It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Eyes!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

So wait, because someone looks different or weird we're going to assume what exactly, that they're lizard men, shape shifters?

How is that any different from the superstitious stupidity that caused people who were different to be burnt as witches or stoned?

Ah, his eyes look different, he must be a witch, BURN HIM!

Find me someone who looks exactly like one of those aliens from THEY LIVE and I'll believe you

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

well his face was twitching at points like he has a tick...thats what i thought at first...then you see his eyes double in width and length,and even his pupil got bigger...you show me one person who can do that like dude said his sister could and it will be debunked...point blank.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

See, this "Massive increase in size" isn't what I'm seeing at all. He just moves his eyes in a funny direction is all I'm seeing. They look larger because of the color ratios and the angle.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

Actually, I'm not that kind of skeptic. I give the benefit of the doubt to everything. I watched the video. his eyes are no tout of proportion, they simply look weird. My sister can do that with her eyes when she tries; this guy obviously has it as a tic or something.

I am incredibly credulous. Normally when an extraordinary claim is made, I'll offer traditional explanations and say that they're the most likely but not necessarily the right ones.

In this case? Yeah, there's nothing alien about him.

Oh come on dude, you really are going to pass it off like he is making funny faces at the camera or has a weird rolling eye tic. Really now, it is either coincidental video artifacts or there is something strange going on.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

Yes, I am going to pass it off as him doing something unusual with his eyes. Nothing alien, nothing supernatural, not even video artifacts. I see nothing "OMG Creepy" about this, and I can find creepy things ANYWHERE.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
agin the video of your sister doing the exact same thing???
see we cant even decide on things we see with are own eyes when there are things we cannot perceive with the naked eye...thats why this veil has to be lifted so we can see this world full of lies, manipulation, misuse of knowledge, and why we were sent here... i believe its to learn about ourselves and to gain knowledge thats why we were born without any knowledge...atleast of this world anyway...one thing we do have knowledge of though is love and compassion!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What about his eyes? (Desperately)
For God's sake what happened to his eyes?!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

I was thinking the guy on the video is blinking too much, but that thing at the end did creep me out. And the video is from the NBC site, not YouTube.

I am not one to believe in shapeshifting Reptilians, but this is a good find. And very creepy.

Thank you for posting this.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

please explain those eyes then, please dont be so hostile ..

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

1) I'm not being hostile

2) You are the one claiming those eyes can't be human, I don't have to explain them. Yes they look weird but ANY explanation is better than labeling this guy some kind of shapeshifter. Off the top of my head I would guess that the color of his iris is similar to the color of his pupils or similar enough to not be viewed correctly by the camera. When you put two similar colors next to each other like that it can be hard to distinguish them.

Why should weird eyes immediately get this guy labeled as something less than human? If he had weird pointy ears would you shriek: GOBLIN!

Edit to Add: After re-watching the video half a dozen times his eyes only look weird for those fleeting seconds. Could it have been a momentary freeze in the video feed causing a still image of his eyes to be imposed over him before the feed resumes and he begins moving?

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

so was it coincidental that he looked up right when his eyes got bigger like he was trying to re adust them...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You're attaching intent to his action based on what? Just because he looked up doesn't mean anything out of the ordinary, you can't attach intent to that.

Don't you think it a premature conclusion that weird looking eyes make him some kind of monster? I mean it is weird, but weird enough to jump to wild conclusions, I think not.

Had some antennae emerged, or perhaps a tentacle I would be more inclined to think something was up.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

come on Dr Forester. it's a lot more fun to believe that non sense like reptilians are real
If I wanted reality I'll go to Drudge report.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

im just correlating the 2.......just think about it this way if we didnt have the microscope we couldnt see certain wavelengths of light such as micro organism and cells....so im saying if we can only perceive things within a certain wavelength than it is possible for this guy to be a shapeshifter because we havent figured out the proper technique to see different wave lengths...btw we are just antennae that receives waves of frequencies...so this guy could manipulate wavelengths if he knew the knowledge...i would always give it a benefit of a doubt when science actually backs it up!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Wow that is pretty creepy regardless of the reason.

Nice find OP

Now the question I have is...

Through the whole vid he just blinks alot, but nothing really weird happens. Then the last 5 seconds his eyes just completely bug out.

If this vid is artifact issues (which is my first thought) why is it not consistant through the whole video, why only the last 5 secs?

just creepy...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It was as if he was going to morph into an alien

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I am sorry but the reptilian thing is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. After watching this video I gotta say that maybe something is up with it. I have looked at so many fake vids on youtube that it is sickening but my god, MSNBC, this is definitely out there.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Not my thread but I think its worth bumping. Watch last 10 seconds people.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
David Icke would have a field day with this! a "Reptilian" is what he would say!
an I think he might be right!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The creepy thing is there is no distortion in his face. It's not like the camera malfunctioned. Very strange. The videos on youtube show blurring and distortion. This looked clean and crisp, and the constant blinking. It defintely makes you think. I don't know, but I am a strong believer in "where there is smoke, there is fire."

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join