It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is whats going to happen, whether you like it or not

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hmm, That former ATS momber video I posted is very intresting.. Should have a look at it ..

It goes thru the World, the 1st world, the 2nd world etc. and how we end and start as civilisations over and over..

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

There is plenty of evidence that we have evolved and destroyed each other many times. In India there is proof of a nuclear weapon detonation in there soil. It's even radioactive - that doesn't occur naturally, not on those levels!

We seek the truth, You and I Chem, let's hope someday we get it!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

There is plenty of evidence that we have evolved and destroyed each other many times. In India there is proof of a nuclear weapon detonation in there soil. It's even radioactive - that doesn't occur naturally, not on those levels!

We seek the truth, You and I Chem, let's hope someday we get it!

Yea, the Truth, you should watch that YouTube, goes into why the dates of things from one Era of our history are 1000nds of years older than another supposedly from the that Era, RESTARTS.Like the Mayans say : 1st world. 2nd World. 3rd World 4world. and soon to enter the 5th world, like the Lord of The Rings : Changes of the Ages, and how the Rothchilds comes into power and Church is a tool to keep the Masses to fight for a cause, like 9/11 , get the people to agree to an invasion of Iraq ! See !! an ancient tactic by the Elite..

When in this series, it is presented that The clan of Zeus (Enlil) had the Cross as Clan symbol, I some what get even more surten that Allah, is the oppostie, see, Muslims vs Christians , Enki vs Enlil, nukes, wars. Just to darn deep..

[edit on 25/3/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

You may find this interesting. An old thread started by D4rk Kn1ght
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit:spelling

[edit on 3/25/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by raj9721

You may find this interesting. An old thread started by D4rk Kn1ght
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit:spelling

[edit on 3/25/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

Hrmf, you have all the talks about PlanetX, Nibiru, human eating reptiles etc, it goes on and on.

I tell you this, what is getting to me, is this kind of talk, I see it all over, and over and over again :

'' If nothing else, please, on Oct 28th, 2011, be as far away from civilisation as you possibly can. ''

it is just like the Area 51 caller : They want those major population areas Wiped out.

From the Norwegian Warning Letter : The ones beeing in or near the cities , will be the ones beeing hit first, the rest will be rounded up and put in Camps...

Starting to scare me, frankly, Norway Letter : ' the Govt. will be underground in late 2011 at the latest ' .........

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
OMG ! I see why this ATS members was Banned and his Threads removed..

E.Mitchell and those Apollo dudes : FreeMasons...
Omg, now it makes sense Why Mitchell goes on CNN talking about Life in space is an Reality !!!

If THIS is correct that is ..... Hmmm. I must check this out real bad...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
Could be true or not, who knows we will see.
\

I don't want it to be true, but it is, and I think the only way to stop it is complete faith in it's existence. I can't do anything about it, but everyone can.

To have unconditional LOVE. Always remember we are in this all together.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I have tried to find pictures of the Dark Knight, but Im guessing there are none.

Here are links to the original pictures in large resolution:

STS088-724-65
STS088-724-66
STS088-724-67
STS088-724-68
STS088-724-69
STS088-724-70

Here is a cropped version of the pictures showing the Black Knight, made by internos:

-

And in my opinion the Black Knight isn't an ARC that bring life to Earth since it's not even a satellite it's just debris... and since debris can't do what the OP says, his prediction become even less plausible.

For more info, just check this thread:
Nasa UFO Pictures August 2009 found on Nasa Server

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
sounds baaad

i'd advise everyone to read Turbulent Future 2003-2012 by Stefan Parlow and compare

www.scribd.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Ignorance is bliss. Facts are................. FACTS

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
O.K. here goes
1. nigeria superb performance in world cup....reach the finals with germany/spain/italy........at least superb performance
2.some war during world cup(using it as favourable time).....europe against it....they get divided, so no global scope.china reluctant like usa in ww2 but later joins the bang bang madness war of words, n if things dont work then u know how bad wars r for non alligned people.
3.earthquakes increase in frequency by this august-november period, if not then the winter is toooo cold.entry to ice age confirmed this year.

<< 1   >>

join