It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video->911 How It Was Done - They Switched The Planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
HI
Today i've found a very compelling Short Documentary about 9/11.
BTW its a very fresh upload on youtube its from 24.02.2010
Named " 911 HOW IT WAS DONE - THEY SWITCHED THE PLANES "
You will find a lot of insight stuff, maybe you'll never heard of before.
Please tell me what you think of this.

Video 1/3
Video 2/3
Video 3/3

[Mod Edit - all caps in title]

[edit on 24/3/2010 by Sauron]

[edit on 24-3-2010 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I've watched those videos. They're awesome.

If that exact same event had happened in France, we certainly would have overthrown the government in a heartbeat.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder

I've watched those videos. They're awesome. And pretty sum up my beliefs about 9-11

If that exact same event had happened in France, we certainly would have overthrown the government in a heartbeat.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Interesting series.

I got bogged down in the first one, when the presenter compared the presupposed conspiracy with the assasination of JFK. Kind of an a priori argument, however thought-provoking.

Where this looses me, however is in the actual switching of the planes. Why? Why not, if the conspiracy is as outlined in the videos, go ahead and commandeer the planes and fly them to the targets, killing all aboard? Why switch them? That necessitates flying the actual plane to some secret location and killing the passengers and crew. There's no way they could all be forEVER bought into silence, so they must be killed.

It just doesn't make sense. Plus, you have some in-flight communications that fly in the face of that hypothesis.

I can't imagine that the Bush administration was that technologically, nor intellectually aware. I think it was an inept administration, and I think they severely dropped the ball, and then went on to capitalize on the "terrah" that 9/11 brought about.

Still, it was an interesting series, and I never mind having my preconceptions challenged. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I agree with argentus, why would the planes need to be switched? I do find it interesting how the Canadian filmmakers were actually filming the targets and not the planes or former impact site on the WTC but this surely is not definitive proof of anything.

As far as the planes being switched, this seems to only complicate the whole scheme and it makes it sound less credible. It's things like this that turn people off to the notion that the official conspiracy theory is probably false.

Why not just stick to the facts, instead of theorizing about what actually happened? I'm afraid it's this kind of theorizing that turns people away from looking at reality when it comes to the events of 9/11. You see, in order for people to break away from the accepted "norm" and believe an alternative theory about anything, they have to be involved in the question & answer process. They either have to come up with the question on their own, or they have to come up with the answer on their own.

We can't provide both the question and the answer to that question and expect to influence peoples' thinking on any particular issue. When we ask the questions for people and then proceed to answer these questions for them, these people are going to be less inclined to pay attention, hold interest and/or believe. Since it is much more difficult to inspire people to exercise their critical self thinking skills (or lack there of) in an effort to ask the right questions, it would then be wise of us to only ask the questions, by presenting the factual evidence and then let the people come up with their own answers to this factual evidence, provided that we present only the factual evidence and not attempt to provide conjecture.

Generally speaking, people are already participating in the question & answer process when they start to ask the necessary questions. This isn't so for the majority of people who aren't asking the questions, so to provide questions and answers to this majority of people, would hardly do any good and that is exactly what we are doing when we try to theorize or speculate about the broad possible scenarios that could have taken place on September 11, 2001. After all, we do have solid proof about what didn't happen on that day while our evidence about what actually did happen is less accurate or obvious. Our burden of proof is much easier to meet, when the focus is much smaller and that focus becomes much smaller when we prove what didn't happen, as opposed to what did.

Some may argue that this theorizing about what happened on that day, instead of theorizing about what didn't happen, is strictly for the people who already have questions and are seeking answers. This theorizing is not for the people who are "still sleeping" so to speak, is what many would say. My answer to that, is that our main priority should be to raise awareness and educate people on the falsities of the official conspiracy theory so that the people demand a new investigation. After all, that is our goal isn't it?

If we could provide the questions to the public by presenting the evidence, minus any theories about what may have occurred as not to both ask the questions and answer those same questions, we may be more successful at raising awareness. If we can raise awareness, action can be taken to seek justice in an effort to make sure that something like this is a lot less likely to happen in the future. Just my two cents...

--airspoon

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I remember the during 911 I was watching CNN and saw headlines scroll along the bottom saying there may have been up to 8 planes hijacked because they had a report saying that 4 planes were seen leaving US airspace. (I think seen somewhere near Alaska).

Haven't watched the videos yet, but this may be related.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
not one to post here much but i watched the vids and i got to say i have thought as have many other people that this could of been a possibility as to how 911 went down.pretty solid case worth a look.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Im almost near my internet quota (must upgrade), can someone please tell me what happened to the people on the switched planes ??

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The "possible 8 planes" was cited because of the attempts to determine where all of the planes were during that time. Some of them didn't answer right away. Just FYI...Anyway.

It seems that the theorys are trying to now, out-do the previous ones. They are getting more creative and in the minds of some that equates into "more plausible" when its just a case of more thought going into these "how it was done" or "911 the real story" type of vids. I watched them. My opinion is they are entertaining but thats as far as they go and stop way short of evidentuary.

[edit on 3/25/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
The "possible 8 planes" was cited because of the attempts to determine where all of the planes were during that time. Some of them didn't answer right away. Just FYI...Anyway.

That is just another assumption on your part that is not backed by any real world information.

There was at least one “live-fly” drill where a hijacking was being simulated. Additionally, radar injects or “false blips” were placed on FAA radar screens that ensured air traffic controllers would never be able to distinguish a “false blip” from a real hijacking.

NORAD has the capacity to inject simulated material, including mass attacks, during exercises, “as though it was being sensed for the first time by a radar site.” [US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, 1/14/1999] However, Northern Vigilance is a military operation, not a training exercise
Link

FYI... Vigilante guardian was on a several war game exercises taking place around the 11th of September 2001and that is why certain agencies did not respond the way they should of because they thought it was not a real world event but an exercise. If you heard the norad tapes you would know this. Read the link.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Actually it is a fact, something you are short on. On a regular basis.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

during exercises

Again for those of you who were blindsided it reads..."during excercises". let's not get into the twisting of the words for one's own self assumptions.

[edit on 3/25/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
dbl post

link   
We are familair with the NORAD Tapes. Many who say there were no excercises on 911 were debunked by the release of these recordings. Let's listen to them now....

Google Video Link

link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

There was at least one “live-fly” drill where a hijacking was being simulated. Additionally, radar injects or “false blips” were placed on FAA radar screens that ensured air traffic controllers would never be able to distinguish a “false blip” from a real hijacking.

Thank you for understanding. Yes there were multiple wargames happening on and around 911. These games had cruise missile acquisitions, mock hijacking, radar intercepts, russian intercepts. Did i Mention Mock Hijacking exercises using live-fly air craft?

top topics

join