It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Federal Raid in Lenawee County

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
cmon ATS, we need some non-MSM, non-gov't information here. I know we have militia folks in here who can find out information. Indiana, Ohio and Michigan are dense with militias and the fact they are raiding several targets at a time... you damn well know its not islamic extremists... This is a raid on Militias! When has the gov't ever conducted a large scale raid on militias before? I imagine there was some after OKC, but i dont know any details... I cant find crap for info on the MSM online or otherwise.. so c'mon ATS, what the hell is goin on?

[edit on 28-3-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Why?

You have nothing to fear do you?

The FBI and other feds are the good guys, they are always on the side of justice. They are simply keeping us safe from radical and dangerous subversive elements which only serve to cause conflict and bloodshed.

You should hug an agent today, show your appreciation for their hard work and sacrifice in the advancement of the agendas of our benevolent government.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I wouldent be suprised if this is the straw that breaks the camels back. People are only going to take so much before they stop going peacefully.In fact im suprised we don't have a dozen new entries on ODMP this morning.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

The camel's back was broken long before this.

Go, continue your life and do not worry about this or other incidences related to federal law enforcement, unless it affects you personally you have nothing to worry about.

Live free and oblivious while you still can.

The storm that is brewing will come soon enough, and there isn't anything anyone can do about it now.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Reports are coming in that the militia group that was targeted was the Hutaree Militia, a Christian Militia group.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
this is purely speculation but:

On the American Militia Forums, a person has posted in the forums..

"I'm sure some of you know pale horse from his now famous youtube videos, I just found out that he and some other people from the Ohio Militia have been arrested, anyone else heard of this, supposed to have taken place in sandusky and huron."

pale horse is this man:

what do you think?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If they start cracking down on militia in the US, the rest of the "civilized" world won't be far behind in police state tactics. And if it happens in the US, I shall definitely break my habit of not praying, and offer a prayer to the militiamen over there. They won't just be standing up for their own rights, but for the rights of everybody opposing the New World Order.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This just off of the IRC channel discussing this topic. This is a direct quote from the chat: : "FBI target was christian militia group called Hutaree." Not familiar with this group. Does anyone know who these guys are?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
My question is, how long before they start on the Tea Party 'bigwigs', the Oath Keepers, and the Minutemen? That's were this will lead, I'm willing to bet on it.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is rich. The evil FBI is conducting unwarranted raids against the heroes of ATS and belligerent mental-children everywhere. The brave, innocent militia men, the instrument through which those routing for civil war wish to kill fellow Americans, "defend the Constitution" via violent coup of a duly elected government and "protect our freedoms" by installing a dictatorship.

Have no doubt, those who want civil war only want one thing, and it has nothing to do with defending the Constitution or our freedoms.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The news media is saying that it seems that the Michigan Militia is involved, although their website says different.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

The distinction between heroes and fools narrows when confronted with federal law enforcement.

Truth and facts are relevant only to those who can control both.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

Wow it looks like it is going down, a federal power grab at milita groups!!!

This is not a good time to be doing this raid at our point in time in America IMHO. Unless it really is terrorists.

No its the perfect time, were in the end of the eye of the storm. And people were just starting to act up just a little. There were at multiple road stops, blocks and speed traps all over the place this weekend in this neck of the woods.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by DChenO]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Quit trying to bait people from real discussion with infantile barbs against anyone you don't agree with! Most of the militia folks have a better idea about the Constitution than the average American.

Moreover, call Obama's election an election by the 'People' is just a have truth. Most African Americans voted for him for no other reason than the amount of melanin in his skin. Most liberals thought he would get them 'free health care'. And the union folks don't realize that labor unions are always a slippery slope on the side of communism.

You want to throw slings and arrows of outrage then try making a valid argument.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Here is Hutaree (Miltia that got raided) Militia training Videos:

-Kdial

link   
From what I learned from the chat over at MilitiaRadio, raids on militias in Michigan, Illinois, and California, with unconfirmed reports from Ohio and Indiana.

I will try to keep and update if I hear anything else.

link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
cmon ATS, we need some non-MSM, non-gov't information here. I know we have militia folks in here who can find out information.

Oh yes. Because that is the only source of information that is going to tell us the truth. Sure is...

And here I thought the idea was to "deny ignorance"?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
the recent spate of violence and threats against our ELECTED representatives is what has activated this type of response from the government. someone is going to get hurt or even killed if this escalates. think about the famlies and loved ones, and the repercussions this is going to have on them. some leaders are getting their fellow citizens lathered up, and primed for conflict based on percieved threats, not actual threats to liberty, and freedom. smart people make decisions on information gathered from BOTH SIDES of an arguement, devoid of emotion, coupled with the ability to put yourself in others shoes with the perception of how THEY see things unfolding. we are all americans, and should not be harming our fellow man when other avenues are available.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack
Quit trying to bait people from real discussion with infantile barbs against anyone you don't agree with! Most of the militia folks have a better idea about the Constitution than the average American.

They don't know it any better. They just have a different interpretation. They are not one in the same.

Originally posted by traderjack
Moreover, call Obama's election an election by the 'People' is just a have truth. Most African Americans voted for him for no other reason than the amount of melanin in his skin. Most liberals thought he would get them 'free health care'. And the union folks don't realize that labor unions are always a slippery slope on the side of communism.

It does not matter why people voted for Barack Obama. No one reason is more or less valid than the other. Just because people voted for Obama for reasons you may not agree with, does not mean he was not duly or fairly elected. The fact you suggest the government should be overthrown because you don't agree why people voted, shows how much you actually believe in the democratic process and the Constitution.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Yeah I was just watching those on the Hutaree Militia myspace page. Better hurry and check it out before it goes down.

HERE

[edit on 28-3-2010 by hangdiver]

[edit on 28-3-2010 by hangdiver]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join