perfect match and most definitely pictures of the same man. The question then becomes, why?

Cheers-
Phil

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join