It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is whats going to happen, whether you like it or not

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
At first I thought I was some psychotic teen, who in dealing with this modern world turned to crazy beliefs of doomsday and hopefully salvation, and used this as an excuse to make my generation seem important.

The scary thing is that I was wrong, to make matters worse the crazy things I was predicting were in part coming true. I did not have any origin to the information I was pursuing. I would then read articles and press concerning issues I had discussed but had no prior knowledge to, after the fact.

So leave it or take it, but here it is:

The Serpent:
There is a dense body of mass in orbit around our Solar System, and will pass in between Jupiter and Mars. It is not visible in the spectrum of light that our eyes perceive, but some of the effects it is having on the universe around it are visible, and can be recorded scientifically (it's gravitational pull).

This mass will pull debris, the debris and gravitational pull will be catostrophic to life on Earth.

The Arc:
There is an unknown satellite orbiting the earth dubbed the (Dark Knight), it's orbit is polar and it will not deteriorate and crash into the earth because of a magnetic pole shift pushing it due to the giant invisible mass' pass through our solar system. This satellite is an arc, that inseminates earth with life every 75 million years and inseminates life with intelligence every 10000 years.

The times we live in now are the end of the regular 10000 year cycle and the 75 million year

So two events will happen, we will face extinction, and loss of intelligence.

I do not know if the arc will reinseminate this time (that means I really don't feel that it will, sorry).

people are going crazy trying to stop it, or survive it, governments are building bunkers and starting programs, all covert, in order to try and prevent destruction.

it's a big secret, and its not divine or religious, its just known, and the purpose of this all is unclear.

well there is nothing that can be done, I just thought it would be fair for everyone to know, this thread will probably get lost like my other posts on the topic, and honestly it doesn't madder.
So take it or leave it, but there it is.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Could be true or not, who knows we will see.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
Could be true or not, who knows we will see.
\

I don't want it to be true, but it is, and I think the only way to stop it is complete faith in it's existence. I can't do anything about it, but everyone can.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Intresting , I have tried to find pictures of the Dark Knight, but Im guessing there are none.

Could the dark knight and Phobos be the same kind of Arc ?

There were new Phobos pictures out and R.Hoagland and Carl Sagan seem to think Phobos is a spaceship..

It would explain the Gods going to and fro the Heavens you know !

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Check out "LUCUS" at:

the-rabbits-hole.com...

This is fascinating. Petroglyphs make ya think. It'll take about 6 hours to go through his entire treatise.

Jason

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Interesting topics coverd, however do you have any sources where you found this information??

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hthjason
Check out "LUCUS" at:

the-rabbits-hole.com...

This is fascinating. Petroglyphs make ya think. It'll take about 6 hours to go through his entire treatise.

Jason

Ive seen it , good presentation, ofcourse debunkers say that EveryThing he say and presents are bogus and wrong etc..

Now, wrap your ears around this 12 part series, he talk about the same things, all from frost lines to CIA agents moving to Denver !

Ohh, he talks about Al Gores film...

He is kind of funny, he talks about all kinds of stuff, from JFK to Vietnam, and then slides over to 'The Govts. know this, and we have no date' etc.etc. then planetXis coming, probably end of 2010, same as Lucus say.
Freggn Spooky... So, I think that if summer 2011 comes and goes, nothing will..

[edit on 25/3/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I gotta give u credit, that modifyied nibiru and the Ark story was rather enjoyable I'm wondering is the harvest the seeding you are talking about. All these stories have common roots. Is it possible yes we know of at least a 26 thousand year cycle so a 7 million plus is believableble I guess. Sounds like it could happen but when?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Oh, I just found this, the first words here, he talks about an ATS member ..

' Brandon Levon - Age of the Destroyer ''

Hmm I think the works in this Video is from that ATS member who had his Home Broken into, I remember reading his Threads..

This link was to the thread about the authors house. www.abovetopsecret.com... Which was a very interesting thread because it was walking you through the process that took place, up until his house was demolished. Luckily, because of these good people, cgi.rumormillnews.com... it can be proven that the thread existed, because if they had not copied it, most people wouldnt know that it did. Now, on the other hand, this alone, since the rest of the thread is gone, might make one wonder if what he said about his house was made up. I mean where is the proof, anybody could say these things, and this is where it gets good. I copy and paste links to research when I run out of time and I found one of the links in my saved files. www.freewebs.com... I wish I had the others, because it had some really good information, but this one shows how he complied and got the proper permits. Then shows how they reneged on what they said after he had spent a large sum of money to comply. And it shows a picture of his car window with the date 13 on it, when it was towed, like he said, coinciding with the topic as read by clicking on the book cover in this link. www.amazon.com... Now, I will tell you another strange thing, you cant buy his books in stores, believe me, I tried. The sales rank on Amazon when I bought this book was around 1,000 in ranking. So, if you are unfamiliar with this, that is the top 1000 of all books in the world sold by them. When I went to Barnes $ Noble to try and get OLD WORLD SECRETS THE OMEGA PROJECT CODES, the clerk said, (I dont know why we dont carry this book, we get more requests for it than over half the books we carry). It is one of the only books in existence that sells for more used than it does new, look it up if you think I am exaggerating. In Europe, it is selling for around 100 EURO, which is about $150 USD. On the books website, $30.00 for both, free shipping to anywhere in the world. www.oldworldsecretcodes.zoomsh...... or www.newworldbible.zoomshare.com... it is crazy. The reason why it is so high in Europe, at least what I have heard is that when the second book came out, they quit selling it through Amazon there. Which I believe could very well be true due to the fact that this is also when the threads were pulled from ATS and his house was seized and demolished.

cgi.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Stop spouting bs, where's your sources?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

Can you provide examples of your predictions that have actually come to pass? Have you made predictions here that we can look at to verify?

Addressing the statements you've made here:

With regards to "re-insemination" every 10,000 yrs - Why is there no record of this in the Mitochondrial DNA studies? Why is there no evidence of this in the archeological record? Why is there no evidence of this in the fossil record?

With regards to the "satelite" - Can you provide more details concerning the trajectory? Why hasn't some amatuer Astronomer found this object?

Honestly, people who make outlandish predictions need to realize that there are those, like me who are extremely skeptical. I'm only asking for some small kernel of evidence to support your claims.

Until you provide more solid evidence, I have to think that you're just another lonely soul seeking attention.

I hope you get better soon....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

There are 'supposed' photos of the Dark Knight which I saw a few months ago. I'm trying to find them again, but I too have been unsuccessful thus far. If I do find them, I'll post here

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

There are 'supposed' photos of the Dark Knight which I saw a few months ago. I'm trying to find them again, but I too have been unsuccessful thus far. If I do find them, I'll post here

you u2u me if you find it, cause finding pics of the dark knight is just as hard as finding satellite pictures of the Poles ..

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here's my predictions:

"Let's see now, you've come from a great distance.

You want me to buy a subscription to the Saturday Evening Post.

You want me to make a donation to the coast guard youth auxiliary."

J/K!

Fantasizing and calling it a prediction is not a prediction. All the so-called great seers always had a method to come to their predictions.

What's yours?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

It is not visible in the spectrum of light

Why? Most matter exists in the visible spectrum and even if it wasn't it would still be detectable. Unless made of Dark Matter I think this unlikely.

inseminates earth with life every 75 million years and inseminates life with intelligence every 10000 years.

Wouldn't there be evidence of this? Something in the fossil record perhaps? The closest I can think of is the Cambrian Explosion but that was way more than 75 Million years ago... and humans have existed for at least 100-150,000 years, are you saying this satellite beamed down new brains for us

So take it or leave it, but there it is.

Leave it, as I have done with every doomsday prophecy I've ever read, none of which ever pan out by the way.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

you u2u me if you find it, cause finding pics of the dark knight is just as hard as finding satellite pictures of the Poles ..

I'm searching Chem

Only problem is I can't remember where the hell I saw it ... well that and the fact that I didn't save the pics to my HD...

Stupid me! I'M hoping someone else here knows what I'm talking about, and can post them

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

It is named The Dark Night or The Dark Knight ?

I remember hearing about this somewhere, it is supposed to be from a time long before we had satellites... Spooky !

PanSpermia !
They just send down a vail of amoeba and shoot lightning into it whilst the Earth is molten Lava, and that one amoeba gets Dna, Protiens and makes brain cells and liver cells and kidneycells etc..

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721

So two events will happen, we will face extinction, and loss of intelligence.

How do you measure the IQ of someone who's dead?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You're right, it was supposedly detected before sputnik even went up. I do recall it being named something else other than Dark Knight / Night. If only I had saved the images (what a dumb ass am I?)

If I do find it, I will post and U2U - no doubt

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

I wish I faved the YouTube where they talked about it, I think it was on C2C, I just cant remember if it was with Art Bell or George noory..

Art disapeared after that Caller called in ' they want those major population areas Wiped out' etc..

that is what I have heard ..

<<   2 >>

join